• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
[SIZE=+1]Senator Anastasios Salamis VI:[/SIZE]
House Salamis votes for Marcus Arrius to faction leadership.

Frederik V Hvide

Frederik V Hvide Abstains

[SIZE=+1]Senator Lazaros Melissenos[/SIZE]

House Melissenos votes Marcus Arrius.

{{May I propose a change to the voting? Given how many people end up messing the Senate Session and not voting, we have problems reaching a needed majority. Could the leaders of the factions' vote count for the members that don't vote? If this is their second time missing and will be removed from the Senate, then I can understand their leader not getting to use their vote. Just a thought, given how it looks like I'll be leading the Blue Demes for awhile.}}

[size=+2]FACTION MEETING - CLOSING[/size]

bXfsLO5.jpg

Illustrious protospatharios Michael Komnenos, President of the Imperial Senate and vestarches of the Sacred Palace, hereby announces that

[size=+2]THE SECOND MEETING OF THE BLUE DEMES HAS ENDED[/size]

May the blessing of Saint Markos be upon all of us.

Signed,
Michael Komnenos
President of the Imperial Senate
[size=+1]***[/size]​

{{TheAnguishedOne it looks like you are our leader now, you better inform augustus of our decision}}

{{I choose +1 Merchant. I'm going with this because it seemed like that is what most of the present Blue Demes wanted. This is how things are going to be. Whatever the most of us want is how I will vote, and its how I expect all of us to vote.}}

((Have we (REDS) already asked for our own meeting? If not we should, I think))

{{So am I the leader then? Do I need an IC request? Sod it.}}

To the glorious Michael Komnenos, President of the Imperial Senate and vestarches of the sacred palace,

I, Nicholaus II Este-Ravenna, Senator and acting Leader of the Red Demes, humbly reqeust a meeting of the Red Demes in the Hall of Augustus. Our previous leader's foul heresy and the advanced age of our members has left us in dire need of reflection.
I request the meeting start at January 19th 15:00 CET and last for 72 hours.
-Nicholaus II, of the House of Este-Ravenna

{{Ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuaction meeting ended, grah.}}

So maybe not since I imagine making it work with all of the mods would be a nightmare, but will the El Dorado expansion be used for this AAR? It is pretty relevant as far as the Xenoi go, not to mention that fixing the save as needs to be done anyway is probably as good a time as there gets to sort out those sorts of issues.