• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some men just want to watch the world burn...

Though personally I'm imagining that the conquest of Egypt will be successful but we'll have some other unexpected fiasco to make up for something actually going right for once
I like my HERETICS burned EXTRA CRISPY.

PU under Moldau would be the worst of all, because we'd get those terrible modifiers for not having the Angelos ruling the Imperium
I've never been maade a PU slave in game, though it always cracks me up when I do see something wierd like England under Oldenburg. Why wouldn't it go the other way?
Wath it be a Succession War with the Aztecs costing us a big chunk of Italy or something. And we lose the union due to prestige loss regardless.

Good news - I've completed preparing everything for the first (!) chapter. Now I can finally start writing it :)

Good news - I've completed preparing everything for the first (!) chapter. Now I can finally start writing it :)

20kodu0.jpg

It will cover 15 years.
So should we begin planning about our Senators 15 years later?
Edit: Hey, I'm part of the blue demes :p
So I guess that it's fifteen points for Ravenclaw?

Last edited:
Not Ravenclaw. The Blues are Hufflepuff; they sit around and do nothing and are irrelevant. :p

Not Ravenclaw. The Blues are Hufflepuff; they sit around and do nothing and are irrelevant. :p
Yeah, the Ravenclaws are awesome, just look at HP- the Methods of Rationality.
I guess the Whites are the Ravenclaws?:laugh: Hilarious to think the bookworms are all inquisitors.

No the Whites are Slytherin. Always spreading their bad influence over the Senate and ready to corrupt the soul of the pure senators ! :p

Given the amount of plotting in the Senate, I'm pretty sure we're all Slytherins.

Well ... good point
We're still Ravenclaw... Right?
Oh, and to those who say that the blue demes are irrelevant... I'm really getting the urge to try and push for a blue idea next time, to show you just how irrelevant we are :p

Oh, and to those who say that the blue demes are irrelevant... I'm really getting the urge to try and push for a blue idea next time, to show you just how irrelevant we are :p

Let them think we are irrelevant. They will not see it coming !

I feel your pain, I'm eager for a Blue Idea, but I'm worried about how fast we'll be executed if Exploration causes the Imperium to split into six independent nations.

I feel your pain, I'm eager for a Blue Idea, but I'm worried about how fast we'll be executed if Exploration causes the Imperium to split into six independent nations.
It'd be interesting if the blue demes get purged and I assume all their ideas abandoned and banned.

It'd be interesting if the blue demes get purged and I assume all their ideas abandoned and banned.
How did you discover my extra-secret plan for political domin...

Er, I mean, of course I'm not planning to brutally kill all Blues and close the Emperor within his palace so that I can rule supreme as eternal dictator of the Imperium. That wouldn't be nice at all!

Er, I mean, of course I'm not planning to brutally kill all Blues and close the Emperor within his palace so that I can rule supreme as eternal dictator of the Imperium. That wouldn't be nice at all!
That would actually be MOST HERETICAL ;)