• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jayavarman said:
I checked, at it seems that February as 28 days, but every other month has 30... Then again, I was running on "Extremely Fast" setting, so my eyes could have been playing tricks. What about you guys?
That isn't the issue, I believe. It is agreed that in EU2, February had the correct number of days. The bone of contention is whether the amount of time (realtime) February took up was less than other months. I never noticed a difference, but I generally don't pay attention to such things.

Jayavarman said:
I checked, at it seems that February as 28 days, but every other month has 30... Then again, I was running on "Extremely Fast" setting, so my eyes could have been playing tricks. What about you guys?

It does indeed have 28 days. Maybe it was changed in a patch i'm sure all the months were 30 days.

Markusw7 said:
It does indeed have 28 days. Maybe it was changed in a patch i'm sure all the months were 30 days.
If you look closely you will see that two days in February count twice... :)

fj44 said:
That isn't the issue, I believe. It is agreed that in EU2, February had the correct number of days. The bone of contention is whether the amount of time (realtime) February took up was less than other months. I never noticed a difference, but I generally don't pay attention to such things.

So do troops move slower during february than other months?

Hallsten said:

Interesting.

Stingray said:
So do troops move slower during february than other months?

I think it means that troops would move faster on the 27 and 28 of february because it is actually 4 days 27-30.

Last edited:
Hallsten said:
Woh. EU II is still serving up surprises everyday. :eek: