• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, it's good old tender George who later on reincarnated into Gregory House, not quite tender but as good as George, in his cynical way.

Kurt_Steiner: Haha , I see XD

nette001: thank you very much for your support ! You know , I actually read your Dutch AAR a while back when you wrote here in EU3 . At least I think it was Dutch . Maybe Gelre ? I have a bad memory .

I seem to recall jeffg not being THAT new, but maybe that's just my mind playing tricks on me ;)

So we got flametanks (done) Tesla tanks (coming) ...big deal..

When are we going to see sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! ?

:p

canonized said:
nette001: thank you very much for your support ! You know , I actually read your Dutch AAR a while back when you wrote here in EU3 . At least I think it was Dutch . Maybe Gelre ? I have a bad memory .

It was Friesland. I somehow managed to "get rid of" my savegames whilst trying to install MagnaMundi. Though I finally managed to do so, it didn't bring back my saves. Only memories...

(and a shameless plug)

Avernite: Well , maybe he started an AAR before the one he has now but I can't remember XD .

ForzaA: ROFL , you've got me there .

nette001: as the anniversary of Timelines comes up , the memories are starting to be more visible .

haha yes, a very interesting interview indeed! Looking forward to the Timelines anniversary!

English Patriot said:
haha yes, a very interesting interview indeed! Looking forward to the Timelines anniversary!

Thank you , sir ! Trying to plan some good stuff for the anniversary !

Actually, I forgot about the hoses...
Why not a turtle-shaped shark pen, where the sharks have laser beams on their heads?

ColossusCrusher said:
Actually, I forgot about the hoses...
Why not a turtle-shaped shark pen, where the sharks have laser beams on their heads?
:rofl:

Austin Powers. that is Dr. Evil's dream.

Anyways, who would of thought that Pokemon is such a hot topic on this thread :D

comagoosie said:
Anyways, who would of thought that Pokemon is such a hot topic on this thread :D

(think milkshake)

My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard
And I'm like, you wanna trade cards? Damn right I wanna trade cards!
I'll trade you all
except my Charizard!

(ahem. dignity!)

Last edited:
ColossuCrusher & comagoosie: ROFL . that was already proposed a few posts ago , you silly geese XD .

RGB: ROFL . wow . Excuse me a moment while I go scrape my brains off the wall ; my mind was just blown away .

Sematary said:
Very good writing Canonized. I should be reading more but life has been a bit busy, ah well you know how it is. Great job in Japan though...

Thank you , sir ! can't wait for you to catch up :D !

Just a status report folks to let you guys know what's going on today !

As you know , we'll be interviewing jeff this weekend . For tonight we will have an update then another update most likely Friday .

I also got into contact with VILenin despite his busy schedule he says he's going to send me the rest of his stories and we'll start continuing that soon !

Ah excellent! I'm looking forward to VILenin's return!

English Patriot said:
Ah excellent! I'm looking forward to VILenin's return!

I'm rooting for his candidate to loose so that he can get his butt back here faster XD . Plus , not to mention He was a decent starcraft player !

Great Heavens... I think- think - I've actually managed to catch up. I... I don't quite know what to say!

This is just absolutely fantastic stuff, and I'm delighted to finally be up to date! Eagerly awaiting the next update!