• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There are too many merchants and not enough bigots or bloodthirsty jingoists.
I think you'll find that the exploration of trade profits can be pretty bloodthirsty.
Besides, these are only the characters of the present time. China once was a maritime force to be reckoned with and a large foreign economic force as well, but we all saw how that turned out.

But hey, the current Senate setup is kinda realistic - noble Houses are more concerned about their own business and money than the faith or rapid expand.
Also, I would like to say hello to all of you guys. :)

Teasing intesifies:

6Tqrt19.jpg

I'm eagerly awaiting weekend to start writing. I've prepared the screenshots, took notes and made a general plan of this chapter. Now all I need is some free time... :)

Teasing intesifies:

6Tqrt19.jpg

I'm eagerly awaiting weekend to start writing. I've prepared the screenshots, took notes and made a general plan of this chapter. Now all I need is some free time... :)

263x9c2.jpg

Glorious victory!

I'm not sure the fact the Pisans were beaten near Zagreb, so in Imperium territory, is all that comforting :p

I'm not sure the fact the Pisans were beaten near Zagreb, so in Imperium territory, is all that comforting :p
HERESY! Clearly the glorious emperor let the foolish xenoi collaborators so far into his lands so he could give his people a glorious heretic-burning bonfire party! I for one applaud his ingenuity!

This seems great! The Pisan traitors shall be beaten to the ground so that they may return what is rightfully Roman!

I hope we can siege Pisa, so that my family might have some time to exploit their secrets and knowledge of the west...

I do hope House Rashid understands that Alexandria, Egypt, and the Red Sea are the strongholds of the Domenicos. They will not wrest trading control over that area without a fight..

I do hope House Rashid understands that Alexandria, Egypt, and the Red Sea are the strongholds of the Domenicos. They will not wrest trading control over that area without a fight..
It will be interesting- if they want to control the whole mediterranean, they're gonna have a hard time, considering the strength of the Colombos in Alexandria, the Raoul-Salamis alliance controling the Aegean sea (at least that's what I understood), the Kasteloi etc... That's gonna be fun :p

It will be interesting- if they want to control the whole mediterranean, they're gonna have a hard time, considering the strength of the Colombos in Alexandria, the Raoul-Salamis alliance controling the Aegean sea (at least that's what I understood), the Kasteloi etc... That's gonna be fun :p
There can be only one...
I'm not betting on the newcomers.:laugh:
This is why Red Demes are best Deme- greedy merchants are fighting over scraps while the true Romanstm get to work.

There can be only one...
I'm not betting on the newcomers.:laugh:
This is why Red Demes are best Deme- greedy merchants are fighting over scraps while the true Romanstm get to work.

Of course, the quarreling merchants have a majority and achieve nothing, while the Reds have heroically served the Empire and helped push back the barbarian hordes, though we might need to edit the Red's history in regards to certain...inconvenient details, regarding the faction's first leader.

"Fight" is such a strong word.
Perhaps, "kill", "blackmail," "extort", "frame for treason/blasphemy", or "invite to a wedding planned by GRRM" should be considered instead?:D

Once upon a time, the Ouranos family were 'powerful' in Alexandria. Then their first senator was executed for treason. Now their family is more focused in religious matters. I like to think they have strong relations with the Patriarch of Alexandria being a strong pro-Whites family.

I do belive that House Rashid understands that messing the interests of peaceful Trade Companies can potentially bring danger to their beloved Rosetta? :D

I do belive that House Rashid understands that messing the interests of peaceful Trade Companies can potentially bring danger to their beloved Rosetta? :D
Merchant scum, fighting amongst themselves....
*grumble grumble* why are so many of the newbies Blues *grumble grumble* is it my hair or the ravings of a mad lunatic that's scared them away?:)

*grumble grumble* why are so many of the newbies Blues *grumble grumble* is it my hair or the ravings of a mad lunatic that's scared them away?:)
May I remind you that role-playing while there is no Senate Session is stricly forbidden. You may talk about your characters and Houses, but not as them.

I was going to post one more teaser today but frankly after eating pączki I'm too lazy now to do this. For those not lucky enough to live in a country where glorious feast known as Fat Thursday is celebrated, these are pączki:

587px-Polish_paczki.jpg

:)

After all, we traders serve the Empire. To ensure it's might we need invicible armies as much as brave explorers, and Psarakis stands for that philosophy. Changing Demes should be fun.