• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But Pokémon are cute and cuddly and...evil.
Deliciously evil. :D

HOI > EU.
Granted, I can only play HOI (64 MB Graphics Card FTW), so I'm very biased.
I should look into Goodkind, he seems interesting.
Pity I have no place to put new books... :(

I was simply promoting the current level of...alternate styles of description, in response to Avernite's claim that they were too...excessive.

GO HOI! :D

pikachu.gif
Haha, great interview as always, and comagoosie's AAR it's indeed a good one, one of my favorites ;)

Well, that was different in tone :D

I love interviews.

comagoosie: haha , glad to know XD

Colossus Crusher: I used to play it when I was younger on the gameboy . It was fun for an rpg style thing .

Mettermrck: ROFL . Gamera ?

Capibara: It's a fun one alright ! Very intriguing for me so far !

RGB: We like to sample the wide spectrum of our writAARs !

Just a status report . I do expect to be on schedule with a Tuesday or Wednesday update this week . So please keep the fire burnings as we go ! Looking for more instrumentality articles so please contact me if you'd like to do one !

Also , if you have been catching up or are caught up and have ideas for scenic pictures that we could add to Timelines so that it's more picture-friendly on the eyes , please let me know or post it here with the suggested placement in a certain chapter or chapters ! Please be part help us out with the TIP (Timelines Improvement Project !)

comagoosie said:
turtles that can stand up and shoot water out of themselves. ;)

I wonder if there's any way I can fit it into the story itself XD . A challenge !

Jape said:
I admit canonized i'm literally waistdeep in this AAR, trying desperatly to keep up, my mammoth task ahead of me aside... brilliant writing!

Very glad to have you with us !! Feel free to comment as you go along XD I know it's a large task and I'm so excited to see what you think of the previous chapters and previous happenings !

Re: Turtle
Umm...you could replace the water with fire and call it a flame tank...

Yes, Pokémon was a fun little RPG...

ColossusCrusher said:
Re: Turtle
Umm...you could replace the water with fire and call it a flame tank...

Yes, Pokémon was a fun little RPG...

ROFL flame tank . Maybe that'll wait for the HOI2 arc .

...Maybe high-pressure fire hoses?
Or whatever they'd use back then...

ColossusCrusher said:
...Maybe high-pressure fire hoses?
Or whatever they'd use back then...

We already had that underneath Mecca , remember ? XD

canonized said:
ROFL flame tank . Maybe that'll wait for the HOI2 arc .

Actually how about the Arc of the Covenant on wheels?

Like a Tesla tank...?

RGB said:
Actually how about the Arc of the Covenant on wheels?

Like a Tesla tank...?

Now there's the best idea I've heard all night .

Alright Ladies and Gents , I'd like to announce that this weekend's interview guest is going to be none other than one of the newest rising stars jeffg006 ! Knew him for a while on OT and we're very excited to have him on the programme this weekend . Look forward to that !

Er... are you as excited as a very excited person who's got a special reason to be excited, sir?

Oh, shut up George...

250px-Blackadder_4_george.jpg

Lieutenant The Honourable George Colthurst St. Bartleigh MC​

:D

Kurt_Steiner said:
Er... are you as excited as a very excited person who's got a special reason to be excited, sir?

Oh, shut up George...

250px-Blackadder_4_george.jpg

Lieutenant The Honourable George Colthurst St. Bartleigh MC​

:D

ROFL is that House ?