• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What kind of self-respecting crazy Imperial Cultist Orthodox Priest wouldn't have a beard!?
Of course my character has the best the beard of the entire Senate (and is a bit more slim)!
Of course :)
This division is good.
If we are going to take Humanism in consideration (and we definitely shouldn't) then I would move Expansion to the Reds and Humanism to the Blues, but as it is this division is just fine.
It's official than - I will give each Faction influence after Senate Session during which new idea groups is chosen according to this table.

Of course :)

It's official than - I will give each Faction influence after Senate Session during which new idea groups is chosen according to this table.
Concerning humanists, through- when the time proceeds, do you think that the Imperium will open up to heretical ideas like, oh my god, atheism?
I mean, if this continues into Victoria, can a character be an atheist or even oppose the Emperor?

Concerning humanists, through- when the time proceeds, do you think that the Imperium will open up to heretical ideas like, oh my god, atheism?
I mean, if this continues into Victoria, can a character be an atheist or even oppose the Emperor?

Unless things change a great deal, I'd say the Imperium will eventually be ruled by an immortal emperor who never comes out in the public, a blend of the God-Emperor and Big Brother, and all other religions will be persecuted.

{Ive been wondering, What is the Imperiums stance on Copt's and nestorians? They are diffrent branches of christanity, But have not been as heretical as the pope when he split from the true faith. How do we proceed regarding them?}

{Ive been wondering, What is the Imperiums stance on Copt's and nestorians? They are diffrent branches of christanity, But have not been as heretical as the pope when he split from the true faith. How do we proceed regarding them?}

Yes, that's a very interesting question, now isn't it Czoklet? :p

The Copts are lurking around Alexandria still, in the shadows. And they may not be the only ones..

It'll be interesting to see what the deal is with Asia; both politically and religiously. In this reality, it's certainly possible that Indonesia didn't get Islam to such a great degree, and who knows what effects the situation in Europe might have had on China in regards to the Mongols.

I also wonder what the Inca are up to, since converting from Sunset invasion puts them in S. America. It's quite possible the Imperium will find itself in a position where it can become allies with a Heathen state for pragmatic purposes... hmm.

Last edited:
Is it true that the Xenoi are in fact, fungus? ;)

But of course he can!

And after that he will have confessed we will promptly execute him.
It's so much more funny when Heretics confess their sins before the execution. :)
Unless things change a great deal, I'd say the Imperium will eventually be ruled by an immortal emperor who never comes out in the public, a blend of the God-Emperor and Big Brother, and all other religions will be persecuted.
Now we're talking!

Am I the only one here who's secretly hoping to pull a Vandire?
No one?

out of curiosity will you release the modified files as a mod once this aar is done? (pretty please your changes seem awesome)

I think he said he will. After its done (like you said) so as not the spoil the 'fun'. hehe. more like doom and despair.
Will probably be a huge Zulu empire holding the whole south and east Africa, Mali somehow holding the whole west africa, a huge Inca Empire holding the whole South America, Aztecs holding the whole North and Central America, a united Indian Empire, Ming holding everything on Asia the Mongols or India don't hold, Japan too, and a Huge Aburjin Empire holding all of Oceania and Indonesia.
Oh, and let's not forget the great penguin horde invading from the united Empire of the Penguins in Antartctica. And a horde of Norse Vikings who somehow survived in Greenland and hold a great empire there.

Will probably be a huge Zulu empire holding the whole south and east Africa, Mali somehow holding the whole west africa, a huge Inca Empire holding the whole South America, Aztecs holding the whole North and Central America, a united Indian Empire, Ming holding everything on Asia the Mongols or India don't hold, Japan too, and a Huge Aburjin Empire holding all of Oceania and Indonesia.
Oh, and let's not forget the great penguin horde invading from the united Empire of the Penguins in Antartctica. And a horde of Norse Vikings who somehow survived in Greenland and hold a great empire there.
As long as he doesnt have a Sol Imperial Empire in China With the Shaytana line on the throne we are not doomed.... if there is they will reconquer the Empire. ;)

What would be cool is if he can get ahold of the MEiou mechanism for tribal (west african nations only currently) imploding if on low stability(-3) for too long. And then apply it to the hordes, would be a great way to simulate what happens when a great leader dies but has many successors.

I don't really havy time to post now but to all those EXTRA HERETICAL ideas concerning Humanism or some abhorrent heresies I have one answer (go to 6:49):

[video=youtube_share;9VNP50Cdkqs]http://youtu.be/9VNP50Cdkqs?t=6m49s[/video]

;)

What would be cool is if he can get ahold of the MEiou mechanism for tribal (west african nations only currently) imploding if on low stability(-3) for too long. And then apply it to the hordes, would be a great way to simulate what happens when a great leader dies but has many successors.

Well, they did implode a lot in the ck2 portion, and somehow come back stronger every time, so it would make sense.

I decided not to give tips and advice now that the story has started. unless ofc theres an opening later and I decide to get involved.

Basically I'm going to go in my corner and eat some popcorn.

I decided not to give tips and advice now that the story has started. unless ofc theres an opening later and I decide to get involved.

Basically I'm going to go in my corner and eat some popcorn.

Some men just want to watch the world burn...

Though personally I'm imagining that the conquest of Egypt will be successful but we'll have some other unexpected fiasco to make up for something actually going right for once

Though personally I'm imagining that the conquest of Egypt will be successful but we'll have some other unexpected fiasco to make up for something actually going right for once

I've got 2:1 odds on peasant's war, 3:1 on aztec invasion, 6:1 on rebels breaking timmy and us getting egypt back but it's already shia, and 15:1 on PU under moldau.

Every war is a catastrophe, you know:

E8EmFIb.jpg

;)

I've got 2:1 odds on peasant's war, 3:1 on aztec invasion, 6:1 on rebels breaking timmy and us getting egypt back but it's already shia, and 15:1 on PU under moldau.

PU under Moldau would be the worst of all, because we'd get those terrible modifiers for not having the Angelos ruling the Imperium