• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay I hate to disappoint but I'm going to have to pull in a sick day today . I've been trying to make an update but I can't seem to focus .

Lots of thoughts going on right now and I need to take a day to walk and think about some things . I'm going to shield myself behind the publication of the ACA results and INSTRUMENTALITY these next few days to give you guys something to talk about . Perhaps hope to throw you guys a bonus so that I don't leave you all without something to chit chat . Hopefully the people who need to catch up can take this opportunity to do so .

If I have to take this whole weekend off I will , but I'll definitely throw something in . By next week both physically and ponderously i'll churn out more so don't despair ; i've rarely disappointed you guys after all , right ? ;)

Just to try and keep the readership in line I'll see what I can do about a bonus .

Take all the time you need.

Don't worry, people will be here to read when you're back...

canonized said:
ILLUSTRATION

Alright folks . To supplement the last paragraph of my last update , I wanted to illustrate to you why I described the Key the way I did:

artifactskeys.png

Hooray for MSPaint ! Do you all get it now ? XD

I'm up to here now.

Did St. James put the three pieces together? :p

(I'm loving the puns in the writing... hilarious :) )

canonized said:
Okay I hate to disappoint but I'm going to have to pull in a sick day today . I've been trying to make an update but I can't seem to focus .

Lots of thoughts going on right now and I need to take a day to walk and think about some things . I'm going to shield myself behind the publication of the ACA results and INSTRUMENTALITY these next few days to give you guys something to talk about . Perhaps hope to throw you guys a bonus so that I don't leave you all without something to chit chat . Hopefully the people who need to catch up can take this opportunity to do so .

If I have to take this whole weekend off I will , but I'll definitely throw something in . By next week both physically and ponderously i'll churn out more so don't despair ; i've rarely disappointed you guys after all , right ? ;)

Just to try and keep the readership in line I'll see what I can do about a bonus .

Shakespeare syndrome (you know of what I speak :p) or a simple cold or so?

grayghost & RGB: Thank you both

General_BT: You're almost there ! XD Yes , I have a soft spot for references .

ForzaA: A little of column A ; A little of column B ... then again what's Shakespeare Syndrome ? :wacko:

ForzaA said:
Surely you know of what I speak :D

completely oblivious I'm afraid XD

canonized said:
completely oblivious I'm afraid XD
reread the interview (mostly the parts that DIDN'T get published)

I'm also going to write this down as a yes, or you would have come with a different answer :p

ForzaA said:
reread the interview (mostly the parts that DIDN'T get published)

I'm also going to write this down as a yes, or you would have come with a different answer :p

Haha I'm afraid I'm still in one of those baffled moods . In any case , We'll have our ACA party tonight and hopefully a bonus to go with that ! Everyone's invited !

Alright folks , the AARlander and INSTRUMENTALITY are being put up ! INSTRUMENTALITY's articles are already up so please go check it out !! Since we've had such a great time the past couple of days I think I'm doing well enough to write you guys something tomorrow ! A special for the anticipated results of the ACA so please tune in for that ! A day early too !

One Whole Year of Win !​

ChampagneQ4.jpg

That's right ladies and gentlemen , the AARland Choice AwAARds Results have just been released and we once again took home Favourite EU3 Overall and Favourite Narrative EU3 !! This means we've won these categories for one whole year !!

23.jpg

That's right , Giren ! Perhaps not the ultimate vindication , but it's great to see the support we've been getting . I'd like to thank all of you properly so please go here to read it !

Thank you all again and let's continue to pave the way to the future !

SIEG TIMELINES !​

Last edited:
hip hip hurrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #drinks champainge in confeti pile

That victory margin was like some of the 'elections' behind the Iron Curtain. :rofl:

Congratulations on yet another win - something well deserved considering the continued excellence of this AAR! :)

mad general: and there's plenty more where that came from ! Thanks for celebrating with us XD

Avernite: Yes ! Couldn't do it without your guys' support !

General_BT: Thank you , sir XD ! We'll use it as a mandate to get some more good stuff out there !

Capibara said:
Congratulations canonized! Very deserved

Thank you , sir !