• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sad it's not Easter we could have maid some joke about the revival of the Lord but well :p
Re-birth of the Lord instead perhaps?

I'm hoping for a really....

*pause for effect*

Sikh India!

Imagine the horror the Colombos and the other trade and exploration party would feel if they reached India only to discover it was part of a Timurid ruled Mughal Empire

Imagine the horror the Colombos and the other trade and exploration party would feel if they reached India only to discover it was part of a Timurid ruled Mughal Empire
It almost makes you wish it just to see the chaos in the Senate.

Imagine the chaos if there are lliterally no colonizable provinces and Asia is occupied by westernized, Aztec religion blobs who immediately rival us. The Blues would be destroyed and the Senate would fall into anarchy

Imagine the chaos if there are lliterally no colonizable provinces and Asia is occupied by westernized, Aztec religion blobs who immediately rival us. The Blues would be destroyed and the Senate would fall into anarchy
W... We still got the Trade! And, er, Diplomacy! Yeah, we must negotiate with those bloodthirsty Aztecs who hate our guts!

[size=+1]Q&A UPDATE[/size]

Q: What the hell Czoklet, what have you been doing all this time? Where's my update?!
A: Sorry for that, I was just really busy IRL - I had to quickly find a new job because of... reasons and also prepare for Christmas and all that.

Q: New job? Oh. Is everything all right?
A: Yeah, no problem, my contract just wasn't extended and that's all. In fact, contrary to my worries I (luckily) didn't have much problem with finding a new job (I'm starting in early January) and it's better than the last one. So really, no need to be worried or anything :)

Q: Good, good. So... where's my update?!
A: My original schedule was completely messed up by what happened in real life (and I was planning Christmas special, goddamit!), so I've had to come up with a new one, which is as follows: chapter 2 of "Imperium Sine Fine" and next chapter of "Pro Fide" before New Year's Eve plus Third Senate Session starting next weekend and lasting c. a week. Yup, a week - it's going to be very big and very important session concerning various topics, so 6 days for debate seems reasonable.

Q: Oh. Great, another week or so of waiting. :sigh: Oh well. Anyways, it could've been worse I guess, I'm not going to complain that you are releasing second chapter of this AAR in three months.
A: Sorry!

Q: Yeah, right. Merry Christmas you jerk.
A: Christmas? What are you talking about?

Q: We have Christmas right now? Like this big holiday? With christmas tree and gifts and all?
A: Well excuse me, but all true Kristianoi know that the feast you are refering to takes place on 25th December.

Q: Err, yes? We have 25th December right now.
A: Ha! Maybe in Pisa, you heretic scum! Here in Konstantinoupolis we use the glorious Byzantine Roman calendar based on calendar created by great emperor Gaius Julius Caesar, not some blasphemous "Gregorian calendar"! And so the Nativity of Kristos - which vile Catholics and other heretics call "Christmas" - takes place on 25th December of 7522 Year Since The Foundation Of The World, which according to the scholars of Great Pandidakterion takes place on 6th January 2015 according to so-called "Gregorian calendar".

Q: So we have two weeks until Christmas?
A: Obviously. Unless by "Christmas" you are refering to the blasphemous rituals of accursed Catholics and other heretics, who insult Our Lord by claiming they celebrate His coming to this world in the day of old heathen feasts during which they worship false gods like Saturn or Sol Invictus. Not to mention other horrendous customs like cult of the Red Daemon from the Far West, known also as The One Who Brings Gifts or Santlaclausetlx.

tumblr_mybe36j5BV1say732o1_1280.jpg

Surely all those who commit such abhorrent sins should be severly punished and cleansed in flames.

Q: Hang on, so if we have two weeks until Christmas does it mean that we still could get that Christmas special you mentioned?
A: No comment.

Q: Are you going to answer for the comments we made while you were wasting your time not writing next chapter busy in real life?
A: Sure! Right now I'm spending my time with family seeing how it's Christmas Winter Solistice only two weeks until Nativity left, but as soon as I have some time I'll do this :)

Merry Christmas to all and death to the merchants!
Merry Christmas everyone! Pray to Iesus Kristos for forgiveness and venerate Saint Markos or you will suffer everlasting punishment in Hell because of your wickidness!

Hortus_Deliciarum_-_Hell.jpg

Anarchy? The end of the Blues would be glorious!
Glorious!
And all barbarian land is "colonizeable" it is merely a question of how many natives have to be killed/conquered before the land is civilized.

Also, that is the most boss Santa I've ever seen. I want it in Skyrim.

Heck with Christmas, bring on Angelosmas, where St. Markos flies across the sky in a dromon rowed by varangians and incinerates everyone on his heretic list with holy promethium greek fire, and gives everyone on his faithful list a blessing, and also maybe some gift cards or tickets to the hippodrome.

Heck with Christmas, bring on Angelosmas, where St. Markos flies across the sky in a dromon rowed by varangians and incinerates everyone on his heretic list with holy promethium greek fire, and gives everyone on his faithful list a blessing, and also maybe some gift cards or tickets to the hippodrome.

Oh yes please!

To confuse the dating more: In Germany, we celebrate on christmas eve, that is the 24th! And now is the 26th. So... uhm. Merry christmas retroactively!

Merry Christmas to all of you Christians! :)
I would be jealous (Jewish holidays are kind of boring, althrough Chanukah which just ended is an ok holiday) if I wasn't from a Jewish-Russian family which celebrate New Year's eve, which is similiar to Christmas :D
Edit: Wait a second... Chanukah... Khanukah... Khan Ukah... BALSPHEMY!

Christoforo Colombo sends regards and tells everyone to give thanks to the Christotokos!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays all.
I was getting kind of tired of Christmas music, anyway. Sometimes they don't even wait for Thanksgiving...

Remember kids be good, or Saint Markos will send his Varangian bodyguards from heaven and their longships to pillage your town.

Merry Christmas to everyone and happy holidays to all the non-heretics! :p