• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No the Pisans are the Trade Federation. Annoying and making you wonder how they lasted so long.

No the Pisans are the Trade Federation. Annoying and making you wonder how they lasted so long.
If we must have a Trade Federation, then we must also have a Jar Jar Binks. And I mean the Sith version of him.:eek:

Reactions:
I have a bad feeling about this SW discussion. Someone, at some point, is gonna mention a spoiler and get banned for a while :p

Or the thread is going to be locked again.

Reactions:
Reactions:
I'm not brished up on my Apostasy lore as I should be, but wouldn't that mean she would be going around killing entire villages because why the heck not?

Well if this is our age of apostasy then the emperor would be our Goge Vandire with Angelina being our Sebastian Thor. Remember Goge Vandire was not the pious newcomer to the scene of the faith, he was the utterly corrupt religious authority that brought the once great Imperium of Man to the brink of ruin. Seems to me that our Dear leader has more in common with Goge Vandire than Angelina.

Please STOP!!!

This weekend is planned to start the Synod and I (nor most of you I guess) want the forum locked because offtopic

Reactions:
Well if this is our age of apostasy then the emperor would be our Goge Vandire with Angelina being our Sebastian Thor. Remember Goge Vandire was not the pious newcomer to the scene of the faith, he was the utterly corrupt religious authority that brought the once great Imperium of Man to the brink of ruin. Seems to me that our Dear leader has more in common with Goge Vandire than Angelina.
Icv6WkB.jpg

Please STOP!!!
This weekend is planned to start the Synod and I (nor most of you I guess) want the forum locked because offtopic
I agree.

From now on every OT post = Synod starts 12 hours later than planned

Reactions:
This just gives me motivation to post off topic though, I want to talk in the synod!

But no, I won't.

To keep this post on topic, will there be special procedures in place during the synod? Or will it function similar to the sessions?

Reactions:
This just gives me motivation to post off topic though, I want to talk in the synod!

But no, I won't.

To keep this post on topic, will there be special procedures in place during the synod? Or will it function similar to the sessions?
Well i am really hoping for the oppotunity for Angelina to gather her own supporters among the senators. Or even have a one on one with her.

Well i am really hoping for the oppotunity for Angelina to gather her own supporters among the senators. Or even have a one on one with her.
I'm hoping we can interact with the emperor, or at least see him interacting with Angelina and/or the patriarchs.

I guess we'll only be allowed to watch from the sidelines and then I hope maybe Czoklet has something planned that provokes a rift between the two present Dynatoi and force the Senators there to take a side. (and of course that duel, who would forget the trial of the cannibal :p )

Reactions:
(and of course that duel, who would forget the trial of the cannibal :p )

And who is to say that Dalessenos isn't going to attempt to remove our friendly cannibal by assassination, through an infiltrator in the ranks of the Blues. I can see it now, as part of the preparations for the duel, Mandromenos, the only Army man of the Blues, is giving Colombo some tips and then cuts his throat.

I'm definitely imagining this great meeting where the Emperor and the heretic meet and are about to resolve all their conflicts peacefully, then the senators leap out with Colombo getting in a duel all while the resident madman with a knife chases them around trying to stab them in the back as the Benny Hill song plays.

Reactions:
Don't mean to be OT but it stopped giving me notifications again so I have to post something. Going on topic, did I miss the secret meeting of the blue dems?

EDIT: I did, god damn it. I hate the crap that this forum pulls.

Last edited:
You didn't miss much. It wasn't nearly as exciting as the other special meetings.

You didn't miss much. It wasn't nearly as exciting as the other special meetings.
That is not the point, the Paradox Forum screwed up my account. This forced me to jump through hoops to regain total access to the site. Because of that I ended up missing a lot of stuff, this included. It is annoying and frustrating, and finding out I missed something I was looking forward to being a part of just opened up a wound.