• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Putting some of the events in the game wouldn't be *too* difficult, but they'd have to be generalized and would only pop up in a very small minorities of games. As far as I am aware it is very difficult to create generic events that can occur for any country that fulfills the events parameters (which, if true, is one of the most bizarre issues in modding DH, since its such an obvious thing to add. So obvious that I think I'm mistaken and there is a way to generalize events).

Anyways, computer problems will last a bit longer. I don't have time to create a new AAR and I liked the world I was making, so I'll still see if I can revive it, but if not, well, such is life.

Almost certainly deep sixed. It might come back to life if I can get my hands on KR 1.6, and can access the files on my old computer, but its just been too long. I plan to start a new AAR soon, one on a nation I don't think anyone has ever AARed before. :)

Took me forever, but I've finally gotten around to posting the first two chapters of my new AAR! It has everything: Hussites, religious war, dynastic struggles, everything! Take a look!