• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And that's why I said that I would never, ever even just start to think such a thing! :ninja:
e7b.jpg

So should we begin planning about our Senators 15 years later?
Edit: Hey, I'm part of the blue demes :p
So I guess that it's fifteen points for Ravenclaw?
Oops, my mistake!
As for the Senators - yes. You should generally start thinking about your characters in the next 15-30 years (I don't know whether there will be a Senate Session between chapter 1 and 2 and how long chapter 2 is going to be) and in some cases you should probably start writing your next characters if your current ones are going to die (due to natural reasons of course).

The first chapter is coming along nicely and I'm happy with how it's looking, so you definitely should expect the release in the next few days.
:)

No one's attempting to pull a Vandire, I swear! :closedeyes:

And since we are talking about Vandire, do you know what our empire is lacking? Crazy fanatical Orthodox nuns who fight heretics and Xenoi in plate armor. Yes! That's what the Imperium needs: not Administrative reforms, not Exploration, we need crazy warrior nuns in plate armor!
Who's with me?

And since we are talking about Vandire, do you know what our empire is lacking? Crazy fanatical Orthodox nuns who fight heretics and Xenoi in plate armor. Yes! That's what the Imperium needs: not Administrative reforms, not Exploration, we need crazy warrior nuns in plate armor!
Who's with me?
I assume by "crazy fanatical Orthodox nuns who fight heretics and Xenoi in plate armor" you mean rather something like this:

sororita_face_closeup_by_m1ken-d6gh4n4.jpg

Than like this:

Joan_of_arc_miniature_graded.jpg

Am I right? ;)

This is why we need to go beyond Westernization. We need Warhammerization.

They both kick(ed) ass (and chew bubblegum?) so a combo of the two?
Shame EU4 doesn't have holy orders and stuff, could've have had a modded holy order with only female members. Maybe a march-client-state that has only femal rulers?

They both kick(ed) ass (and chew bubblegum?) so a combo of the two?
Shame EU4 doesn't have holy orders and stuff, could've have had a modded holy order with only female members. Maybe a march-client-state that has only femal rulers?
A renamed army and some (lots of!) fluff in the updates would be sufficient I think. If Holy CzokletMuss agrees with our humble requests of course... :blush:

As for the Senators - yes. You should generally start thinking about your characters in the next 15-30 years (I don't know whether there will be a Senate Session between chapter 1 and 2 and how long chapter 2 is going to be) and in some cases you should probably start writing your next characters if your current ones are going to die (due to natural reasons of course).

Yeah, totally, completely natural. And by natural I mean pesticide and herbicide free, with no artificial compounds. That's about all I can guarantee though...

Yeah, totally, completely natural. And by natural I mean pesticide and herbicide free, with no artificial compounds. That's about all I can guarantee though...

Mine depends on whether Crimea is still held by the Imperials (and Taurinus family) since if the Mongols decide to come back for round two, Aeneas will be living up to his namesake and finding a new home for his family. Or maybe the fates will be kind and allow my poor old senator to die of old age with some measure of success for the Empire in his lifetime

Someone said crazy warrior nuns? I'm all for it!

my character totally relies on egypt being held. If the timurids have taken it from us, Then contact from ethiopia is lost, as there will be no route to our empire from there.

I might be the only one with a character not dead :p

Well i have a feeling i need to make a backup character, since if the next session is 15 years after the last, my char will be in the 65 range with an infected war wound... not good prospects.

Well i have a feeling i need to make a backup character, since if the next session is 15 years after the last, my char will be in the 65 range with an infected war wound... not good prospects.

I'll be the elder of Senate, full of memories of old while the others will just be young fools who won't listen to the sayings of a crazy old man will listen to my words of wisdom :p

I might be the only one with a character not dead :p
Not really:

VxBkSjK.jpg

Of course there are other possible causes of death... ;)

This is actually quite a problem for AARs based on great strategies - every character you create either drops dead after 2-3 chapters due to old age or you dedicate several chapters to give a character some depth and personality but every chapter covers like 5-10 years tops and plot/game barely progresses. Of course the problem is less severe in Victoria 2 (100 years) or Hearts of Iron (15 years) than in CK2 (675 years) but EU4 spans for almost 400 years, so yeah. Not only Anyone Can Die but Everyone Will Die - it's just a matter of time.

BTW it seems that Senator Leo Solomonid is dead already.

Not really:

VxBkSjK.jpg

Of course there are other possible causes of death... ;)

This is actually quite a problem for AARs based on great strategies - every character you create either drops dead after 2-3 chapters due to old age or you dedicate several chapters to give a character some depth and personality but every chapter covers like 5-10 years tops and plot/game barely progresses. Of course the problem is less severe in Victoria 2 (100 years) or Hearts of Iron (15 years) than in CK2 (675 years) but EU4 spans for almost 400 years, so yeah. Not only Anyone Can Die but Everyone Will Die - it's just a matter of time.

BTW it seems that Senator Leo Solomonid is dead already.

Me who thought I was the only one with a very young character :p
Then we'll see. As I said I have three sons each being a possibility for a different character ;)

Well Attalus mine is only 4 years older than yours, but then again mine has the trait maimed so that might reduce his prospects for a long and healthy life. Ahh the joys of 15th century medicine.