• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay, so I'm seeing elizabeth:golden age, alatriste, the fountain?...brotherhood of the wolves...the mission...star trek?

Did I miss anything?

EDIT: Saw your replies to replies. Never seen eyes wide shut.

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm seeing elizabeth:golden age, alatriste, the fountain?...brotherhood of the wolves...the mission...star trek?

Did I miss anything?

EDIT: Saw your replies to replies. Never seen eyes wide shut.

Was a pretty good thriller . Too much gratuity in it although I hear the non-director's cut isn't *as* bad . The ending was terrible though .

*door creaks open*

Hello? Anyone remember me? I was that spunky kid who never stopped commenting on stuff? Oh good, you do remember! :) Yes, well I'm back and happy! Plus, i'm caught up on this fantastic work!!! :D

canonized's movie is amazing. I really enjoyed it too :D

It just needs some portuguese flags :D

Haha , I knew you'd say something like that XD

*door creaks open*

Hello? Anyone remember me? I was that spunky kid who never stopped commenting on stuff? Oh good, you do remember! :) Yes, well I'm back and happy! Plus, i'm caught up on this fantastic work!!! :D

We're very happy to have you back :D !

All caught up again :D Excellent chapters, especially loved arrest XD

More England!

Thank you ! haha , Kurt was the first to comment about the lack of shower scene XD i was hoping an almost nude Monica would have sufficed but I guess I was wrong XD

*shakes fist at Kurt and glares violently *

No, really... I must say that this movie is a really pleasant surprise. You've got some great writing techniques and a wonderful hold of the English language... stuff like that just brings it all to an even higher level :D

All caught up again :D Excellent chapters, especially loved arrest XD

More England!

Haha thank you XD I was hoping you'd like those parts XD

*shakes fist at Kurt and glares violently *

No, really... I must say that this movie is a really pleasant surprise. You've got some great writing techniques and a wonderful hold of the English language... stuff like that just brings it all to an even higher level :D

Haha , thank you very much ! I'm really flattered :D It took a while to make the trailer but it was definitely fun and worth it . Thank you very much again :D

Good trailer, needs an arab hidalgo somewhere...

Good trailer, needs an arab hidalgo somewhere...

thank you XD haha , well at least you got wonderful Al-Andalus architecture in there in one scene , right ? XD

So, in what ways are Raul and Trey similar... hmm... thats a tricky one. Great chapters, poor old Giles knew that was coming. I am liking Woodhouse more and more; not that he shouldn't die for shooting Giles. That last Chapter picture freaked me out, and what have you been looking at to find the picture of Dr. Braun? *Cough*

So, in what ways are Raul and Trey similar... hmm... thats a tricky one. Great chapters, poor old Giles knew that was coming. I am liking Woodhouse more and more; not that he shouldn't die for shooting Giles. That last Chapter picture freaked me out, and what have you been looking at to find the picture of Dr. Braun? *Cough*

Thanks :D haha , all the brits seem to be enjoying Woodhouse so far XD . As for Dr. Braun , that's just another picture of the glorious Tricia Helfer XD

I'm still waiting for the anime version of the trailer. It should come out in the director's cut.

Blast both of your eyes for such fun ideas XD I don't have the time haha .

Nonsense.

You can always use your secret gadget to go back in time and thereby produce more writing/trailers seemingly instantaneously.

I didn't give away anything, did I?

Nonsense.

You can always use your secret gadget to go back in time and thereby produce more writing/trailers seemingly instantaneously.

I didn't give away anything, did I?

haha but that would mean I live shorter =(