• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, the loss of a core can only happen after the truce expires, so....
This message popped up in early 1540s before any of the wars started actually, I just couldn't put more images into the last chapter (28 pics per chapter is kinda too much already).

Last edited:
Reactions:
Pisae not a core of ROME? In ITALIA proper?

oQLkCm8.jpg

Reactions:
Pisae not a core of ROME? In ITALIA proper?

oQLkCm8.jpg

Time to start up the Great Crusade to unify the Romans and their rightful subjects under the one true emperor. Only the Angeloi can protect them.

Shouldn't there be a custom CB for reclaiming "Roman" lands, at minimum those in Greece,Anatolia, Italy or the Balkans? I mean core or not Rome would still think those were her rightful territories.
I agree. Unfortunately, Czoklet would nerf it and himself to impossibility if he implemented something like that, not that he likely will.

See I told you the Pisans had a plan! Their legal department was able to make our claims invalid. truly the evil and intrigue of the Pisans know no bounds.

Reactions:
Caledonia must have arrived in the Americas! :eek:
Good job, Caledonia!

As you know, "America" was called by this name becaue of Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci, whose Latinized name "Americus" was used to describe the new continent.

In ISF timeline Amerigo Vexpucci was never born of course, so the landmasses in the Far West will have completely different names ;)

Well, at least the Scots are taking the fight to the enemy for the Imperium...

Reactions:
Yeah I was gonna say, very few of the natives actually had pastoral lives IRL. So why in this, Imperium Sine Fine, would any of the natives have less than mega cities in the new world? XD

(The exception to this rule would be the nomadic horse lords of the planes.)

I'm glad it won't be called America; that would make very little sense. The same could be said for colonies. The Imperium wouldn't form Mexico, for example. (That's assuming there is some land to colonize, and that Czoklet didn't give the Blue Demes a useless idea...)

. The Imperium wouldn't form Mexico, for example.
Definitely:

The Mexica (Nahuatl: Mēxihcah, the singular is Mēxihcatl or Mexicas — were an indigenous people of the Valley of Mexico, known today as the rulers of the Aztec empire.

The Mexica were a Nahua people who founded their two cities Tenochtitlan and Tlatelolco on raised islets in Lake Texcoco around AD 1200. After the rise of the Aztec Triple Alliance, the Tenochca Mexica (that is, the inhabitants of Tenochtitlan), assumed a senior position over their two allied cities — Texcoco and Tlacopan.

The Mexica are eponymous of the placename Mexico Mēxihco. This refers to the interconnected settlements in the valley which became the site of what is now Mexico City, which held natural, geographical, and population advantages as the metropolitan center of the region of the future Mexican state. This area was expanded upon in the wake of the Spanish conquest and administered from the former Aztec capital as New Spain.

Like many of the peoples around them, the Mexica spoke Nahuatl. The form of Nahuatl used in the 16th century, when it began to be written in the alphabet brought by the Spanish, is known as Classical Nahuatl. Nahuatl is still spoken today by over 1.5 million people.

Reactions:
I agree. Unfortunately, Czoklet would nerf it and himself to impossibility if he implemented something like that, not that he likely will.
Perhaps limit it to having the Red Demes in power then?

Actually that could be extended to all demes: give a colonialism style CB for the Blues, a religious war for the Whites, and a "Reclaim Rome" for the Reds.

Reactions:
Those pesky Scots, going to America before the Imperium :p
54480404.jpg

Specially, as said by Teutonic King, since that's IRL Mexico-Tenochtitlan in 1518. This is Madness' Aztec Empire is far bigger and is technologically far more advanced. So, there's probably a dozen cities the size of Tenochtitlan, and the capital is way bigger. Probably bigger than 1800 London or Beijing, let's say 2 mio inhabitants.

Reactions: