• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
crusaderknight said:
Canonized, my friend! I'm so sorry it has been so long since I've read and commented in your AAR! Especially as you have been one of my faithful readAARs and commentAARs! I just started catching up again. Now that summer's here I should have much more time to catch up, and I hope to be all caught up before I leave for college in August! :cool:

thank you so much for your renewed patronage XD Always glad to see someone catching up ! don't forget to feel free to leave us any comments along the way XD

demokratickid: thank you ! yep , Renault's a favourite amongst the fans XD

ForzaA said:
Lilith ? ;) :p

[We REALLY need a Dramatis personae :eek:o ]

ROFL an interesting guess considering the chapter title XD

Just a status report . We'll be having another interview up tomorrow although I may table it till the weekend so that we can get another update in :D . I plan on moving much faster now that I'm getting more and more comfortable here at home .

I could see Renault jumping out of a plane in paratrooper gear...even if he is a doddering old man.
Madeline, definitely. :D
Especially in her leather outfit.

ColossusCrusher said:
I could see Renault jumping out of a plane in paratrooper gear...even if he is a doddering old man.
Madeline, definitely. :D
Especially in her leather outfit.

ROFL . Yes , Renault's definitely a resourceful guy . Gotta have some old guys in the story right ? XD

canonized said:
Gotta have some old guys in the story right ? XD

Only if they look like Patrick Stewart.

RGB said:
Only if they look like Patrick Stewart.

ROFL . Done and done

God, becoming a father for a second time is not good for keeping track of AARs... ;) Anyway, struggling through this one as we speak... ;)

Murmurandus said:
God, becoming a father for a second time is not good for keeping track of AARs... ;) Anyway, struggling through this one as we speak... ;)

You're a father ? o.o ... FOR THE SECOND TIME ?! congratulations ! And gosh , haha , have mercy on your kids !

Yes!
Patrick Stewart jumping out of a plane...simply EPIC!

comagoosie said:
make sure when you go on crusades that you send post cards :D

With pictures while making the peace sign XD

ColossusCrusher: I totally want to make it into a set of movies now XD or a TV series .

I wholeheartedly support Patrick Stewart's casting in Timelines :D

English Patriot said:
I wholeheartedly support Patrick Stewart's casting in Timelines :D

I'll probably have to hire David Suchet too XD

canonized said:
You're a father ? o.o ... FOR THE SECOND TIME ?! congratulations ! And gosh , haha , have mercy on your kids !

Thanks, but I'm the one to support... with two daughters now I have to keep up against three women... every day... ;)

comagoosie said:
make sure when you go on crusades that you send post cards :D

Will do... You know a man needs to flea the house once in while... ;)

And crusading is a excellent pastime :p

AlexanderPrimus said:
Seconded. :D

Ahh , we should definitely have a dreamcast , shouldn't we ? XD

Murmurandus: two daughters to boot ! Haha , maybe they'll finally tone you down , eh ? XD

Grubnessul: It certainly is !

Update is 20% complete !