• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here's what Angeloi doing in my game, whatcha gonna do about it?)))
oYLYfCj.jpg

Here's what Angeloi doing in my game, whatcha gonna do about it?)))
-snip-

heresyveinpopping.png

Sorry for not answering for your comments guys but I'm working on the next chapter right now (which I hope will be ready in a day or two) - I'll answer for them after it's released :)

Sorry for not answering for your comments guys but I'm working on the next chapter right now (which I hope will be ready in a day or two) - I'll answer for them after it's released :)

Its fine, let me know what happens next!

Spoilers are punishable by mutilation - sorry!

Bumping this to keep the excitement up :D

your screenshot seems to not work or it isn't displaying it on my tablet.

I placed another, check it out and plz do tell me if it works :)

Hi there,
As it turned out I didn't manage to finish the next chapter during this weekend - but don't worry, it's coming and it'll be released soon. In the meantime, feast your eyes with glorious depiction of new ruler of the Imperium. Glory to the Augustus Leon VIII Angelos!

QdusyDj.jpg

Hi there,
As it turned out I didn't manage to finish the next chapter during this weekend - but don't worry, it's coming and it'll be released soon. In the meantime, feast your eyes with glorious depiction of new ruler of the Imperium. Glory to the Augustus Leon VIII Angelos!

I cannot, I am not worthy to gaze upon the Imperial Augustus himself.

When everything else fails:

keep-calm-and-burn-the-heretic-13.png

In other news:

Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition! We have Aztecs to...Illuminate...Thats what happens when you burn heathens right? You illuminate them....