• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Its the HRE conspiracy rearing its ugly head once more!
Mandromenos bring wood and oil!

*Bursts in to the Room holding a torch and a lamp of lantern oil*

ARE YOU READY TO BE PURGED!?!

Even though the votes from one faction were the strongest the actual number of senators in the imperium seems to be fairly evenly split between the four factions.

Even though the votes from one faction were the strongest the actual number of senators in the imperium seems to be fairly evenly split between the four factions.
Three factions. Though if I manage to switch to the latest version of EU4 with Estates introduced by "The Cossacks" there wouldn't be any limit to the number of factions technically... ;)

Reactions:
Three factions. Though if I manage to switch to the latest version of EU4 with Estates introduced by "The Cossacks" there wouldn't be any limit to the number of factions technically... ;)

Or you could do something where the Senate as a whole is one Estate, with other big players being other Estates. The Church, Major Dynatoi, the Cadet Angeloi, and so on

Reactions:
This is also possible, I think. I have to wait until the release to see exactly what can be done with this new system.

Reactions:
You say three factions, but lets be honest here, the Unaffiliated may not be an official faction but they are surely strong enough to get their way. Assuming of course they agree on something.

Well, they don't have anything in common, they can't propose changes to the bills, they can't have their own meetings, they dont' have representation in the Praesidium etc. So it's not like being unaffiliated is all well and good mind you.

As for the Red Demes meeting - I'll don't think I'll make it today. So I think we shall postopone it until tomorrow. @Undead Martyr willl you make it tomorrow on, say, c. 20:00 (Warsaw time)?

Well, they don't have anything in common, they can't propose changes to the bills, they can't have their own meetings, they dont' have representation in the Praesidium etc. So it's not like being unaffiliated is all well and good mind you.

As for the Red Demes meeting - I'll don't think I'll make it today. So I think we shall postopone it until tomorrow. @Undead Martyr willl you make it tomorrow on, say, c. 20:00 (Warsaw time)?

I don´t think I can be available tomorrow.

If we could do it on Monday...:oops::oops::oops:

Well it will last 2-3 days, so...

And @CzokletMuss you lost two senators on your second pie chart. Not sure if that was intentional just bringing it to your attention.

Well there is one big advantage of being unaffiliated: not being associated with outside powers.

The last Session made it so that the Whites are associated with the Dalassenoi, and I bet the Red meeting may result in the Reds becoming affiliated with the Kommenoi. If the Dalassenoi win... whatever they want to win (probably the Empire) then the Reds may experience a purge, and likewise with the Whites if the Kommenoi win. The unaffiliated don't have to worry about pürge like the Demes playing the Dynatoi's game.

Of course more problems for all of us emerged with this Session, with the vast majority of Senators basically aligning themselves to the Dalassenoi. If the Dalassenoi win, they may award the Senate with increased power for supporting them, but if the Kommenoi win...

Perhaps the Senate's only hope is direct appeal with da Emprah. He can gather up all of the Kommenoi and Dalassenoi and invite the Madromenos for a good ol' bonfire like in 1444.

Reactions:

Yes, that sounds alright.

Yes, that sounds alright.

*Read this in Professor Farnsworth's Voice*

Good News, Everyone! We are going to be killing a Speaker at around 22:30 Warsaw Time. Make sure to contribute to the Wood and Oil Piles!

Reactions:
Do you think we can roast marshmellows on the fire aswell? I do like some smores.

Oh wait, chocolate is heresy. On second thought, I think I'll avoid the Faction meeting tomorrow...

*Read this in Professor Farnsworth's Voice*

Good News, Everyone! We are going to be killing a Speaker at around 22:30 Warsaw Time. Make sure to contribute to the Wood and Oil Piles!

When the purges come I'm tripping you.
We shall all burn together friend@

Reactions:
When the purges come I'm tripping you.
We shall all burn together friend@

So when the President walks into the room he reserved for the Reds to conspire with them against the other factions and the dynatoi and to save the Imperium, this is the sight that will probably be waiting for him.

774834253.jpg

So when the President walks into the room he reserved for the Reds to conspire with them against the other factions and the dynatoi and to save the Imperium, this is the sight that will probably be waiting for him.

774834253.jpg

Isn't that a little obvious though? After all, the Mandromenos will be present. This meeting will see at least one Senator purged, one way or another...

This meeting will see at least one Senator purged, one way or another...
That should just be written into the official Senate rules by now. "By the end of each meeting, at least one senator shall be sentenced to death or in any other way be subjected to a loss of life or face."