• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When the time comes, may we please get a religous map of the world/India? Sikh Vijayanagar and Coptic Ceylon? That dosen't happen everyday!

...or at all in vanilla.
Just wait what else will wait for us in the terra incognita... I wouldn't be surprised at all about a nestorian mongol empire. Or a remnant of that on Japan. Or something like that.

There is no way the liberty desire of the empires vassals is in double digits. Not with the size of the empire in comparison with them. Except if Czoklet has build in a ground floor of 50% liberty desire for imperial vassals. Which we would be totally his thing...

There is no way the liberty desire of the empires vassals is in double digits. Not with the size of the empire in comparison with them. Except if Czoklet has build in a ground floor of 50% liberty desire for imperial vassals. Which we would be totally his thing...

Bavaria was at 24% in the state of the world, not sure how.

Thanks but this is a short-term solution - I want to keep "Imperium Sine Fine" up to date to make sure that the latest EU4-V2 converter will work when I want to convert to Victoria 2. Oh well, I already fixed dozens of provinces after "Art of War", so it shouldn't be that bad if it comes to this - it's time-consuming and boring but not hard.
I must praise you for your determination in keeping this story going. I thank you for it and do believe you have earned a round of applause.

tumblr_m4ehyhoaRH1qdqyfo.gif

Reactions:
Made with confiscated Xocolatl.
This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Imperium Romanum
We do what we must
because we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are dead.

Reactions:
This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Imperium Romanum
We do what we must
because we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are dead.

This was a failure.
I'm making a note here - huge deficits.
It's hard to overstate our inflation.
Imperium Romanum
We can't pay our rent
because of loans.
All of us owe huge debts
except the ones who are enslaved by SOULLESS BEASTS OF THE WEST

aztec_horror_death_fear_dark_ancient_hd-wallpaper-681001.jpg

May the Angeloi protect us all.

@McGrey: Sorry for borrowing your idea, but this really inspired me

Forgive me for the last part, but I wanted it to fit the grimdark setting after all

Reactions:
But there’s no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on praying till you run out of faith.
And Saint Markos gets praise.
The Blues just got a nice raise.
For the people who are still alive.

Sorry, I had to join.

Reactions:
Oh dear, who approved Senate open poetry night?

Reactions:
But there’s no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on praying till you run out of faith.
And Saint Markos gets praise.
The Blues just got a nice raise.
For the people who are still alive.

Sorry, I had to join.

The Reds shall rise again.
For the war never truly ends.
Those that will die
rest at the good Lord's side
and the living shall pay for their debts.

Oh dear, who approved Senate open poetry night?
It's Portal, actually. Something I just realized.:confused:

Last edited:
You know, listening to you during the Senate Session taught me a valuable lesson. I thought aristoi were my greatest enemy, but all along you were my best friends. The surge of emotion that shot through me when I heard you disrespect the Holy Church taught me an even more valuable lesson: where heresy dwells in Konstantinoupolis. [Eunuch: "Heresy purged."] Goodbye, heresy. You know, purging heresy just now taught me a valuable lesson. The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one. And I'll be honest - killing you is hard. You know what my days used to be like? I just ruled. Nobody counseled me, or put me in a difficult position, or fed me with false information. I had a pretty good life. And then you showed up. You dangerous, loud lunatics. So you know what? You win. Just go. [chuckles] It's been fun. Don't come back.

;)

In other news, a new "Pro Fide" chapter was just released:

CHAPTER 9
1585-1604
ONE KING TO RULE

Hello there and welcome back to “Pro Fide, Lege et Rege” - long time no see! And by long time I mean 6 months. Ahem. Anyways, let's dive straight into the AAR shall we?

nbA3q9W.jpg

Reactions:
You know, listening to you during the Senate Session taught me a valuable lesson. I thought aristoi were my greatest enemy, but all along you were my best friends. The surge of emotion that shot through me when I heard you disrespect the Holy Church taught me an even more valuable lesson: where heresy dwells in Konstantinoupolis. [Eunuch: "Heresy purged."] Goodbye, heresy. You know, purging heresy just now taught me a valuable lesson. The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one. And I'll be honest - killing you is hard. You know what my days used to be like? I just ruled. Nobody counseled me, or put me in a difficult position, or fed me with false information. I had a pretty good life. And then you showed up. You dangerous, loud lunatics. So you know what? You win. Just go. [chuckles] It's been fun. Don't come back.

;)

This is so beautiful...

That's... oh, my holy Autokrator. You just brought a tear out of my eye. Now, please, give me back my eye, no more torture, please.