• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Avernite said:
Yeah, it looks scary, that flag.

Still, congrats on a nice new AARlander and victory in the ACA :)

Thank you ! And Haha you said that about the flag a while back as I recall . Don't be afraid ! We won't hurt you XD

AlexanderPrimus: HOORAY ! More people catching up ! :D I'll try and see if I can work a 1984 chapter in XD . Actually I can guarantee one is going to occur right before the end of the Season . Really great chapter that one is going to be too !

Because of all the papers/finals going on at the moment , it's very hard for updates to come out as often for the next few days .

To help balance it out , I feel like giving all of you a little preview of the fated SEASON III of Timelines .

Season III is going to be very different from Seasons I and II . It will take a marked departure from the usual cast of characters even in the modern era .

It may sound harrowing at first , but trust me when I say it'll all start to make sense (finally !!) .

There will also be a lot more images next season ! Here's a preview of what the first arc in Season III is going to look like :

vlcsnap-5058832.png

It was thanks to jeffg006 who first recommended Alatriste that I fell in love with the movie . To that end , we're going to see some (finally !) vagabond spanish romantic swasbuckling action , debauchery , and what not ! however , it will still have the latent and hidden gravitas of what's happening as a Spanish mercenary find himself embroiled in the middle of (yep you guessed it) Flanders Wars and discovers that all is not as it seems in Espana . Something there is amiss . But ... will it be in time to save --- . Well I can't give away too much XD . Let's just say that I will be kinder this time around with previous characters 'disappearing' . We'll see a lot more of them in Season III .

What of the modern era ? Oh man , if only I could tell you guys the shocking ending to Season II . But here's a preview nonetheless:

andriessen.jpg

The filename should help give it away . As we talk about Flanders in the past , so will we have a Dutch character in the present . yes , I have a sort of strange fetish about the dutch XD gee I wonder why ! Either way , at least mijn hollanders will be happy , eh ? XD . Plus , having good ole gilly be a dutchwoman detective aristocrat sounds like fun , don't you think ?

canonized said:
robou: Hooray and welcome :D ! Very glad to have another reader on board ! Please do tell us what you've thought so far XD

If im to be honest... i really have absolutely no idea where to start! Its a massive undertaking!

robou said:
If im to be honest... i really have absolutely no idea where to start! Its a massive undertaking!

haha you can start backwards if you like XD . We just love to hear what people who are catching up since they sometimes have different opinions than those who have already caught up and give some really interesting insight into something that previously we did not know about :D . so please feel free to share with us !

canonized said:
Either way , at least mijn hollanders will be happy , eh ? XD .
well, if you post more pictures like that, I don't think "your hollanders" will be the only happy ones :eek:o

You can use ALT-164 to type in ñ and ALT-165 for Ñ.
XD

ForzaA said:
well, if you post more pictures like that, I don't think "your hollanders" will be the only happy ones :eek:o

ROFL i'll edit the images after dinner just to appease the sensibilities , eh ? XD Although I wonder if any of us did not have a crush on scully , eh ?

Edit: ColossusCrusher: I'm lazy XD

Dunno why, but Kurty cannot go on reading past the second pic of post 3742. Mum Aussie is not going to be pleased, methinks...

Where did I put my pizza, man?

About Alatriste. The books are better than the film, which sucks, honestly speaking. Rocroi looks so pathetically awful...

Kurt_Steiner said:
About Alatriste. The books are better than the film, which sucks, honestly speaking. Rocroi looks so pathetically awful...

Couldn't agree more.

Nice preview for Season 3, I'll wait patiently ;)

Considering I know a little bit about Season three (okay, maybe one new character) , I can't wait to see how it all comes to pass! :)

Kurt_Steiner said:
Dunno why, but Kurty cannot go on reading past the second pic of post 3742. Mum Aussie is not going to be pleased, methinks...

Where did I put my pizza, man?

ROFL I'm glad you like it XD . and yes , rocroi was a disappointment . And hilarious avatar XD we match , hermano XD

comagoosie: Haha that's all the hints for now XD

Capibara: they could have made it 30 minutes longer just for that I think XD

General_BT: Yep XD going to whiz through a few circles first XD

canonized said:
ROFL I'm glad you like it XD . and yes , rocroi was a disappointment . And hilarious avatar XD we match , hermano XD
coincidence that brothers choose the same style of an avatar! I think not! :D

Is there a conspiracy going around here?

comagoosie said:
coincidence that brothers choose the same style of an avatar! I think not! :D

Is there a conspiracy going around here?

Haha you'll have to ask kurt XD

working on an update tonight as scheduled !

Status Report:

Okay so I promised an update today but good grief was I wrong . Haha , it's the last 2 days of school and I've got 3 finals and a paper due . Please forgive me if I wait till wednesday to do an update !! =( =(

use this time to catch up !! and I do hope those catching up will leave us some comments each time they finish a chunk of Timelines XD

And please lurkers help us out ! I really must know what you think , it would make these day so much more fun XD !

Congrats on school - I'm out in June.
And next year I get IB exams YAY!

LeonTrotsky said:
Congrats on another ACA quarter of victories. I promise I'll catch up when I've got more time on my hands.

Thanks XD Always glad to have your support !

ColossusCrusher: Ahh IB exams . I remember those XD .