• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It so interesting all you can learn from reading the comments between chapters. I just read a couple from Kurt and I when we were thanking that Tom had finally been shot and you told us not to be sure about that ;) Or when I misunderstood Raul had a twin but I might me into something. Really illuminating :D

Edit: We haven't known anything from Renault and Co. since chapter CXXV, I demand at least a paragraph! :)

It so interesting all you can learn from reading the comments between chapters. I just read a couple from Kurt and I when we were thanking that Tom had finally been shot and you told us not to be sure about that ;) Or when I misunderstood Raul had a twin but I might me into something. Really illuminating :D

Edit: We haven't known anything from Renault and Co. since chapter CXXV, I demand at least a paragraph! :)

Wow this is one reason why I love whenever anyone re-reads XD The things that were 'hints' before start to make sense :D Glad you're enjoying it ! Identity is definitely a big theme in Timelines :D

Ah, the sefirot? An interesting way to begin and name the chapter. Of course, now I'm thinking of Foucault's Pendulum... good heavens, I need to read that again sometime.

Hm. Of course, Johan is already the God of Thunder and Rock and Roll, so I doubt that's any different in this alternate timeline. ;) As for the rest of Paradox being agents for the Spanish government... an interesting little twist.

Ah, the sefirot? An interesting way to begin and name the chapter. Of course, now I'm thinking of Foucault's Pendulum... good heavens, I need to read that again sometime.

Hm. Of course, Johan is already the God of Thunder and Rock and Roll, so I doubt that's any different in this alternate timeline. ;) As for the rest of Paradox being agents for the Spanish government... an interesting little twist.

Ahh , well done JM XD I'm glad you were able to figure it out :D . Indeed , we are dealing with the ten sephiroth . Sandalphon is , of course , the name of the guardian angel of that sephira and its representation is the earth hence the four elements .

However , since Twinning is a big theme in this season , I'm surprised you didn't pick up the counterpart to the sephira presented XD ... Let's see who can figure it out first .

Don't slack off on the writing, Canonized! :mad:

You know, the update should have been completed by now.:mad: Jaldi Jaldi!

Looks like the "we demand update" time has started :D Let's join!

Update! Update! Update!

You know, the update should have been completed by now.:mad: Jaldi Jaldi!

Haha , yes yes , making this one a carefully crafted one XD

I've met like 50 people in the last few days and you haven't been able to write an update? That doesn't sound right to me :p

You should tell me some stories of those 50 ! would help inspire me XD

Looks like the "we demand update" time has started :D Let's join!

Update! Update! Update!

Haha oh yes , I've let it happen too many times XD

Best AAR ever!

Thank you very much :D the encouragement is very much appreciated !

Anybody else would like to have a nice list of characters, which says a couple of sentencess about each of them. Because it's getting confusing. The period between updates is long and I, personaly, am starting to forget characters.

Anybody else would like to have a nice list of characters, which says a couple of sentencess about each of them. Because it's getting confusing. The period between updates is long and I, personaly, am starting to forget characters.

That's an excellent idea! Who wants to do it? :p

I'll tell you the stories after I've met 300, haha.

I should have known .

This isn't a bad idea actually . I wish I had the time ! I'm even behind on the summaries and all this and , of course , updates XD

That's an excellent idea! Who wants to do it? :p

Maybe you'd volunteer XD

I'm going to make a daring assumption, and say that Canonized himself has to reread all his writings everytime because he himself forgets who is who..

..Would also explain why time between updates dilates.

I'm going to make a daring assumption, and say that Canonized himself has to reread all his writings everytime because he himself forgets who is who..

No, no, no. Imagine when we are in season 5 or 6, we'll have to wait like a month and half between updates :eek:

I do sometimes re-read every now and then to kind and get back in tune with the story .

No, no, no. Imagine when we are in season 5 or 6, we'll have to wait like a month and half between updates :eek:

Haha no no i promise it won't be like that XD