• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Did you attach the screenshots via the forum software?

I see this in the BBcode of your post:
Code:
[ATTACH=full]137831[/ATTACH]
[COLOR=#ff8000]Syndicalist to this day attempt to co-opt Julius’ legacy. The Pope’s popularity remains a force to be reckoned with.[/COLOR]
and it does not work. It looks like you uploaded a picture to the post, and then tried to have it shown in the AAR post. This is a notoriously unreliable method. Also, the storage volume that your account has on the paradox forums is very, very, very small.

Try to upload all your pics to a site like photobucket, or some other picture storage site, and then link to the pictures' URLs at that site.

Your pictures that show up, have links like this:
Code:
[IMG]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5046/5379098427_554bcb73d8_z.jpg[/IMG]
[COLOR=#ff8000]A modern day picture of the Royal Palace at Napoli. It was here that the future Pope, and many others, were imprisoned for their crimes against the people.[/COLOR]
Here you are linking to a picture that is in someone's flickr account. That's fine if it is your own account, but beware that if it's someone else's account then this is really bad etiquette. It's also bad because as soon as that person changes the pic, or pulls it down, it will disappear from your AAR as well. Better to make a copy of it, and upload it along with your screenshots to a site of your choosing, and then linking it to the AAR.

Did you attach the screenshots via the forum software...

1) I currently live in China and its not easy for me to access a lot of photo-sharing sites. I haven't tried Photobucket though, so I'll try that one.

2) It isn't my account- I just took the image from Bing Search. I was not aware that there was a sort of picture-sharing etiquette, but I'll try and pay more attention to it in the future.

1) I currently live in China and its not easy for me to access a lot of photo-sharing sites. I haven't tried Photobucket though, so I'll try that one.

2) It isn't my account- I just took the image from Bing Search. I was not aware that there was a sort of picture-sharing etiquette, but I'll try and pay more attention to it in the future.
Re: 2)
The reason for the "etiquette" is that some hosting sites restrict the amount of bandwidth that they give to your files. If you put up images for your own purposes, and someone else links to them to decorate his own site without telling you, then whenever viewers of his site view your pictures, they burden your hosting site. If there are too many views then they may take your pictures down.

Re: 2)
The reason for the "etiquette" is that some hosting sites restrict the amount of bandwidth that they give to your files. If you put up images for your own purposes, and someone else links to them to decorate his own site without telling you, then whenever viewers of his site view your pictures, they burden your hosting site. If there are too many views then they may take your pictures down.

That's actually pretty interesting!

Photobucket doesn't work here either. Any ideas on how to correctly show pictures without using a third party's website? :)

Try imgur.com

It also doesn't work very well here. I'm going to ask a few friends about Chinese image sharing sites, but for now I apologize for the technical difficulties. The next chapter should be up in a a day or two.

Edit. Good news guys! I fixed the issue. If no one saw my edits than the little drama only had a wonderful audience of me and this 'edit' won't make any sense.

Last edited:
The Imperial States have both a monarch and president?That's a bit weird.
And I don't understand how you can actually control Germany,Africa and the minorities of the Federation,won't Germany eventually break away from your influence?
Even after what they've been through their industry should still be considerable.The famine is a problem but once it goes away I get the feeling Germany will overtake The Danubian Federation economically.That could happen earlier in case some sort of right-wing organization with paramilitaries like the NSDAP rises/coups its way to power,
and you'll end up with an all new threat at your borders.

For those still interestes in this old AAR, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that its not dead, not yet. I plan to keep working on it soon.

The bad news is it might be a while. I recently moved to China, and my laptop has stopped working. A friend of mine fixes computers, so hopefully Ill be able to update this in the next few weeks.

Im sorry for the delay!

It's good to hear you haven't ended this! Was wondering where you went. Good luck, and have fun in China!

Whereat? Buisness? School?

In the wester reaches of China, for study, work (and a lot of play). And its been a blast: being foreign in much of China is like playing as an OP character on the easiest of modes. Its incredible

In the wester reaches of China, for study, work (and a lot of play). And its been a blast: being foreign in much of China is like playing as an OP character on the easiest of modes. Its incredible

Oh my :x

Lot of play huh?

And ah well, I suppose one could balance it by saying you're playing life on Ironman :D

Are those events going to remain as only part of the AAR or this could be added in normal Kaiserreich?

Are those events going to remain as only part of the AAR or this could be added in normal Kaiserreich?

I doubt many of these events could be added to Kaiserreich, as a united Austria conquering France and Britain is practically impossible in normal circumstances.