TIME MECHANICS NOT WORKING PROPERLY IN STELLARIS CONSOLE

• Victoria 3 - Sign up now!

The journey begins, sign up now and get a special in-game item when the game is released.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
  • Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

nchild89

Recruit
Apr 23, 2021
The time mechanic in the game is not working properly. It speeds up sporadically, even beyond the fastest game speed possible in normal play. I have tried to uninstall it from the Xbox One, delete all data, and nothing has worked. Even tried playing it on PS4 and the same issue occurred. Can we get a fix please? I just discovered this game and I want to play it :)

• 1Like
Reactions:

Kemosabe73

Sergeant
Jun 26, 2020
There are several posts about this in the Bug Report section of this forum. It seems a lot of people are having the same problem. Hopefully a fix is coming soon.

Calep3

Recruit
4 Badges
May 1, 2021
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
The time mechanic in the game is not working properly. It speeds up sporadically, even beyond the fastest game speed possible in normal play. I have tried to uninstall it from the Xbox One, delete all data, and nothing has worked. Even tried playing it on PS4 and the same issue occurred. Can we get a fix please? I just discovered this game and I want to play it :)
Another issue is when you get into late game the time clock starts slowing down from the game lag

Paranoidsid

Sergeant
May 18, 2020
to be fair, given all the moving parts, i’m still surprised they managed to get stellaris to work on consoles at all.