• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh god the Black Death and a Orthodox Protestant Movement. Rebellions and defeats on two fronts. Proper Roman Lands and Citizens under Foreign yokes. This topped the last chapter and all of my expectations. This is the time to reform the Imperium and accept this Dark Age to prepare for the Great Crusade with the (reformed) Sisters of Battle (nice touch on using a WH40K loyal faction as a heretic btw), The Inquisition, reformed Cataphracts, and potentially more.

I must say Czoklet that you once again completely changed the path of the story and it's amazing.
I hope that the Dynatoi will heavily suffer from the plague. A bit less of them would do great for the Imperium

Reactions:
The Brotherhood of the Holy Sephuchre should still be knocking about right?

There is an interesting bit of trivia about the Brotherhood which I found while snooping around in the 1444 CK II save that Czoklet has provided. The Grand Master of the Order at this time is a certain Norbert von Zähringen, the son of a certain Ehrenfried von Zähringen. This Ehrenfried was the last Holy Roman Emperor of the House of Zähringen. But this isn't all. Norbert had a brother. Theodorich von Zähringen. Who was the leader of the Cult of Huitzilopochtli, the holy order of the Xenoi!

Just mentioning it and not throwing oil into some kind of fire at all...

Reactions:
I made my move to heresy to early. If I'd waited, maybe it would've worked. Maybe.

There is an interesting bit of trivia about the Brotherhood which I found while snooping around in the 1444 CK II save that Czoklet has provided. The Grand Master of the Order at this time is a certain Norbert von Zähringen, the son of a certain Ehrenfried von Zähringen. This Ehrenfried was the last Holy Roman Emperor of the House of Zähringen. But this isn't all. Norbert had a brother. Theodorich von Zähringen. Who was the leader of the Cult of Huitzilopochtli, the holy order of the Xenoi!
So what you are telling me is that the Xenoi have sunken their hooks into the warrior-monks of the Holy Sepulcher for about a century now, which has gone undetected until now? For how can a man with such brotherly influence not be corrupted by the Tenebris Potestates? And how can a loyal warrior, obedient to his grandmaster not fall when his leader is led astray? The Brotherhood has been tainted by wickedness and will need to be purified by the flame before it can serve both its earthly and heavenly master.

Just mentioning it and not throwing oil into some kind of fire at all...

Too Late

CzokletMuss, I always thought of you as masochist, but now I got an affirmation of it.
I don't think that is any another player at this forum, who would shoot at both knees and then started to try learn walking, just to see how fun is it.
But that's why you deserve full regards from anyone.

Reactions:
Wow, that was... well, I am wholly justified in doing a hardcore, Andrew Jackson style hard@ss warhawk. Clearly, the Reds should have stuck to the military!
Ouch, yes, I think we need a discipline boost and/or heavy ship boost (though this is perhaps less important..).
Would it be conceivable to replace maritime ideas with economic then go quality or offensive? That way we can get both, obviously the naval reforms are not worth it.

CzokletMuss, I always thought of you as masochist, but now I got an affirmation of it.
I don't think that is any another player at this forum, who would shoot at both knees and then started to try learn walking, just to see how fun is it.
But that's why you deserve full regards from anyone.
Do you know what the scary thing is that he'll conquer the world any way despite this... Honestly I would've gone broke a century ago and would've been dead by now. Also this last cataclysm has pretty much solidified my story and boy are things looking bad, again everywhere, again.

And hell yeah, I'll take a first class ticket on that heresy train - since it has no breaks, we're in for a speedy ride.
The rides never ends!

And indeed, this is a crazy update. Things look terrible now, and I'm not sure the Imperium in 1820 will be more powerful than the Empire in 1450...

I'm really intrigued to see how the factions respond to this, i imagine the Reds at least will be far more extreme in Redness than before given that this situation has basically been the Red's nightmare. Meanwhile the Blues have just kept having crap happen to them, and of course the irony of the Imperium going bankrupt under the Whites.

