• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Czoklet! You've called a Xenoi jinx to curse the AAR! Damn you and your big mouth!
How would you possibly know what the Xenoi curses sound like unless..... CALL THE ATHANATOI! it2Greek is working with the xenoi.

I now have 333 posts. :D

How would you possibly know what the Xenoi curses sound like unless..... CALL THE ATHANATOI! it2Greek is working with the xenoi.

I now have 333 posts. :D

Niquilnami tlamatiz tlacnocaquini mociauh Grechuehue!

( I think we know who has forsaken the weak Greeks!)

Enlil and his hideous circle of hateful heretics.

Enlil and his hideous circle of hateful heretics.

Heretics, yes, hideous, maybe, but we'll not hatefull! My gang of demon-worshippers, Pisans, Cathars, and Muslims are a jolly gang!

Jolly when they are roasting the flesh of a good Christian Greek and eating his flesh.

Jolly when they are roasting the flesh of a good Christian Greek and eating his flesh.

What about the Good Christian Pisan! He is stabbed in the back by the Byzantines and left to consort with my kind for survival!

Heretics, yes, hideous, maybe, but we'll not hateful! My gang of demon-worshippers, Pisans, Cathars, and Muslims are a jolly gang!
Take from the Greeks and give to the poor, yes?

Well it seems than it's becoming darker and scarier over time here. I think I'll just retire to my campaign palace while things are like this and come back for the next session of Senate ... :p
Why are you looking at me like that ? I'm not suspicious. Not at all :ninja:

What about the Good Christian Pisan! He is stabbed in the back by the Byzantines and left to consort with my kind for survival!
He is not Christian nor good. He is a filthy heretic.

This is heresy! The Pisan man is the Perfect Man!
The perfect man is a Greek Orthodox Emperor who has all the virtues of St.Markos and the skill of God. Not a silly Pisan.

Filthy Heretic said:
You've been...CAPTURED. Prepare for interrogation.

Alright Enill, different plan this time. When they put you on the rack, behind the headboard will be a dagger. Dispatch the torturer and his assistant, then use their keys to make it out. The guards have been paid to
... Ahem... Change their routes, so by the time they get to the chambers, you should be long gone.

Alright Enill, different plan this time. When they put you on the rack, behind the headboard will be a dagger. Dispatch the torturer and his assistant, then use their keys to make it out. The guards have been paid to
... Ahem... Change their routes, so by the time they get to the chambers, you should be long gone.
You've been taken as well. The rack is in the usual place.

Our plan has been compromised!
Quiet, prisoner. Now, if you don't say that you have pledged yourself to the devil and given your soul to Satan for all eternity, we will reenact a scene from Blackadder Season II Final Episode: Chains.