• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status Report: Going to be going to Disneyland today for my younger sister's birthday celebration so leave me lots of comments to answer when I get back !

Future Plans: We've got our usual updates planned for this week as well as Karasuman being interviewed this upcoming week . We're also looking into more candidates for the week after including Judas Maccabeus so we'll have that settled by the end of the coming week ! Hooray for the all the wonderful writers who've stopped by recently ! Also expect a Collage of CAARdinals update to come as the first priority !

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate you for your awards in the quarterlies. I don't think you gave the opposition much chance there ;)

Also, thanks again for inviting me on the interview. It was a long time ago since I last tried to catch up on your writing (again, I must note I'm always impressed by the rate of updates you maintain!) so I was really surprised by the invitation. But you've given me the impulse to read up a little and I'm glad you've been able to maintain your level of quality over time as well. Good work!

Now, I'm off back to my own writing. Thanks again! :)

Ah, once again, another great interview.

I have read some of Tee Wee's work but have not completely caught up with Pariah's. Well written though. I had read some history on Jan Ziska and the Hussites, more from a military than religious standpoint, and found Jan a fascinating individual.

Great work Armi.

TeeWee: Thank you very much and it was indeed my pleasure to have you on the show ! You've done a great job with your AAR and I hope you keep it up ! :D

grayghost: thank you :D

After some light research, I saw you won some nifty awards for the EU3 category.

Congratulations! I have a lot to catch up on in your story so I'll leave it at that for now.

It was great to see TeeWee get interviewed on Timelines. "The PAAriahs" is one of my favorite AARs running at the moment. Encouraged me to look up Hussite and Taborite history.

Eber: Thank you very much and welcome back old friend !! I'm very excited to have you return ! FOR THE AULD ALLIANCE !

Karasuman: I'm glad you enjoyed the interview with TeeWee ! Can't wait to have you on the chopping block next :D

Just caught up with this most excellent AAR. And of all the things I could mention...Easter Eggs I've appreciated...especially good plot twists or moments of characters...I assume that they'll have been covered as and when they came up.

So I'll leave it at this:

There are only a few AARs I can honestly say I would have bought in a bookshop: For King and Country is one, The Machiavellian Adventures of Princess Eleanor is another, possibly Fu Manchu (can't remember the whole name) and this is another to that short list.

Incognitia said:
Just caught up with this most excellent AAR. And of all the things I could mention...Easter Eggs I've appreciated...especially good plot twists or moments of characters...I assume that they'll have been covered as and when they came up.

So I'll leave it at this:

There are only a few AARs I can honestly say I would have bought in a bookshop: For King and Country is one, The Machiavellian Adventures of Princess Eleanor is another, possibly Fu Manchu (can't remember the whole name) and this is another to that short list.

Hooray ! Thank you so much for coming on board ! I'm very flattered by your compliments and I hope to not disappoint in the future ! Hope to see more of you in the coming weeks !

Lurker Day 2: The Overmind​

Overmind20char.gif

Ten miles into the atmosphere of Aiur, a massive rift was forming in the sky above the shelled mass of the Zerg's primary hive cluster . In the final defense against the onslought of Terran and Protoss forces , the Overmind prepares for its final act as the collective consciousness of the Zerg . In order to preserve the purity of essence that he is , he must escape Aiur before Tassadar breaks through the final defenses . Already , Gantrithor approaches and Tassadar prepares to unleash his most powerful psionic attack . The time has come to finally leave and there would be only one way out...

---​

canonized: Hi there everyone ! Looks like we've finally pushed over 20k views and I wanted to reward you all with a bonus today ! I thought that with the ACA finally finished for this round and readership up , I thought that I would spend our 20k celebration helping to encourage our various lurkers to come forward and post ! Today , to help me do that , I wanted to bring an ole pal , Mr. Overmind !

Overmind: Hello there !

canonized: Ever since Blizzard canned our good buddy here in SC 1 pre-BW , he's been helping me out with some spring cleaning here on Timelines ! And now he's here to help encourage all those lurkers out there to join in our discussions !

Overmind: When I heard that we had lurkers here , I thought I could lend a hand -- you know , being the perfect projection of will over all Zerg and all . Serve the Hive ! Time for your briefing , Lurkers !

Overmindbriefing.png

canonized: That's right ! We would both like to first thank our wonderful readers out there who have been so good to us ! (P.S. update coming tomorrow) and we hope that we can make this a story both fun and engaging for all of you ! So I hope you all stop by and even saying a hello now and again would be great !

Overmind: Let's 'unburrow' those lurks ! har har har !

zergtimelines.png

canonized: Happy 20k , everyone ! Without you guys we wouldn't have made it this far ! Please continue to support Timelines and look forward to more action , intrigue , romance , and adventure !

felt like replying anyway, even tho Im not a lurker here. Congrats on your 20k Cannonized, you've deserved it!

Grubnessul said:
felt like replying anyway, even tho Im not a lurker here. Congrats on your 20k Cannonized, you've deserved it!

Thanks again so much Grubnessul ! You've always been as constant as a northern star helping us out here ! Always glad to have you ^^

canonized said:

Geek... humor... overload...

Must... resist... urge... to... unburrow... every... zirg... for... great... justice...
j.

Llywelyn said:
Geek... humor... overload...

Must... resist... urge... to... unburrow... every... zirg... for... great... justice...
j.

XD Update coming tonight too !

Nice!
Now, you must get the Zealots into the show to 'prod' the Lurkers into posting...

The letters are all crooked. You treat your zerglings too lax.

:p

Armi, with that Overmind/Zerg thing, I am now absolutely convinced that you have lost your mind and that it is all Llywelyn's fault. Congrats on 20K, your a maniac. ;)

But... but.... I LIKE being a lurker :eek:

ColossusCrusher: XD Ahh zealots .. how I miss them .

RGB: I blame the liberalization of Cerebrates like Zasz . Unions ... psh !

grayghost: Oh trust me , I was already insane before Llywelyn came around . Although he does add a tinge of psychosis every now and then from the sheer greenness of his aura .

Morpheus: XD too bad !