Wow, that was... well, I am wholly justified in doing a hardcore, Andrew Jackson style hard@ss warhawk. Clearly, the Reds should have stuck to the military!
Never go full Jackson :p

One more image before Diarium:

TrB5azj.jpg

Godamnit, the story took the darkest turn these past few days!
Can't wait to see what the future holds when I check up this thread again in a month, as I'm going to serve IRL in the tagmata of this modern Greek country.
I hope I won't have to experience Czoklet's version of military. o_O

Reactions:
DIARIUM SENATORUM IMPERIALIS #18

bXfsLO5.jpg

ALBUM SENATORIUM
Illustrious President of the Imperial Senate magistros Nikephoros Dalassenos hereby annouces:

1) that the following delegates of the noble Houses to the Imperial Senate have died due to natural causes:
  1. senator Titos of the noble House MELISSENOS (played by: McGrey)
  2. senator Aetius of the noble House SCIPION (played by: varetta)
  3. senator Marcus of the noble House ARRIUS (played by: TheAnguishedOne)
  4. senator Pau of the noble House DE MALLORCA (played by: tunapirate)

2) that the following delegates of the noble Houses to the Imperial Senate have died due to the Black Death:
  1. senator Diaver of the noble House KASTELOS (played by: Leandor)
  2. senator Petrus of the noble House TAURINUS (played by: Ponce_The_Great)
  3. senator Giacomo of the noble House D'ESTE-RAVENNA (played by: Undead Martyr)
  4. senator Giovanni of the noble House COLOMBO (played by:luciusmalfoy012)
  5. senator Alexios of the noble House MIKRIANDES (played by: Titianicia)
  6. senator Iskinder of the noble House GODRIC (played by: Malal)
  7. senator Marios of the noble House BATAVOS (played by: LordSolar)
  8. senator Christian of the noble House HVIDE (played by: Drucchi)
  9. senator Alexios of the noble House SERAPIS (played by: Serpent)

3) that the following delegates of the noble Houses to the Imperial Senate have been affected by the Black Death but survived:
  1. senator Decius of the noble House PYLAEUS (played by: ThetrueColt)
  2. senator Leon of the noble House CORTEZ (played by: zqfrmb)
  3. senator Iskander of the noble House OURANOS (played by: Blogman66)

4) that the following delegates of the noble Houses to the Imperial Senate have been killed by the mob during the Plague Riot:
  1. senator Marcelo of the noble House DI CAPPONI (played by: Enlil)
  2. senator Bubba of the noble House AZIZID (played by: TurtleShroom)
  3. senator Mahdi ibn Tarek of the noble House RASHID (played by: BanishTheSpleen)

5) that the following seats of the noble Houses in the Imperial Senate remain vacant:
  1. VACANT SEAT of the noble House RAOUL (played by: Attalus)
  2. VACANT SEAT of the noble House WEDROVANDER (played by: Kingjerkera)
  3. VACANT SEAT of the noble House SALAMIS (played by: ParrotGuy)
  4. VACANT SEAT of the noble House AELIOUS (played by: Coragamy)
  5. VACANT SEAT of the noble House MOJMIRID (played by: Teutonic King)
  6. VACANT SEAT of the noble House DE BRETAGNE (played by: fastrike)
  7. VACANT SEAT of the noble House VOJIMIR (played by: TheSlavicWiseMan)

6) that as of this moment the Imperial Senate consists of 3 Senators as per the Album Senatorium:

