• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe it came from China, y'know, like it happened IRL.
What could be interesting is how the Incas got to it, did they discover it or was it some chinese guy that went exploring...

I once played a converted game with Sunset Invasion on and Inca became the major colonizer. So if Czoklet hasn't changed much in this regard, both things could be possible.

Heh, maybe in this world the Incas invented gunpowder and Incan explorers brought it to China. And we still don't know what Czoklett has in mind for the Americas and Asia.

This is a bit late, but I really do like the idea of faction meetings, not just as the concept, but as something to do in-between chapters. Since this AAR is so much more time-intensive to write and set up, it's good to have low-input activities to do while Czoklet writes the next chapter. I would support more intra-chapter content in the future; perhaps a thing where the Senators write up a short story of what they've been up o in the intervening time. Or something similar. It would be good to be able to flesh our characters out more within their Senatorships.

Anyone else got ideas?

Heh, maybe in this world the Incas invented gunpowder and Incan explorers brought it to China. And we still don't know what Czoklett has in mind for the Americas and Asia.
Zheng He didnt listen. He ignored our warnings of the great demons, and kept on sailing past africa. There, the great sapa inca stole the secrets of catharia from the eunch's corpse. Now, The world shall burn for his mistakes, or be saved. Probably burned though.

I wouldn't mind playing as a romanticist of the Incas; they would be a natural ally for the Imperium, and their religion isn't nearly as barbaric as the Aztecs.

Ima qankuna rimankiychik ama saqra ari rimayni pi Quechuata?

(So you are saying I am not a heretic if I was to speak in Incan?)

You'll always be a heretic whether you speak Xenoi, Incan, Breton or Pisan .... :p
Now begone ! You have much work to do before the 31st !

Ive been thinking about the state of affairs in the far east. We have little infomation on it, But i think i got a (poor) idea on whats going on. The most crucial piece of evidence is Zheng He. The fact that we had treasure ships arriving meant that the yuan dynasty has been overthrown in the red turban rebellion. As china has had gunpowder since at least the 12th century, Im guessing that the treasure fleets kept getting sent out, Thus putting the chinese into contact with the Incan States. China may have worried about inward perfection, But they are, like other men, Greedy.

The Chinese have goods and weapons, The Incans, Lots and Lots and Lots of gold, And through these deals of trade the chinese give the incans the same tech as the Xenoi, If not better. What does this factor into the far east i hear you ask? well, not much, but if trade is continuing, and if the treasure fleets were actually able to turn a profit though deals with the inca, I suspect that the ming would of taken a much more expansionist way of diplomacy. There is also the matter of india, Where i suspect our country will be decided. If the bastards of timur are able to grab even a portion of the riches hinted at, I fear we will face a juggernaught from which we cannot face. India at the start is a squabbling den of Hindus and Shi'ites.

But this is Imperium sine fine, Where god has decided to have fun with us by haivng rapture really, really early, So i suspect there will be a large power in India, in order to counteract the growing power of Timmy.

To sumerise:
I think that we are going to be dealing with a super ming, With the ming able to see and make landfall in peru. God help us, I dont know who is worse, The threat we can see, Or the threat that lies just out of sight

p.s Lucius, The Incans religon may have changed in this timeline, But in all likelehood, We are looking at a nation just like us. Isolated, Surronded, And without allies. Id go so far as to say that the innovations that the Incans have are suspiscously like our own. Its as if our countrymen had managed to escape the fading light of rome during the 3rd century AD.

Fun fact, The incans had Halbards before they encountered horses.

Last edited:
You'll always be a heretic whether you speak Xenoi, Incan, Breton or Pisan .... :p
Now begone ! You have much work to do before the 31st !

Óto inewala Kalina? Konapa ò eku nu ijoròkan?

(How about Carib? Or is that also the tongue of heresy?)

You could praise the Emperor and swear to return to Jesus and we would find ways in which you have committed heresy by doing so. You are a walking emblem of heresy, nothing you do can ever be clean.

It's not like you're some dark emblem of fear and power, like your Aztec masters.

You're basically a dirty sock. Horrible and nasty, yes, but nothing compared to the glorious washing machine that is the Emperor.

Óto inewala Kalina? Konapa ò eku nu ijoròkan?

(How about Carib? Or is that also the tongue of heresy?)

Maybe, I mean if we allow the Carbs to join us against the Aztec heretics that would give us a potential ally, now what we really need to do is figure out how to weaponize Latino and South American music against the Aztecs, then no one would be able to stop us

Maybe, I mean if we allow the Carbs to join us against the Aztec heretics that would give us a potential ally, now what we really need to do is figure out how to weaponize Latino and South American music against the Aztecs, then no one would be able to stop us
I don't think we can really talk of "Latino" America TTL

I don't think we can really talk of "Latino" America TTL

You never know what Leon might do (or maybe some of the Narvaneese escaped the conquest)