• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm writing from my phone so I'll keep it short:
1) I have CK2 save backup on dropbox and all my files are almost done copying to external HDD
2) I'll know how serious it is tomorrow after going to laptop service
3) so far laptop is still working but I'm not going to risk using it

Thanks for support, I hope I'll be back soon - whoever fault is this, be it xenoi or heretic, he will pay for it!

Ανάθεμα! That is why you should neve be without protection against το μάτιασμα.
image002(1240).jpg

God dammit! This must be a dark and heretic trick! The souls of the Angeloi and their fellow romans are in danger! Iesus Kristos and his father must save them and punish the guilty that made this possible! Between xenoi and horse lords, we have forgotten one of our filthiest enemies!

THIS IS THE BLACK HAND OF THE BISHOP OF ROME!

Az bolokhod, Mongol Ord doloo khonogt Gryekiin mashin, uridchilan taavarlakhyn zamaar saad bolj baigaa bol, ulmaar etssiin etsest deed garaa baikh bolno!

(Luckily, the mongol hordes are not hampered by the unpredictability of the week Greek machinery, and therefore will have the upper hand in the end!)

Az bolokhod, Mongol Ord doloo khonogt Gryekiin mashin, uridchilan taavarlakhyn zamaar saad bolj baigaa bol, ulmaar etssiin etsest deed garaa baikh bolno!

(Luckily, the mongol hordes are not hampered by the unpredictability of the week Greek machinery, and therefore will have the upper hand in the end!)

Dude, tell me who is teaching you so many languages! I need him/her to teach me. I can't even learn Spanish and that's half of my heritage!

Last edited:
Google translate?

Nope, if you would check, google translate does not provide for Ethiopian, Aztec, and Breton. I am a little rusty on Breton, and I'm sure my Gaelic is messing up word order, but Mongolian is fairly solid along with some Aztec. Unfortunately, Nahuatl is quite limited in terms of learning, so all I can do is purchase and memorize a few Nahua-English dictionaries. I have also begun studying Ethiopian and have gotten much of the language down, and am now learning proper grammar and word order, and I have gotten Mongolian down quite well. The Italian I admit was gotten from an Italian speaking friend though and my complete blank slate on Greek makes supporting the Empire a tad difficult.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully, fixing this situation won't cost you too much. Once fixing things has been taken care of, I hope you can continue this AAR. In the meantime, good luck not going broke. ;)

Impressive. Most impressive. And I was happy with my English and Spanish (and some bits and pieces of Latin due to my profession).

My laptop's cooling system had to be repaired plus I still have damaged (missing sectors, whatever it is) HDD to be changed for a new one. On one hand it's good since I'll finally have my OS on SSD but on the other hand it means I'll have to spend even more on this whole thing. If anyone is feeling generous and would like to donate some bucks (1$ is 3 zlotys I think) via PayPal, please google "czokletmuss" on blogspot.com - I would give you a direct link but forum rules forbid this.

Anyways, if everything goes well I hope that in the next few days new chapters for "This Is Madness" and "Pro Fide" will be released. At least that's the plan assuming laptop works - there's no way I'm typing this on my phone!

My computer nearly burned down once due to lots of gathering dust.
And since everyone seems to be a Linguist in dead languages I'll just throw in some of the little old Norse I know. Maybe spoken by the Drengr(warriors) accompaying the Swedish King in the Aztec invasion of Africa.
Tyna af mir brandr, fulle bikkjanidr!
(Have a taste of my blade, foul son of a dog!)

The Angeloi protect... your savegames, so you can lead them further to victory! And the best thing would be to instal a Saint Marcos OS or something like that!

iBasileus would certainly be a thing :)

By the way, today is 70th anniversary of Warsaw Uprising (1944) which is one of the relatively unknown chapters of WW2 (except for Poles of course). Although IMHO the decision to start the uprising was one of the most tragic or even suicidal decisions made in Polish history, learning about it is vital to understand Polish mentality in te last 70 years. It's especially important to me since I was born and live in Warsaw and my family lost all they had during it. Anyways, in case anyone is interested:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Uprising

I blame the heretic Kaiser of the so called "holy roman empire"!