• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You could make a Huge Slave Rebellion disaster possible for Xenoi controlled Europe or Imperial territory

All European Xenoi provinces should have 10-20+ revolt risk due to obvious reasons.

so... you got any special disasters cooked up?
Nope, not yet. In fact I encountered some problems with 1.9.2, so I guess my announcement (that everything is all right) was a bit premature. Right now I'm focused on finishing the next chapter and preparing Third Senate Session, so I'll deal with this later.

Are we allowed to Post suggestions to events? Cuz i had a few ideas regarding Denmark.

Nipaquiz xiuhamatl, quittazni nitlazot amantiquim nonahuatlitlallo īnpaniilhuicaatl pehualli.

(I am quite excited for the upcoming chapter, as I love seeing the Aztec Empire operating with its overseas conquered lands.)

Nipaquiz xiuhamatl, quittazni nitlazot amantiquim nonahuatlitlallo īnpaniilhuicaatl pehualli.

(I am quite excited for the upcoming chapter, as I love seeing the Aztec Empire operating with its overseas conquered lands.)
Hey, hey! My dear Heretic Enlil!
I have a wonderful assortment of all kinds of Heretical and Xenoi-related stuff that I would really really like to share with you!
Everything is just within that spoiler, be sure to check it out! It's full of very very Heretical material that every fan of the glorious Xenoi should watch at least once in their lifetime!

[SIZE=+1]*Click*[/SIZE]
iWYgbW6MRC5vf.png

[SIZE=+3]*BLAM*[/SIZE]

I repeat myself: the spoiler contains material that any proper Heretic will like, All Heretics should open it and see what's inside!

EBXQtUv.jpg

But You know if the Empire just collapses we should just start playing as the Pisan Republic trying to survive in this Mad World where the senators could play as the Pisan Senate after fleeing to Pisa to...
This of course was uh, the ravings of a madman who was quickly burned at the stake...

Last edited:
EBXQtUv.jpg

But You know if the Empire just collapses we should just start playing as the Pisan Republic trying to survive in this Mad World where the senators could play as the Pisan Senate after fleeing to Pisa to...
This of course was uh, the ravings of a madman who was quickly burned at the stake...

If we really do face the threat of total annihlation, I suggest we found a "Mini Rome" in the mythical continent of Terra Australis.

If we really do face the threat of total annihlation, I suggest we found a "Mini Rome" in the mythical continent of Terra Australis.
Nova Roma shall rule the earth!

Hey, can you not make any Senate session until the 19th? I'm not avaiable until friday as I'm in a field trip.

Hey, can you not make any Senate session until the 19th? I'm not avaiable until friday as I'm in a field trip.

Quickly call a senate session while as many Blues as possible are unavailable!

It couldn't have been learned from the Xenoi because the ones in Europe don't know how to make gunpowder. Only the Incans do.