• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
[size=+1]All information concerning rules of the interactive AAR will be revealed after the last chapter of CK2 part of the story is released - that is, this weekend.[/size]

A little extra bits and pieces for which there is no place in the chapter but it's still worth sharing IMO:

Liby9wr.png

The last Suomenusko in Europe:

JhWz46l.jpg

Last edited:
The last Suomenusko in Europe:

JhWz46l.jpg
My heart broke.
Btw, remember that Imperium game I showed in the comments?
Well, it's getting quite crazy here too, and the Aztecs aren't even here yet.
Persia Imploded after the Mongol invasion of Persia against them (thank god for that, they were crazily blobbing). One of the realms that became independent is... The Abbasid Sunni Caliphate.
Yep, Abbasids are back in town and they have most of Arabia and (through they'll soon loose it to the Mongols) Baghdad and other parts of Mesopotamia.
My allies, the Kingdom of Abyssinia, won a holy war for Medina against the Abbasids (through I admit that they got some help from me, they were winning anyway) and now the holiest place of Islam, Mecca, is controled by Miaphsytes, and I intend to keep it like that.
Meanwhile, Francia pressed a claim for England... and won. Now they're a super blob. The Baltic tribes are united under the banner of Lithuania.
Bjarmia (subjecated by the Mordvin tribe) seems strong enough to unite the Sumenusko (Golden hoard doesn't seem interested in them).
I made some more maps, just because it's fun-
Political:
http://oi59.tinypic.com/29aqgpt.jpg
Religions:
http://oi59.tinypic.com/90rgpz.jpg

Last edited:
I've finally catched up! :)

So, I was wondering on how you are going to deal with the converter. Will you try to modify the converted scenario to make things smoother (like correcting some borders, eliminate that ugly Aztec enclave in Russia, maybe give a bit more Shia provinces to the Timurids) or are you going with an unmodified conversion?

I don't think I'll make it today, so the release may be postponed for tomorrow evening Warsaw time. Sorry! This is the last update for this part of the AAR, so I want it to be top-notch quality :)

Small sneak-peak:

ndxTAIS.jpg

I don't think I'll make it today, so the release may be postponed for tomorrow evening Warsaw time. Sorry! This is the last update for this part of the AAR, so I want it to be top-notch quality :)

Small sneak-peak:

ndxTAIS.jpg

This looks like another big victory for the Angeloi! Or, if the Xenoi win, another treacherous act by an incompetent and may be even heretic commander. But surly, that would be merely a setback or the beginning of a trap!

I also quote my proposal for a title, because I think you missed it due to bad timing.

This is Madness
Episode II
The Empire strikes Back

It is a dark time for the
Aztecs. Although most of
Europe has been conquered,
Imperial troops have stoped the
Xenoi forces at the imperial
limes and struck back at
them across the borders.

Evading the glorious imperial
Army, a group of heretic
Germans led by the Kaiser
have established a new secret
pact with the Aztec Ruler on the
remote shore of America.

The blessed Angeloi,
determined to push back
the Xenoi, have dispatched
thousands of themata to
the far reaches of Europe....​

Or something like that.

But isn't there already a Roman mega-campaign called "The Empire strikes Back?"

New "Pro Fide" chapter released and avaible here.

CHAPTER 5
1524-1531
BLOODY PEASANTS

Hi! This is the last of the few chapters which were lying on my laptop being “almost done”, so don't expect the next one to be out as soon as the last two were. Today we shall learn a very important lesson – how to survive a Peasants War. No historical snippets this time, because I'm too busy killing BLOODY PEASANTS WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME EXPLOIT YOU WITHOUT A HASSLE YOU REBEL SCUM! Ahem. Let's start with the overview of my current situation.

aL3oyut.jpg

It's bad. It's really, really bad.

I'm on a sick leave at home, so you can expect the final chapter of CK2 "This Is Madness" any moment now - I really want to finish this part of the story in September.

Last edited:
Both Pro Fide and This is madness in one day??? Truly, the blessing of Saint Markos lies upon all good Romanoi!
Get well, btw :) Of course, the Augustus shouldn't fear illness, as he's god's regent on earth.
(As a Jew, I should probably work extra hard to sound loyal and non-heretic)

Last edited:
More history and more madness! Woooohooo! And get well, Czoklet!

Both Pro Fide and This is madness in one day??? Truly, the blessing of Saint Markos lies upon all good Romanoi!
Get well, btw :) Of course, the Augustus shouldn't fear illness, as he's god's regent on earth.
(As a Jew, I should probably work extra hard to sound loyal and non-heretic)

God's regent on earth? Bah! There is only one True Emperor, and that is not the Byzantine one.

God's regent on earth? Bah! There is only one True Emperor, and that is not the Byzantine one.
Hersey! Arrest him!
(Hehe. It is so easy to fool those Greeks into thinking you're with them! Just praise them, and they're happy. Of course, Emperor Enlil, you've still got the Jewish support- after all, we're infidels for those Greeks, just like you...)

Last edited:
Poland is the imperium's greatest ally. In my current eu4 Byzantium game where Poland blobbed like Czoklet's in Pro Fide, they ended up getting their royal family on my throne, and with a polish dynasty(and polish allies), I completely eradicated the Ottomans. This is a sign that the Polish are the true guardians of Christendom. I vote we move one of the pentarchy seats to Krakow, make him the new EP, and that the emperor accepts the polish king as god's true regent on earth.

Poland is the imperium's greatest ally. In my current eu4 Byzantium game where Poland blobbed like Czoklet's in Pro Fide, they ended up getting their royal family on my throne, and with a polish dynasty(and polish allies), I completely eradicated the Ottomans. This is a sign that the Polish are the true guardians of Christendom. I vote we move one of the pentarchy seats to Krakow, make him the new EP, and that the emperor accepts the polish king as god's true regent on earth.
Heresy! Intriguing Theological Argument!
:rolleyes: