• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Heck with Christmas, bring on Angelosmas, where St. Markos flies across the sky in a dromon rowed by varangians and incinerates everyone on his heretic list with holy promethium greek fire, and gives everyone on his faithful list a blessing, and also maybe some gift cards or tickets to the hippodrome.
This needs to exist. +1

I apologize if this has already been answered but is their anywhere I can get the CK2 map at the start of the first part of this AAR?

I apologize if this has already been answered but is their anywhere I can get the CK2 map at the start of the first part of this AAR?
Do you mean this map?

[size=+3]STATE OF THE WORLD[/size]

x3ncwM0.jpg

[size=+3]***[/size]​
It's on the first page of CK2 part of the AAR :)

Thank you guys very much. And no I meant the save Czolet, but thank you. :)
EDIT: Sorry but I was really unclear. Saying the map of CK2 is the same as saying the save in my mind. I apologize again.

Last edited:
It seems my question slipped the net so ill ask again, Czoklet are we allowed to suggest custom events and such? Cuz i had an idea for one involving the norse exiles should a province in scandinavia be occupied.

Reading the dev diaries again, are Moray and Albany Caledonian vassals or are they independent?

Well from what I have seen in the files, disasters aren't really that hard to code
Indeed, they aren't. I haven't had much time to take a closer look at them but I think I may create one or two disasters or at least mod them a little bit.
Nipaquiz xiuhamatl, quittazni nitlazot amantiquim nonahuatlitlallo īnpaniilhuicaatl pehualli.
(I am quite excited for the upcoming chapter, as I love seeing the Aztec Empire operating with its overseas conquered lands.)
Greek fire is needed.
Hey, hey! My dear Heretic Enlil!
I have a wonderful assortment of all kinds of Heretical and Xenoi-related stuff that I would really really like to share with you!
Everything is just within that spoiler, be sure to check it out! It's full of very very Heretical material that every fan of the glorious Xenoi should watch at least once in their lifetime!
[SIZE=+1]*Click*[/SIZE]
iWYgbW6MRC5vf.png

[SIZE=+3]*BLAM*[/SIZE]
I repeat myself: the spoiler contains material that any proper Heretic will like, All Heretics should open it and see what's inside!
Well said, bruvah viola! In fact, if you find the aforementioned material not satisfying for your heretical needs, you definitely should check out this one:
1233076587396.jpg

[SIZE=+3]*BLAM*[/SIZE]
But You know if the Empire just collapses we should just start playing as the Pisan Republic trying to survive in this Mad World where the senators could play as the Pisan Senate after fleeing to Pisa to...
This of course was uh, the ravings of a madman who was quickly burned at the stake...
If we really do face the threat of total annihlation, I suggest we found a "Mini Rome" in the mythical continent of Terra Australis.
Nova Roma shall rule the earth!
What is Rome against the glory of the Angeloi? I say, let's name this possible new capital as "Angelonopolis"
HERESY! Imperium can't collapse!
Two things:
One, subbed.
Two, since I managed to forget earlier: [size=+2] I nominated this great AAR for the Weekly Showcase[/size]
@1 - Thanks!
@2 - Dammit, I missed it! :( Thank you very much for this nomination and Happy New Year :)
we must be getting close to gunpowder becoming at least somewhat widespread, but the question is, was it learned from the xenoi, or a homemade discovery?
It couldn't have been learned from the Xenoi because the ones in Europe don't know how to make gunpowder. Only the Incans do.
Maybe it came from China, y'know, like it happened IRL.
What could be interesting is how the Incas got to it, did they discover it or was it some chinese guy that went exploring...
I once played a converted game with Sunset Invasion on and Inca became the major colonizer. So if Czoklet hasn't changed much in this regard, both things could be possible.
Heh, maybe in this world the Incas invented gunpowder and Incan explorers brought it to China. And we still don't know what Czoklett has in mind for the Americas and Asia.
Zheng He didnt listen. He ignored our warnings of the great demons, and kept on sailing past africa. There, the great sapa inca stole the secrets of catharia from the eunch's corpse. Now, The world shall burn for his mistakes, or be saved. Probably burned though.
I wouldn't mind playing as a romanticist of the Incas; they would be a natural ally for the Imperium, and their religion isn't nearly as barbaric as the Aztecs.
Maybe, I mean if we allow the Carbs to join us against the Aztec heretics that would give us a potential ally, now what we really need to do is figure out how to weaponize Latino and South American music against the Aztecs, then no one would be able to stop us
I don't think we can really talk of "Latino" America TTL
You never know what Leon might do (or maybe some of the Narvaneese escaped the conquest)
You can. The Xenoi have taken Iberian slaves to their Homeland.
*whistles innocently*
And now, for something completely different...
Have you guys seen the new forum icon for CK2 Way of Life? Noticed anything off? :ninja:
Well, no. It seeems familiar, but isnt it just representing the 8 choices of focus? And its blue and red, but...dunno.
AM_WHAT.png

It's an eight-pointed star, this AAR has a lot of references to 40k...
Paradox has clearly fallen to Chaos worship, isn't it obvious? :eek:
Oh right damn. I knew I'd seen it somewhere before lol.
Money for the money god!
Paradox is the fifth chaos god. It's all clear now.
AM_WHATMUTHERFUCKER.png

THAT'S EXTRA HERESY! I vanish from the forum for 2 weeks and that's what happens? Curse you, Dark Gods!

This is a bit late, but I really do like the idea of faction meetings, not just as the concept, but as something to do in-between chapters. Since this AAR is so much more time-intensive to write and set up, it's good to have low-input activities to do while Czoklet writes the next chapter. I would support more intra-chapter content in the future; perhaps a thing where the Senators write up a short story of what they've been up o in the intervening time. Or something similar. It would be good to be able to flesh our characters out more within their Senatorships.
Anyone else got ideas?
If you have any ideas ready to be implemented please share them with me - I'm all in favor for more interactivity between your characters.
Ive been thinking about the state of affairs in the far east. We have little infomation on it, But i think i got a (poor) idea on whats going on. The most crucial piece of evidence is Zheng He. The fact that we had treasure ships arriving meant that the yuan dynasty has been overthrown in the red turban rebellion. As china has had gunpowder since at least the 12th century, Im guessing that the treasure fleets kept getting sent out, Thus putting the chinese into contact with the Incan States. China may have worried about inward perfection, But they are, like other men, Greedy.

The Chinese have goods and weapons, The Incans, Lots and Lots and Lots of gold, And through these deals of trade the chinese give the incans the same tech as the Xenoi, If not better. What does this factor into the far east i hear you ask? well, not much, but if trade is continuing, and if the treasure fleets were actually able to turn a profit though deals with the inca, I suspect that the ming would of taken a much more expansionist way of diplomacy. There is also the matter of india, Where i suspect our country will be decided. If the bastards of timur are able to grab even a portion of the riches hinted at, I fear we will face a juggernaught from which we cannot face. India at the start is a squabbling den of Hindus and Shi'ites.

But this is Imperium sine fine, Where god has decided to have fun with us by haivng rapture really, really early, So i suspect there will be a large power in India, in order to counteract the growing power of Timmy.

To sumerise:
I think that we are going to be dealing with a super ming, With the ming able to see and make landfall in peru. God help us, I dont know who is worse, The threat we can see, Or the threat that lies just out of sight

p.s Lucius, The Incans religon may have changed in this timeline, But in all likelehood, We are looking at a nation just like us. Isolated, Surronded, And without allies. Id go so far as to say that the innovations that the Incans have are suspiscously like our own. Its as if our countrymen had managed to escape the fading light of rome during the 3rd century AD.

Fun fact, The incans had Halbards before they encountered horses.
A very good analysis, even if based on legends concerning what lies beyond the seas in the Far West and Far East. I won't comment any further for obvious reasons but remember that your speculations are based on vanilla EU4 and this...

mayan_marine_by_blazbaros-d58glqb.png

Source: http://blazbaros.deviantart.com/art/Mayan-Marine-316542467

...This Is Madness ;)

Enlil, just how many languages do you know? :eek:
I am passable in Turkish, English, Latin, Nahuatl, and Amharic,
I am learning Mongolian and Breton and Berber
I have a bare knowledge on a variety of Native American languages, which I have studied to a great deal.
Is chapter two close to completion?
Wow :eek:hmy:
Suddenly Hebrew, English, Russian doesn't seem so unique :p
What the actual hell
You are- what just wow that's amazing
How did you learn all of them?
You make my fluency in English and Albanian (as well as basic knowledge of French) seem terrible.
Tell us your techniques.
I still cannot believe that. Wow.
Which Berber language did you learn?
Tamazight, but I am still learning that one, but right now I am focusing on Mongolian.Turkish, English, Latin, Nahuatl, I am completely solid in, but for Amharic,I am still learning their script., but I have the language down!
A bit more on topic: Can't wait for chapter 2!
Surely a gift of the Dark Powers, a mere mockery of the ability to speak in tongues given by the Holy Spirit to the faithful.
(But honestly, with my Polish, English and Spanish I feel really impressed - how much time have you spent to learn all these heretical languages?)
Same here. I assume we will get it after New Year's since I don't think everybody will be able to participate in a Session until then
If we even make it to the new year! I've heard grave news - the Xenoi are beginning preparations for some great celebration soon! They're expecting something big to happen, something terrible. Angeloi protect us all!
Personally I'm holding out for the day when the Martians invade from the skies with their tripods
But since we're on the topic, anyone want to start placing bets on who invaded/was invaded by the Empire this time and how the war went.
I've got twenty ducats (or whatever the imperial currency is) on an attack from the zulu empire!
I bet the holy and most glorious armies of Pisa, with their virtuous Nahuatl allies proceeded to destroy the false-Empire and bring Pisan peace and Pisan prosperity to all the people of the world.
HERESY! Clearly the unholy and devil-worshipping Pisans were forced into vassalisation by the Most Glorious Imperium.
I mean, the Pisans have developed the world's most complete language program, they seem to be the only region in Europe that's thriving despite the brutal wars that have ravaged Europe so maybe things would be better if....uh...i mean...uh...burn the Blues, the Blues are always plotting with the Pisans against the Empire, destroy the Blues!!!
War with Pisa, you say... ;)
In historical china the Ming dynasty should just be finishing up its decent into its later period becoming an isolationist if not incredibly well organized for mobilization. It would be as good an ally to the imperium as you could ever find.
However it is not that far out from the Yuan dynasty being in power and the imperium can just as well find itself discovering yet more horse lords.
What the Imperium needs right now is time. The manpower reserves are barren, the armies are not yet up to forcelimits and the navy needs to be completly reorganized and rebuilt, as well as preparations for it to be quickly rebuilt once more in the Adriatic circle of wood
So goes mare nostrum so goes the Imperium.
Do you think the Xenoi will have interactions in Asia?
we can rule out the yuan dynasty. The fact zheng he came knockin on our door tells me that the ming are still alive.
Chinese, only ones who are more powerful than the Mongols. Remove Mongol! Gib back Chinese clay! 1368 best year of my life!
*whistling intensifies*

I'm hoping for a really....
*pause for effect*
Sikh India!
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Heck with Christmas, bring on Angelosmas, where St. Markos flies across the sky in a dromon rowed by varangians and incinerates everyone on his heretic list with holy promethium greek fire, and gives everyone on his faithful list a blessing, and also maybe some gift cards or tickets to the hippodrome.
This needs to exist. +1
Remember kids be good, or Saint Markos will send his Varangian bodyguards from heaven and their longships to pillage your town.
Glorious idea! :D
Oh yes please!
To confuse the dating more: In Germany, we celebrate on christmas eve, that is the 24th! And now is the 26th. So... uhm. Merry christmas retroactively!
Christoforo Colombo sends regards and tells everyone to give thanks to the Christotokos!
In Poland we celebrate Christmas Eve too, so... yeah :)
In singapore where i live christmas is already over and the giant christmas trees are coming done
Merry Christmas to all of you Christians! :)
I would be jealous (Jewish holidays are kind of boring, althrough Chanukah which just ended is an ok holiday) if I wasn't from a Jewish-Russian family which celebrate New Year's eve, which is similiar to Christmas :D
Edit: Wait a second... Chanukah... Khanukah... Khan Ukah... BALSPHEMY!
Singapore, eh? Hang on, I have to make a note where should the Imperial Army make a first landing in the Far East ;)
So... Jews are worshipping Mongol khan? That's treason and heresy against the Holy Church! Goddamit, where's the "expel" button from CK2 when you need it?! ;)
Are we allowed to Post suggestions to events? Cuz i had a few ideas regarding Denmark.
It seems my question slipped the net so ill ask again, Czoklet are we allowed to suggest custom events and such? Cuz i had an idea for one involving the norse exiles should a province in scandinavia be occupied.
Yes, you can. However, to not spoil the surprise for others I would suggest using PM or Senate e-mail for this :)
Reading the dev diaries again, are Moray and Albany Caledonian vassals or are they independent?
They are all vassals.

Last edited:
So if they're integrated and Admin-10 is reached Caledonia can form GB? Or is a Welsh province needed?
War with Pisa? Hmmm, let's hope it's defensive...

So if they're integrated and Admin-10 is reached Caledonia can form GB? Or is a Welsh province needed?
War with Pisa? Hmmm, let's hope it's defensive...
If, y'know, it can get england back from the Aztecs.
Look at the dev diaries again- no English provinces are needed.
Edit: nvm- they still need Northumberland.
Forming GB definitely won't be easy and frankly I would be suprised if AI managed to pull this off.

BTW, I hope all noble Senators have prepared already their new characters because you are going to need them very soon... ;)

Even those that won't die next chapter?

*anxiously refreshes every 5 mins*

*anxiously refreshes every 5 mins*
*Buys 5 computers and hires people to sit at each computer and constantly refresh, and report to me if there's anything new. Then hires overseers to make sure the people don't slack off with peaceful and gentle means including persuasion, Greek Fire and nuclear weapons.*

Last edited: