• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But at least now that we will get a better fleet, it is clear, what we can expect from it in terms of dealing with the Xenoi...

Reactions:
The best thing? The second half of this movie is narrated by Gabriel Angelos!

So, it looks like we're getting a new expansion for EUIV. A lot of great new features, especially this new Parliament one might be a nice tool for the Senate!

I just hope that this one will not cripple the save file like El Dorado. :/

ARCHIVES OF PANDIDAKTERION
1520-1529
EXPEDITIONS OF VALENTIOS

I8KpoKL.jpg

KwWACsp.jpg

8AgPyVz.jpg

OSQsNYP.jpg

sM12Qlp.jpg

ff8AvLt.jpg

4iaKBcX.jpg

yNZDdhL.jpg

LwvVCud.jpg

8VmgJjx.jpg

FkR4tq6.jpg

QHWdjwT.jpg

sintk83.jpg

Reactions:
Uhhh, Our first successful colony! The coasts of Africa mapped! Sikh Vijayanagar! I wonder if Mali is alone in west Africa. There isn't really something else to see. I also wonder if they colonize the new world... south America isn't that far off.

The best thing? The second half of this movie is narrated by Gabriel Angelos!
Imperium Romanum will be safe when that name is rolled.
...He's gonna roll as a 0/0/1 if he comes in, isn't he?
No matter the roll, it is the enemy who will taste DEFF AND DEFEAT. As you know, the Imperial Army and Navy are both capable of MULTIPLE, SIMULTANENOUS AND DEVASTATING DEVENSIVE DEEP STRIKES.

So, it looks like we're getting a new expansion for EUIV. A lot of great new features, especially this new Parliament one might be a nice tool for the Senate!

I just hope that this one will not cripple the save file like El Dorado. :/
Considering that there will be fundamental changes to the way provinces work (basetax + base manpower + base trade AFAIK), I'm afraid it will completely cripple current save. I pray to Saint Markos to be spared the horror of manually changing every file for every single province in the exported save.

Last edited:
Knowledge is power they say, and it has a hefty price. At least those ducats were put in a good use, and now the Imperium has a complete knowledge of what lies eastwards and southwards (the African lands can be circumvented all the way to the Pillars! who knew?!?)

Hooray for the 1st island Roman colony in the Eastern Ocean, may it be a stepping stone of the Imperium's power projection in the area (the local populace was quite aggressive though. Maybe a couple legions were sent over to lebensraum the islands? ;) )

Overall an wonderful update, can't wait to see the conversations in the next Senate session in regards to the discoveries!

Thanks but this is a short-term solution - I want to keep "Imperium Sine Fine" up to date to make sure that the latest EU4-V2 converter will work when I want to convert to Victoria 2. Oh well, I already fixed dozens of provinces after "Art of War", so it shouldn't be that bad if it comes to this - it's time-consuming and boring but not hard.

Ceylon is a vassal, the Imperium has its first colony, and more of the Far East is revealed. Bahmanis looks like it could be a powerhouse for the Hindustan region... CzokletMuss, are we close to getting a Dev Diary unlocked for India?

Ceylon is a vassal, the Imperium has its first colony, and more of the Far East is revealed. Bahmanis looks like it could be a powerhouse for the Hindustan region... CzokletMuss, are we close to getting a Dev Diary unlocked for India?
Yup :) The problem is I'm not going to have much free time next week BUT I already played until 1540 A.D. and I can guarantee that the next chapter is going to be, hmm, big so to speak ;)

Reactions:
Awesome!
This Kilwa in Africa seems formidable. Bahamis too. And Ceylon expanding into southern India is a nice surprise.