• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you are going to say "better with synergy", I think you need to state what that synergy is.
Ditto for "better with certain opponents". (While this one may seem obvious, its not always obvious for example if a particular faction/tech combination is going to field enough Mechanical units to be worth considering.)

I like that idea. I know that I wrote out some of the synergies, and I think I cover what those synergies are in each of the videos that I have planned (at least I try to). I have started to attach my notes on each set of doctrines at the end of my original post, most of which I actually wrote back before the tyrannosaurus update.

I think I will post the notes for the corresponding tier list when a video goes up on my youtube channel. For example, I just posted my dvar doctrine tier list, and put my notes on those doctrines in this thread about 20 minutes ago.

I think I will try to clarify any of the doctrine that are still a bit vague once all of them have been posted. I got a a couple very busy weeks over the next few weeks.

hello again, I just wanted to let everyone here know that I just posted the last video in tier list series:

I will revisit this topic as new doctrines are introduced, but only after I have had a bit of time to play around with them. I will likely cover the shakarn doctrines in 4 or 5 weeks from now.

Oh and I do want to add the landmark doctrines to the next version of the tier list, but they don't show up in the imperial archive, so I don't know what all of them do. Something tells me that they are all S or A tier, but I want to place them in the right place within the tiers if I am going to add them to my tier list. For example, @An-Dhamun posted this image:

Architect's Touch.jpg

If anybody wants to unlock all the landmark doctrines and send me screenshots of the values that they impact, that would be incredibly helpful. I feel like I may miss one or two if i try to look them all up by myself. Anyways, it would be great if people could post images like this one:

1589903986259.png

cya around!

Ok, I think I am going to update my complete tier list to include the doctrines from the Invasions DLC /Diplodocus update over the next week. Not sure when I am going to post it, as I am starting a new job next week, and won't be able to promote my video at 9am PST. But I will keep you all posted here.

So far I have the Shakarn doctrines (6 of them) and the Therian doctrine (1). I have started doing some testing to try and find all of the anomalous doctrines (?). I only know of one, Architect's Touch, which was pointed out to me by @An-Dhamun in this thread. If any of you know about any others, I would really appreciate if you could let me know about them. Due to the nature of generating Anomalous sites, I have a feeling that I have missed at least one or two other doctrines.

Cya later

• 1Like
Reactions:
I play Heritor a lot. And indeed :

Inner Communion (D Tier)
I don't like this doctrine, because allowing all units to carry an extra essence charge can be accomplished through heritors mods that come with additional effects, and is not worth a doctrine slot. (+1 with Synergy)

Need to be "boost". For example, give a max charge like now AND and give ONE charge at the start of each battle.

• 1Like
Reactions: