• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's just a ghost ship of the blues, the entire crew died because of the plague.

But what a faction meeting this was! So many interesting new characters! So many things going on! In terms of white faction meetings, this was probably the most exciting one.

{{ Yeah, and one of the new interesting characters might not even make it to the Senate meeting! Pray and hope that poor Lodovico escapes the terror and treachery of the White Demes, no doubt orchestrated from the very beginning by evil Alexandros. }}

Reactions:
No, this is madness after all. Your character was just SO interesting, that he couldn't handle all the attention he was getting by Roman weaponry :) A tragic loss, but not the first senator to fall for Rome.

Good job to all of you - you elected your Speaker, discussed all the important things and engaged in some top-notch role-playing :)

Reactions:
FACTION MEETING - ANNOUNCEMENT

bXfsLO5.jpg

Illustrious President of the Imperial Senate magistros Nikephoros Dalassenos hereby annouces that it was decided to

CALL THE RED DEMES MEETING

which will take place in the Tower of the Golden Gate (Walls of Konstantinoupolis) on 29 December 1559.

The Faction Meeting shall begin on 09:00 PM 13 September 2015 (Sunday) and it shall last until 09:00 PM 15 September 2015 (Tuesday) Warsaw time (CEST)

May the blessing of Saint Markos be upon all of us.

Signed,
Nikephoros Dalassenos
President of the Imperial Senate

{{Even if I can't participate, can it be assumed someone will fill me in on the big decisions in this meeting. Also, do the Reds know what happened at the Whites, especially the fact that I stormed out the meeting and that there is a manhunt to di Capponi}}

{{So we'll have to wait more for the Blue meeting... Though perhaps that's because Czoklet has something prepared for us :p}}

Reactions:
That's just a ghost ship of the blues, the entire crew died because of the plague.

But what a faction meeting this was! So many interesting new characters! So many things going on! In terms of white faction meetings, this was probably the most exciting one.

{{Yup! First time I've actually role-played hard in a Demes meeting, and sure was fun. I hope I did my old grumpy/tired of life character well :p}}

Reactions:
{{I love how everyone who agrees with this are Blues}}

{{Of course. The Whites won't want anything to do with him, he just weakened the foundation of their entire faction... clearly we want to recruit him for the Blues. :D}}

Reactions:
{{Even if I can't participate, can it be assumed someone will fill me in on the big decisions in this meeting. Also, do the Reds know what happened at the Whites, especially the fact that I stormed out the meeting and that there is a manhunt to di Capponi}}
Yes, I assume someone will tell you everything. You don't have to use brackets when there is no Faction Meeting or Senate Session btw - together with italics they are used to visually distinguish between in-character and out-of-character. Right now you can't post in character, so you don't need to use them.

Faction Meetings are private - nobody save for the members of the Demes knows what happened during them. So your characters don't know but you obviously do know, having read what they posted :)

{{So we'll have to wait more for the Blue meeting... Though perhaps that's because Czoklet has something prepared for us :p}}
*innocent whistling*
Nah, the Reds are the most numerous Demes as of this moment so they have priority:
  • Red Demes - 8 Senators
  • Blue Demes - 7 Senators
  • White Demes - 5 Senators
Whites were first because they are the dominant Faction.

One thing for sure: The whole looming darkness brings out a lot of great ideas for senators. I'm exited to see what kind of oddballs the other Demes have.

And that was just first of three meetings.:) Am I right to assume that all meeting take place at the same time?
White Meeting on 28 December, Red on 29 December.

Let's go Reds! we're the dominant faction now (well, after the turnover...) I just hope we get to enjoy it without getting purged.
Of course, we don't need to be purged, we're too divided to do much.:p

So there is about 24 hours inbetween. I wonder, if I were to tell the Reds (or send a messenger), would they know what went down? Funny how my conversion got the Reds the second meeting.

Nope, I'm sorry.

Though perhaps that's because Czoklet has something prepared for us :p

If your still looking forward to the things Czoklet has prepared for the blues, you are pretty messed up, man :p

And why would you deny the Senate such similarly rich lore and drama by denying the play its biggest star? :p

You know what they say...sometimes a star shines brightest when he burns out, leaving nothing but empty space behind.

Reactions:
Nah, the Reds are the most numerous Demes as of this moment so they have priority.
Whites were first because they are the dominant Faction.

Hey, you left us with no clue about who planed the whole purge of our demes! Killed by poison, our greatest allied died during a speech, and the rest were "interrogated" by the Athanatoi (and then everyone but Cortez died thanks to the black death). I demand answers, the name of the devil who did this to us! Or at least a nice letter of the emperor saying "I'm sorry for your loss" :cool:

Edit:
{{I see the troll imperator not telling what he's doing before the senate session...}}

Said and done.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Fell deeds awake, Now for Wrath, now for ruin, and the Red dawn

tumblr_mnaywjJwU11s2b2mgo9_250.gif

after watching all that insanity I'm excited and terrified for this meeting

Reactions: