• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know you're probably busy modding El Dorado for this story, but I was wondering if you had any plans for the Women's Day DLC.

Not sure what there is to do for the women's day DLC other than the female advisors.
Why, make militant nuns of course!

Why, make militant nuns of course!

Here we go again!

All I want is nuns using a greek fire flamethrower and flying through the sky burning xenoi heads.

Sintiacutetulo_zps8080368f.png

Say CzokletMuss, I'm making a public chart for EU4 custom nations, and I was wondering if I could make one for the Xenoi with your permission. Would that be ok?
Sure thing!

I'm terribly sorry (again) for the delay (again) but I'm overworked lately and sleeping for full 6 hours per day is becoming a challenge, not to mention spending time on writing. It sucks because I have lots of new ideas (I take notes on my phone whenever I have time) - such is life...

Sure thing!

I'm terribly sorry (again) for the delay (again) but I'm overworked lately and sleeping for full 6 hours per day is becoming a challenge, not to mention spending time on writing. It sucks because I have lots of new ideas (I take notes on my phone whenever I have time) - such is life...

You're fine. I will gladly wait an eternity for the next thing to be posted.

Sure thing!

Such is life in Poland :p
We'll continue to wait as we have before ;)

Don't force yourself just for our sake. Take all the time you need. :)

Reading the comments on r/polandball when I see this comment :
"They were only exposed to (Soviet) Russia influence. And poor Russians have to live in Russia."
You made my day Czokletmuss (unless there is another czokletmuss on reddit :eek: ) :p

Czoklet, how did you set up the ck2 borders and change the names of the Aztec and the Ilkhanate?

Reading the comments on r/polandball when I see this comment :
"They were only exposed to (Soviet) Russia influence. And poor Russians have to live in Russia."
You made my day Czokletmuss (unless there is another czokletmuss on reddit :eek: ) :p
:rofl::rofl::rofl: