• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With a towel around him?

Better a picture of Dr. Braun, please.

But without a towel...

Haha . I'm actually going through more pictures to figure out which to use in the upcoming updates . XD

Speaking of upcoming updates , I'm going to work on the next one today ! Expect it today or tomorrow !

Haha . I'm actually going through more pictures to figure out which to use in the upcoming updates . XD

Speaking of upcoming updates , I'm going to work on the next one today ! Expect it today or tomorrow !

I'll be expecting it. And don't doubt I'll be reminding you :D:p

I'll be expecting it. And don't doubt I'll be reminding you :D:p

Haha , well you guys should be happy since it'll be coming earlier than usual XD

Well, "earlier than usual" still leaves time for you to post it later than you promised, so no worries :p

BLAST my plan has been foiled XD Well .. nonetheless I'll still be working on the update today .

And did there prove to be many towel-less pictures to be found, so far?

If Tricia Helfer was running towards me, naked except for a towel which she could barely hold onto, the last direction I would run would be away from her. I am beginning to suspect Trey is ghey. XD

Also - update, please.

And did there prove to be many towel-less pictures to be found, so far?

Haha , you are so dirty . Unfortunately , yes there have been XD

If Tricia Helfer was running towards me, naked except for a towel which she could barely hold onto, the last direction I would run would be away from her. I am beginning to suspect Trey is ghey. XD

Also - update, please.

haha , Trey is a bit weak , yes . Gosh , I'm so behind on the update I'm just going to break through tonight haha .

qc-zombies.jpg

Chapter XIX Zombies (aka Juan of the Dead)

Then Time: 1582 - Strange figures are chomping on the horses. Amin chop the strange figures. Carmen takes the orphans to safety. Renault stumbles down the stairs. Renault uses a torch to hold the abominations at bay whilst Amin leads the horses to safety. Then Renault torches the satbles, thus destroying the zombies in a climactic conflagration :)rolleyes: canonized's words, not mine). The next day, Renault examines 1 of the corpses and discovers it was 1 of an ex-Mex(ican) worker. He sends a sample to Jakob de Witt and heads to San Francisco. Meanwhile...
Antonio and the gang are on the Spanish fleet as it scouts the Ming coastline, looking for a good place to land an invasion force.They have Matsujun with them, the young boy they saved from the Yakuza. Jakob organises a parlour game of Werewolf. There is some romantic by play between Antonio and Isabella before they are interrupted by a frigate delivering the sample from Renault.
Now time: Rodrigo wakes Tom who realises he had dreamt the horrible attack after falling asleep whilst watching a television show on zombies. Rodrigo informs Tom that they are being moved to another safe house in San Francisco. (what a coincidence)
Game concepts: Nothing new as far as I could tell.
In game humour/post modern referentialism: Matsujun is apparently the Japanese equivalent of Markie Mark.
Shower scenes: I will be honest with you, Marge. I looked ahead and things don't start looking good until Chapter 29. So the sooner I type more short summaries, the sooner the steam will start risin'.