• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't have time to respond but I actually thought some time ago about several of ideas mentioned here by you during the past few days :)

..."Manifest Destiny"...
In "This Is Mandess", Indians remove YOU! ;)

...Aboriginal Empire...
Err...

2436.jpg

And if the Horde and Timurids fail to modernise their governments before say 1600 they should get some help to do that so that they don't become irrelevant in the later parts of the game.

You are assuming we wont' find bigger fish to fry than petty mongols.

These nine guys are equipped with some of the oldest and most sturdy equipment that mankind knows and extremely well trained in it's use. Don't underestimate their fighting power or our glorious imperial army will falter against them! And probably at least one of them comes from a tribal village called Krypton or something.

These nine guys are equipped with some of the oldest and most sturdy equipment that mankind knows and extremely well trained in it's use. Don't underestimate their fighting power or our glorious imperial army will falter against them! And probably at least one of them comes from a tribal village called Krypton or something.

Knowing how things are in TIM's world, I would not be surprised that they really are hiding massive destruction weapons.

Knowing how things are in TIM's world, I would not be surprised that they really are hiding massive destruction weapons.

So the emperor said that we have found WMDs in Australia, we invade with our own Army and then...

g-cvr-080501-mission-10a.grid-6x2.jpg

Attachments

• g-cvr-080501-mission-10a.grid-6x2.jpg
    g-cvr-080501-mission-10a.grid-6x2.jpg
    23,7 KB · Views: 20
Beware the Men at Work (fiercest warriors of Australia) and their prophecy about the lands down under:

"Do you come from a land down under
Where women glow and men plunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder
You better run, you better take cover."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

But yeah I could imagine the Imperial cavalry that was gunned down by the Aztec guns would end up being wiped out by some army of aboriginals.

And has anyone else noticed that Caledonia has really gotten its act together in Ireland/Scotland?

Last edited:
And has anyone else noticed that Caledonia has really gotten its act together in Ireland/Scotland?

Now that you mentioned it, I see it. They are even on the continent in (former) Britany!

So it's the Aztecs who bring nasty diseases in this mad world ? If you receive blankets, burn them right away :p.
Give a man a blanket, he'll be warm until he dies of smallpox. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

SCOTLAND ÜBER ALLES

I assume that, having Scottish ideas, they will take Exploration? I hope they end up being a credible power, that would be awesome.

Just a heads up - due to some RL stuff I had to do during the weekend I probably won't finish the special update today, so expect it tomorrow :)

SCOTLAND ÜBER ALLES

I assume that, having Scottish ideas, they will take Exploration? I hope they end up being a credible power, that would be awesome.
Or the foolish Caledonian seafarers may sail too far and, in their ignorance, stir up ancient horrors which lie deep in the Far West, horrors which not even the wisest scholar can begin to grasp or describe, for they are older than any tongue of Men...

Sailors do tell the most unbelievable stories though ;)

Now now, where's the fun in that? We still have to cut through France to be able to hate Scotland.
Eyep, there must be papists somewhere by the end of EU4, after all what's the empire without heretics to burn?

Or the foolish Caledonian seafarers may sail too far and, in their ignorance, stir up ancient horrors which lie deep in the Far West, horrors which not even the wisest scholar can begin to grasp or describe, for they are older than any tongue of Men...

Sailors do tell the most unbelievable stories though ;)

Oh, the hints of the unknown world... I can't wait to see more of this mad world. Hopefully the Imperium can find at least one nation to ally with... Assuming CzokletMuss hasn't set things up so that all we will ever have are dying allies and powerful enemies.