• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

alfian

Major
13 Badges
Feb 17, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords

Likely explained by

he stopped working for Paradox
a lightning hit his house->computer->data erased

asked on doing it if Paradox were to do a kickstarter, so not having to worry about money :
I see what you mean, bit I don't really have the time for such a project, and to be frank I don't think I'd be interested. Money wise it isn't a great job, and I have far more interesting and rewarding things to do for work now a days. But as a hobby project it's fine, no rush and that.
in his last post, changing career
Hey all, these days I have very little time to sit at my computer, and even less time for modding games. I've recently changed "career", and have now got a job repairing old buildings, from the 16th century and the likes, so not much time for anything I'm affraid. I may at some point get something half decent done for this mod, but it isn't really a priority at the moment, my work takes most of my time. Going from sitting at a computer all day, to working with construction/manual labour, well, it takes some getting used to, so I'm pretty tired after work. But I'll get used to it, being out in the real world, with the sunligt and the wind, hehe, so maybe I'll have time for modding at some point.

• 1Like
Reactions:
A mod was literally struck by lightning? o_O

That's what he implied and said, as far as i recall.
My only source was the linked thread, so you can read his reponses yourself, if you like.