• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Crap, you may be right. Let me check the forum rules...

EDIT

{No External Links} You will not post a link to an external website or forum without prior approval of an Administrator. (Sites with no user interaction (that only host media are okay, as long as that media meets and obeys all other rules) You will not link to images on other websites unless you have authorization to do so (or the site is designed for that purpose).
Well, linking to the view-only file on Google Doc seems to be "okay" according to the rules.

Last edited:
A few things:

Slaves make up 10% of the Empire? Slave revolt plz.

Also, the Scots colonizing N. America will make for some interesting dev diaries

There are still 8 seats in the Senate left!

So the Session is about 21 Senators who grew up in this rebellious, heretical, plague-infested mess and three cranky old men can actually remember a time when the Imperium wasn't a rebellious, heretical, yaddayadda and are probably two steps from insanity, if they aren't already.

Nothing can possibly go wrong!

Reactions:
So the Session is about 21 Senators who grew up in this rebellious, heretical, plague-infested mess and three cranky old men can actually remember a time when the Imperium wasn't a rebellious, heretical, yaddayadda and are probably two steps from insanity, if they aren't already.

Nothing can possibly go wrong!

3 tough* cranky old men, we survived the plague but you young whipper-snappers don't know respect! Back in my day, the whole Senate was filled with old men! O the times have changed indeed...

Reactions:
I expect a lot of PTSD, ego, and scars in this session. I wonder if it would be appropriate for someone to have a mental breakdown in the heat of the debate.

Reactions:
I expect a lot of PTSD, ego, and scars in this session. I wonder if it would be appropriate for someone to have a mental breakdown in the heat of the debate.
I'd say it's mandatory given the circumstances :p

"Back in my day, the athanatoi would arrest you and break your leg just for coming to a meeting!"
Coming to a BLUE meeting, let us not forget this. Good, loyal Reds and Whites need not fear such trifles. Unless they plot a coup, of course, in which case, well...

keep_zps96437940.png

Reactions:
Coming to a BLUE meeting, let us not forget this. Good, loyal Reds and Whites need not fear such trifles. Unless they plot a coup, of course, in which case, well...

keep_zps96437940.png

Heresy is an illness, and purification by fire is the only cure

Peasant's army can only tick up while at peace, correct? The solution is simple, then! The xenoi would never expect us to attack with no morale, money, discipline, or manpower!

Edit: Or prestige, legitimacy, stability, monarch points, advisors, navy, control the capital...

Reactions:
Peasant's army can only tick up while at peace, correct? The solution is simple, then! The xenoi would never expect us to attack with no morale, money, discipline, or manpower!

Edit: Or prestige, legitimacy, stability, monarch points, advisors, navy, control the capital...

Who needs any of that? We have SURPRISE!

be4.jpg

Reactions:
Genius!!!

This is the kind of wisdom that the Emperor needs the senate for, who else could come up with a plan of such brilliance.

Now if we could only persuade all our enemies to attack at once maybe they would all kill each other over who gets to have the Imperium.

Reactions:
DIARIUM SENATORUM IMPERIALIS #20

bXfsLO5.jpg

ALBUM SENATORIUM
Illustrious President of the Imperial Senate magistros Nikephoros Dalassenos hereby annouces:

1) that the noble Houses have chosen the following honorable aristoi as their delegates in the Imperial Senate:
  1. senator Harun of the noble House AL-ASKARI (played by: bigseb31213)
  2. senator Marius of the noble House SERAPIS (played by: Serpent)
  3. senator Alexios of the noble House ESTE-RAVENNA (played by: Undead Martyr)
  4. senator Nikephoros of the noble House SALAMIS (played by: ParrotGuy)
  5. senator Donasien of the noble House DE LA LUMIERE (played by: Tecumseh23)

2) that as of this moment the Senate Factions consist of the following members:

DqZtmDv.jpg

1. senator Honorius of the noble House SCIPION (played by: varetta)
  2. senator Leon of the noble House TAURINUS (played by: Ponce_The_Great)
  3. senator Nonamark of the noble House WEDROVANDER (played by: Kingjerkera)
  4. senator Harun of the noble House AL-ASKARI (played by: bigseb31213)
  5. senator Alexios of the noble House ESTE-RAVENNA (played by: Undead Martyr)
  6. senator Donasien of the noble House DE LA LUMIERE (played by: Tecumseh23)

jUOt3FO.jpg

1. senator Decius of the noble House PYLAEUS (played by: ThetrueColt)
  2. senator Iskander of the noble House OURANOS (played by: Blogman66)
  3. senator Lodovico of the noble House DI CAPPONI (played by: Enlil)
  4. senator Alexandros of the noble House MANDROMENOS (played by: Mach Twelve)
  5. senator Lazaros of the noble House MELISSENOS (played by: McGrey)
  6. senator Marius of the noble House SERAPIS (played by: Serpent)

2WOjbVD.jpg

1. senator Leon of the noble House CORTEZ (played by: zqfrmb)
  2. senator Valerios of the noble House RAOUL (played by: Attalus)
  3. senator Duilius of the noble House ARRIUS (played by: TheAnguishedOne)
  4. senator Nikephoros of the noble House SALAMIS (played by: ParrotGuy)
  5. senator Alexios of the noble House COLOMBO (played by:luciusmalfoy012)

3) that as of this moment the Imperial Senate consists of 17 Senators as per the Album Senatorium:
  1. senator Decius of the noble House PYLAEUS (played by: ThetrueColt)
  2. senator Leon of the noble House CORTEZ (played by: zqfrmb)
  3. senator Iskander of the noble House OURANOS (played by: Blogman66)
  4. senator Lodovico of the noble House DI CAPPONI (played by: Enlil)
  5. senator Alexandros of the noble House MANDROMENOS (played by: Mach Twelve)
  6. senator Lazaros of the noble House MELISSENOS (played by: McGrey)
  7. senator Honorius of the noble House SCIPION (played by: varetta)
  8. senator Leon of the noble House TAURINUS (played by: Ponce_The_Great)
  9. senator Nonamark of the noble House WEDROVANDER (played by: Kingjerkera)
  10. senator Alexios of the noble House COLOMBO (played by:luciusmalfoy012)
  11. senator Valerios of the noble House RAOUL (played by: Attalus)
  12. senator Duilius of the noble House ARRIUS (played by: TheAnguishedOne)
  13. senator Harun of the noble House AL-ASKARI (played by: bigseb31213)
  14. senator Marius of the noble House SERAPIS (played by: Serpent)
  15. senator Alexios of the noble House ESTE-RAVENNA (played by: Undead Martyr)
  16. senator Nikephoros of the noble House SALAMIS (played by: ParrotGuy)
  17. senator Donasien of the noble House DE LA LUMIERE (played by: Tecumseh23)
  18. VACANT SEAT
  19. VACANT SEAT
  20. VACANT SEAT
  21. VACANT SEAT
  22. VACANT SEAT
  23. VACANT SEAT
  24. VACANT SEAT

May the blessing of Saint Markos be upon all of us.

Signed,
Nikophoros Dalassenos
President of the Imperial Senate

Last edited:
Reactions:
I thought I had said in the email that Alexios was a Blue Deme? He's not counted as one in the list above..

If I do have to wait until the session to declare, can I at least attend the blue demes meeting?

I have been reading this thread with great enjoyment ever since it began, and with the opportunity to play a (German) Senator now, I would very much like to participate. However, I am currently spending a semester abroad in China, where Google is blocked by the Great Firewall. Is there any way to join the Senate without Google access?

I have been reading this thread with great enjoyment ever since it began, and with the opportunity to play a (German) Senator now, I would very much like to participate. However, I am currently spending a semester abroad in China, where Google is blocked by the Great Firewall. Is there any way to join the Senate without Google access?
Good news. Google is coming back to China.
http://fortune.com/2015/09/04/google-china/