• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
See, Czoklet (or allegedly turtle)? this is what happens when you arrest and kill several senators and then leave us to our own devices!
CzokletMuss (propably) said:
when-a-plan-comes-together.jpeg

Reactions:
Interrogation will (probably) start this weekend. Arrested Blues (and Bubba), be prepared for some IC posting :cool:

Reactions:
I had to do some work for my Phaleristics course today and found this awesome looking and even more awesomely named Mexican Order of the Aztec Eagle. And yes, it's granted today in our times! For services given to Mexico and humankind!

Placa_Orden_Aguila_Azteca_AEAcoll.jpg

Reactions:
Good day,
I was wandering if I may join in this Imperial endeavor?

I'd preferably like to join as an Isauros, as I couldn't find any guidelines on application I'll just fill out some basic info. If any more info is required I'll be more than happy to fill it out.
I read this a while back, but actually making an AAR and seeing some members around other places encouraged me to come out of lurking.

Family / Gens - Isauros
Name / Nomine - Konstantinos
Allegiance - Military / Imperialism *Aligned towards Red Demes*
Attitude - Extreme loyalist Imperial

@Tristanxh read the first page. Application to fill out and process in the senators post in one of its spoilers. If you do join, read all the rules. Your Senators life may depend on it.

Reactions:
Good day,
I was wandering if I may join in this Imperial endeavor?

I'd preferably like to join as an Isauros, as I couldn't find any guidelines on application I'll just fill out some basic info. If any more info is required I'll be more than happy to fill it out.
I read this a while back, but actually making an AAR and seeing some members around other places encouraged me to come out of lurking.

Family / Gens - Isauros
Name / Nomine - Konstantinos
Allegiance - Military / Imperialism *Aligned towards Red Demes*
Attitude - Extreme loyalist Imperial

Rules are on the first page, although there is quite a few things there :p
Search for rules of the interactive AAR and creation of character, there is a whole procedure to follow (although it's not complicated ;) )
E : Damn the Ninjas! :p

Reactions:
@Tristanxh read the first page. Application to fill out and process in the senators post in one of its spoilers. If you do join, read all the rules. Your Senators life may depend on it.

I will, thank you. But if he doesn't die a few times what's the fun in it?

Rules are on the first page, although there is quite a few things there :p
Search for rules of the interactive AAR and creation of character, there is a whole procedure to follow (although it's not complicated ;) )
E : Damn the Ninjas! :p

Hmm, I didn't see one when I looked, but I'll look again.