• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Melrick88

Recruit
Jun 2, 2020
I have two problems: first: the size of the text. It is too small, I have to come closer to the screen all the time, almost staying stuck to it, and damadging my eyes.
Another one: Time froze. In my game, No matter if I play on normal speed or an fast-speed, people keep walking on site, not going anywhere, not doing anything, and the time doesn't go (you know, the little bar that shows the passing of the day)

Hi! Are you playing with an XBOX or PC? If PC, could you attach your save file and output log here, so that we can take a closer look at the problem? They can be found here
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Iceflake Studios\Surviving the Aftermath\output_log.txt
Documents\Paradox Interactive\Surviving the Aftermath\SaveGames
Thanks!

@Rashan29 heya! If you have the same freezing issue, please attach the save and output log here as well! Sometimes issues will look and behave in the exact same way but the root cause is different so we would like to get the saves and output logs from each reporting player to ensure we don't miss a potential issue :)

Laura has posted above where you can find these files, thanks in advance! :)

@Rashan29 heya! If you have the same freezing issue, please attach the save and output log here as well! Sometimes issues will look and behave in the exact same way but the root cause is different so we would like to get the saves and output logs from each reporting player to ensure we don't miss a potential issue :)

Laura has posted above where you can find these files, thanks in advance! :)

Hey Joanna thanks for the reply.
I cant find the logfil - have tried the epic file and all maps with the name "Surviving the Aftermath"

Attachments

• 2020-06-07_22-05-17.save
    450,9 KB · Views: 0
@Rashan29 No worries, the save file is definitely the more important one. Thanks for this, we'll take a look and try and get it fixed. Can't promise fixing this issue will fix the save however we do want to ensure that the issue does not reoccur!