1. VACANT SEAT of the noble House RAOUL (played by: Attalus)
  2. senator Decius of the noble House PYLAEUS (played by: ThetrueColt)
  3. VACANT SEAT of the noble House KASTELOS (played by: Leandor)
  4. VACANT SEAT of the noble House MELISSENOS (played by: McGrey)
  5. VACANT SEAT of the noble House AZIZID (played by: TurtleShroom)
  6. VACANT SEAT of the noble House WEDROVANDER (played by: Kingjerkera)[/color]
  7. VACANT SEAT of the noble House SALAMIS (played by: ParrotGuy)[/color]
  8. VACANT SEAT of the noble House TAURINUS (played by: Ponce_The_Great)
  9. VACANT SEAT of the noble House AELIOUS (played by: Coragamy)[/color]
  10. VACANT SEAT of the noble House MOJMIRID (played by: Teutonic King)
  11. VACANT SEAT of the noble House DE BRETAGNE (played by: fastrike)
  12. senator Leon of the noble House CORTEZ (played by: zqfrmb)
  13. VACANT SEAT of the noble House D'ESTE-RAVENNA (played by: Undead Martyr)
  14. VACANT SEAT of the noble House COLOMBO (played by:luciusmalfoy012)
  15. VACANT SEAT of the noble House SCIPION (played by: varetta)
  16. VACANT SEAT of the noble House MIKRIANDES (played by: Titianicia)
  17. senator Iskander of the noble House OURANOS (played by: Blogman66)
  18. VACANT SEAT of the noble House GODRIC (played by: Malal)
  19. VACANT SEAT of the noble House BATAVOS (played by: LordSolar)
  20. VACANT SEAT of the noble House HVIDE (played by: Drucchi)
  21. VACANT SEAT of the noble House ARRIUS (played by: TheAnguishedOne)
  22. VACANT SEAT of the noble House SERAPIS (played by: Serpent)
  23. VACANT SEAT of the noble House DI CAPPONI (played by: Enlil)
  24. VACANT SEAT of the noble House DE MALLORCA (played by: tunapirate)
  25. VACANT SEAT of the noble House VOJIMIR (played by: TheSlavicWiseMan)
  26. VACANT SEAT of the noble House RASHID (played by: BanishTheSpleen)

FACTION EVENTS

Z70goCG.jpg

4kp86Ym.jpg

uOLAIMb.jpg

fKyupwe.jpg

STATE OF THE IMPERIUM

37SdZKd.jpg

hjoFUpQ.jpg

tiIyjCz.jpg

May the blessing of Saint Markos be upon all of us.

Signed,
Nikophoros Dalassenos
President of the Imperial Senate

Firstly two very important announcements:

NEW RULES CONCERNING CHARACTERS

NEW RULES CONCERNING THE SENATE

Please read them carefully. The first page of the thread is kinda messy at the moment because I'm cleaning it up.

Secondly I'll be making new Album Senatorium from a scratch. This means that:

• If you want to make completely new noble House, now is the best moment
  • With 3 Senators alive 21/24 seats in the Senate are for the taking.
  • To clean up the mess in my files and inbox please write new e-mails with your characters – don't respond (RE:) to older ones please.

Also you may have noticed that I deleted all noble Houses from the first page of the thread. That's because from now on only minimal information concerning your noble Houses will be available in this thread – for every House I'll be making a Google Document file visible for everyone and editable by the player of this House. This means you'll be able to write as much as you want about your House, other members of the House than your Senator etc.

Thirdly here's the plan for this month:

• 7-11 September – new Senators and Houses are being processed and accepted
  • 11-13 September – White Demes meeting (because it's the dominant Faction)
  • 13-16 September – Blue or Red Demes meeting (number of Senators will decide)
  • 16-19 September – Blue or Red Demes meeting (number of Senators will decide)
  • end of September – Sixth Senate Session

That's about it. If you have any questions please ask them here so that everyone can see the answers to them :)

NYeynok.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions:
Oh dear, the current stats look bad. Like terribly bad. With 2 catastrophes incoming in the next few years, and plenty of new rebel uprisings.
Don't know how the Imperium can stop some provinces from seceding and Bavaria to go full independant :/

Also it seems you have wrong links for rules
Should work now.
Oh dear, the current stats look bad. Like terribly bad. With 2 catastrophes incoming in the next few years, and plenty of new rebel uprisings.
Don't know how the Imperium can stop some provinces from seceding and Bavaria to go full independant :/
Yeah, it will be tough. And that's why I count on the wise advice of the Senators :D (we're doomed)

Reactions:
Maha, only three Senators alive.

Godamnit, the story took the darkest turn these past few days!
Can't wait to see what the future holds when I check up this thread again in a month, as I'm going to serve IRL in the tagmata of this modern Greek country.
I hope I won't have to experience Czoklet's version of military. o_O
Just carry small icon of Saint Markos with you and you should be fine ;) Good luck in the military!

Reactions: