• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hardly see any fitting evidence, clearly, those dastardly, money loving Whites were behind this! lol jk, but, I mostly lean towards joining Blues, won't join whites because I'm a patriotic military man, may join Reds, but I haven't talked with any of their members, so less likely.

However, I do fervently believe ONE of the other parties may have framed the Blues, as such I can not join any other party as the only party clearly innocent of said crime is the victim. I also intend on aiding them in trial, though I doubt it necessary as I am sure the Emperor in his infinite wisdom will see the truth! The party(s) that support the Blues in the coming trial will most definitely have a higher standing regardless of outcome.
You proclaim that it was another dem, that is possible, however it could have also been the Dynastoi, since they tend to fear the rising power and sway that the Senate has over the Emperor. Do not blame anyone without sufficient evidence.

You proclaim that it was another dem, that is possible, however it could have also been the Dynastoi, since they tend to fear the rising power and sway that the Senate has over the Emperor. Do not blame anyone without sufficient evidence.

I have yet to blame, nor have I accused, I say Dem, because Dynatois can join Dems at will virtually. A mongol got in here for the sake of God! lol

Uhm, I guess that yes, the Senate have been accumulating more power since it was refunded, but we will have some real influence at the imperial affairs? Did the blues had such influence to be targeted by the dynatoi? The president of the senate hate us, sure, but that captain of the guard is the only one who can give us answers... for now.

Next type of Government: Roman Constitutional Imperium, an adaptation of vanilla English monarchy.

Reactions:
Uhm, I guess that yes, the Senate have been accumulating more power since it was refunded, but we will have some real influence at the imperial affairs? Did the blues had such influence to be targeted by the dynatoi? The president of the senate hate us, sure, but that captain of the guard is the only one who can give us answers... for now.

Next type of Government: Roman Constitutional Imperium, an adaptation of vanilla English monarchy.

Let's get through PruCon first :p

I find the dynastoi story doubtful. We must not allow the perpetrators escape!

Well Czoklet said he'd consider DKM's proposal of getting bonus from us for free in return of extending powers for the Next Sessions. One of the things could be for example that all Senate decisions are binding (there are some who aren't if I remember). Maybe also letting the Speakers (you'd need the 3 for such a thing) propose something that was not in the resolutions to be debated. That would be not used often (I mean getting 3 speakers to agree ? :p ) but if it happens it mean we would really begin to rule the Imperium as we see fit (under the benevolent rule of the Angeloi of course !).

Reactions:
however it could have also been the Dynastoi
I'm pretty sure it was said that the Senate is made entirely of the Dynastoi as it was an attempt to grant them false power while the emperor is centralizing and strengthening his rights over their soon-to-be former estates and land.

I'm pretty sure it was said that the Senate is made entirely of the Dynastoi as it was an attempt to grant them false power while the emperor is centralizing and strengthening his rights over their soon-to-be former estates and land.

Nope we are aristoi, dynatoi are the upper league :p
Prussian Constitutionalism, a form of gov in V2 that is between Absolute and Parliamentary

Reactions:
Wait a second so, ex-Imperial families aren't big league enough for the dynastois, aye? :p

You can claim to be the heir of some great people, it doesn't mean you are ;) (there was a discussion about this a few pages ago)

Join the Reds Isaurians and together we can rule the Senate with the League of Elderly Cripples, the pragmatists and the warmongers united and crush all factions who oppose us.

Reactions:
Join the black demes, a seceret organization dedicated to getting religous and cultural equality for all except Xenoi of course! And we offer medical benefits and free meals on every 5th thursday.

And Tristan just RP your character/house. Do whatever benefits them the most or if your character is naive and unprepared for the senate, as mine was, do what he believes is best for the Imperium

Reactions: