• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If PJ's are heresy, then I don't want to not be a heretic. I need mah comfy trousers for sleepin'.

*gets arrested for heresy, has heart attack*

Real men wear skirts, clearly.

Does.. Does this mean the Scottish papists are the only true men? Oh god I'm so confused.

In case you are wondering where's the update - I was working this weekend so I didn't have time to write it down, though I may have an hour or two free time this evening. Wish me good luck :)

We need to get Czoklet fired so that he can provide us with more updates. Perhaps we should tell his employers that he wears pajamas. I'm sure as dutiful polish catholics they will take immediate action and fire him for being a dirty heathen. It's a sign of the times that they aren't allowed to string his kind up again, but at least it allows him to devote more time to us while sobbing into his lukewarm soup bought with unemployment cash.

On a not joking side, what on earth kind of job do you have where you have no time off on the weekend? poor soul, I hope Iesus looks down favorably on him.

May Iesus Christos guide your hand so you can deliver us the continuation of the titanic struggle of the Imperium versus the world, CzokletMuss.
Thanks!
On a not joking side, what on earth kind of job do you have where you have no time off on the weekend? poor soul, I hope Iesus looks down favorably on him.
breakingbadsaul.jpg

But with less fancy suit. I was working from home though, not that it left me more time for myself.

Last edited:
Well, maybe that's how the Angeloi protect ;)
You're goddamn right ;)
Saul Goodman, a special "lawyer" in Breaking Bad
Hey, he was quite good actually - not only did he
left the town alive and pretty rich (even if he has to work in Cinnabon)
but he was also
well-connected and savvy in what he did
so I would say that no parenthesis are needed ;)

Well that was a surprising turn of events.

With peasants and slaves and all other kinds of rebels plaguing them you should have a much easier war.

Why didn't you build heavy ships to fight the Aztec fleet?

Also, are there any cores left of nations under Aztec control?