• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But no Breton alas...

We must rescue them from...who are they ruled by? Caledonia? I can't remember what's been happening in the far north

Hey Czoklet, can you post a political map of Europe? I am very interested to see how the revolter nations/heretics of the Isles are doing under the nose of the xenoi.

Reactions:
And I'm interested in seeing the outcomes of the Hordes wars with Poland and Lithuania. Did any provinces change hands?
--
I've submitted my new character.

Last edited:
Hey Czoklet, can you post a political map of Europe? I am very interested to see how the revolter nations/heretics of the Isles are doing under the nose of the xenoi.
I will post it today.

Reactions:
Considering this and the huge rebellions across the Imperium, it seems the Spring of Nations came early in this universe ;)

DIARIUM SENATORUM IMPERIALIS #19

bXfsLO5.jpg

ALBUM SENATORIUM
Illustrious President of the Imperial Senate magistros Nikephoros Dalassenos hereby annouces:

1) that the noble Houses have chosen the following honorable aristoi as their delegates in the Imperial Senate:
  1. senator Lodovico of the noble House DI CAPPONI (played by: Enlil)
  2. senator Alexandros of the noble House MANDROMENOS (played by: Mach Twelve)
  3. senator Lazaros of the noble House MELISSENOS (played by: McGrey)
  4. senator Honorius of the noble House SCIPION (played by: varetta)
  5. senator Leon of the noble House TAURINUS (played by: Ponce_The_Great)
  6. senator Nonamark of the noble House WEDROVANDER (played by: Kingjerkera)
  7. senator Alexios of the noble House COLOMBO (played by:luciusmalfoy012)
  8. senator Valerios of the noble House RAOUL (played by: Attalus)
  9. senator Duilius of the noble House ARRIUS (played by: TheAnguishedOne)

2) that as of this moment the Senate Factions consist of the following members:

DqZtmDv.jpg

1. senator Honorius of the noble House SCIPION (played by: varetta)
  2. senator Leon of the noble House TAURINUS (played by: Ponce_The_Great)
  3. senator Nonamark of the noble House WEDROVANDER (played by: Kingjerkera)

jUOt3FO.jpg

1. senator Decius of the noble House PYLAEUS (played by: ThetrueColt)
  2. senator Iskander of the noble House OURANOS (played by: Blogman66)
  3. senator Lodovico of the noble House DI CAPPONI (played by: Enlil)
  4. senator Alexandros of the noble House MANDROMENOS (played by: Mach Twelve)
  5. senator Lazaros of the noble House MELISSENOS (played by: McGrey)
  6. senator Alexios of the noble House COLOMBO (played by:luciusmalfoy012)

2WOjbVD.jpg

1. senator Leon of the noble House CORTEZ (played by: zqfrmb)
  2. senator Valerios of the noble House RAOUL (played by: Attalus)
  3. senator Duilius of the noble House ARRIUS (played by: TheAnguishedOne)

3) that as of this moment the Imperial Senate consists of 12 Senators as per the Album Senatorium:
  1. senator Decius of the noble House PYLAEUS (played by: ThetrueColt)
  2. senator Leon of the noble House CORTEZ (played by: zqfrmb)
  3. senator Iskander of the noble House OURANOS (played by: Blogman66)
  4. senator Lodovico of the noble House DI CAPPONI (played by: Enlil)
  5. senator Alexandros of the noble House MANDROMENOS (played by: Mach Twelve)
  6. senator Lazaros of the noble House MELISSENOS (played by: McGrey)
  7. senator Honorius of the noble House SCIPION (played by: varetta)
  8. senator Leon of the noble House TAURINUS (played by: Ponce_The_Great)
  9. senator Nonamark of the noble House WEDROVANDER (played by: Kingjerkera)
  10. senator Alexios of the noble House COLOMBO (played by:luciusmalfoy012)
  11. senator Valerios of the noble House RAOUL (played by: Attalus)
  12. senator Duilius of the noble House ARRIUS (played by: TheAnguishedOne)
  13. VACANT SEAT
  14. VACANT SEAT
  15. VACANT SEAT
  16. VACANT SEAT
  17. VACANT SEAT
  18. VACANT SEAT
  19. VACANT SEAT
  20. VACANT SEAT
  21. VACANT SEAT
  22. VACANT SEAT
  23. VACANT SEAT
  24. VACANT SEAT

zh5laO0.jpg

May the blessing of Saint Markos be upon all of us.

Signed,
Nikophoros Dalassenos
President of the Imperial Senate

Last edited:
Reactions:
Lithuania has lost province to the Horde, but Poland is uscathed.
Norway has expanded on the Xenoi's expense.
Munich changed hands.
Scotland is apparently waging war in North America so probably has colonies there.
The Imperium lost the overlordship of Moldavia and lost provinces in Aquitaine, Syria, Algeria, Libya and all of Africa south of Egypt. And we may lose even more to separatist rebels.

Can anyone spot any other changes? I don't think Pisa gained any provinces.

Considering the fact that a few pages ago everyone was going on about how all of this was the whites fault, we have quite a dominance at the moment... 6 to 3 to 3 senators.

Also if anyone is interested - link to my draft version of Album Senatorium on Google Drive.
I'm not going to post new Diarium for every accepted Sentor, so before everthing becomes official here you can follow the changes.

Before I submit my new 500 characters house history, do I need to include history after the beginning of TIM ISF?
Btw, may I request an increase for 1000 characters per noble house? I'm unable to fit anything into 500 :D

Last edited:
FACTION MEETING - ANNOUNCEMENT

bXfsLO5.jpg

Illustrious President of the Imperial Senate magistros Nikephoros Dalassenos hereby annouces that it was decided to

CALL THE WHITE DEMES MEETING

which will take place in the Palace of Justice on Prinkepos Island (Prince Islands) on 28 December 1559.

The Faction Meeting shall begin on 06:00 PM 11 September 2015 (Friday) and it shall last until 06:00 PM 14 September 2015 (Monday) Warsaw time (CEST)

May the blessing of Saint Markos be upon all of us.

Signed,
Nikephoros Dalassenos
President of the Imperial Senate

Last edited:
This is not the usual meeting-place...

We are so fu***.

What a lovely island! With the whites being stronger than ever, nothing can go wrong. Although it would be a shame if the church was destroyed in the riots...

@McGrey Worry not, we just switched locations because the angry peasant rubble does not know how to swim and now we can plan the glorious future of the Imperium without external distractions.

There is still crazy actions going on, and since at the last faction meeting someone dropped off a letter to the Blues. It resulted in the Blues getting purged like the traitors they are, but we need to be vigilant against any funny business since we are the dominant faction by far. Anyways, I know weapons are not allowed in the Senate meetings, but we can bring guards and swords to the faction meetings right, even if they must wait outside?

What religion does Iceland have? (Sorry if you said this before, just noticed they were still independent.)
The xenoi living there have been worshipping the Dark Ones for the past 300 years and nothing has changed recently ;)

Anyways, I know weapons are not allowed in the Senate meetings, but we can bring guards and swords to the faction meetings right, even if they must wait outside?

Any guards or weapons need to be left outside of the meeting place. You'll have to part ways before you enter the palace. I've done something similar before the last faction meeting, if I recall correctly.