• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The House Eliasian votes ABSTAINS from voting on the bill introduced by His Imperial Majesty.

The House Eliasian votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.

The House Eliasian votes AGAINST the proposition of His Imperial Majesty concerning taxation of Roman merchants.

Senator Helios IV Eliasian STAYS IN Blue Demes Faction.

Senator Helios IV Eliasian VOTES FOR Helios IV Eliasian as leader of the Blue Demes Faction.

1. Bill of His Imperial Majesty (National Focus)
The House Rhadenos votes FOR the bill introduced by His Imperial Majesty.

2. Proposal of His Imperial Majesty (war with the Timurids)
The House Rhadenos votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.

3. Proposal of His Imperial Majesty (slave trade)
The House Rhadenos votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning taxation of Roman merchants.

4. Faction Leader election
Senator Theophilus Rhadenos VOTES FOR Theophilus Rhadenos as a Faction Leader of White Demes.

Sentor Juan Cortez:

„The House Cortez votes FOR the bill introduced by His Imperial Majesty."

„The House Cortez votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.”

„The House Cortez votes AGAINST the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning taxation of Roman merchants.”

1. Faction membership statement (obligatory)
„Senator Juan Cortez LEAVES Blue Demes Faction and JOINS Red Demes Faction.”

2. Faction Leader election
„Senator Juan Cortez VOTES FOR Domenico Colombo as a Faction Leader of Red Demes.”

Though like many of the blues, I have desired to seek out the riches god has left for us to claim to the south and east, and to know where the xenoi live so we can one day strike at them, I am in my fiftieth year, and must face the reality that I will not live to see any of that. My son, and his son, however, might one day live to see that, and in order to see to that through, I must abandon my own hopes and pour all my effort into ensuring the Imperium will throw back its foes and be able to do that. As such, I give my support to the military faction to defend the imperium and push against the invaders.

Senator Osgar Godric

House Godric votes FOR the bill introduced by his imperial majesty

House Godric FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.

House Godric ABSTAINS from the proposal regarding the taxation of Imperial Slavers

House Godric LEAVES the BLUE'S & JOINS the RED'S

House Godric votes for Domenico Colombo as the leader of the eagles

"Saint Markos Protect Us All"

Senator Konstantinos Moustakas:

The House Moustakas votes FOR the bill introduced by His Imperial Majesty.

The House Colombo votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.

The House Colombo votes FOR/B] the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning taxation of Roman merchants.

Special ballots:

Senator Konstantinos Moustakas STAYS IN Red Demes Faction.”

Senator Konstantinos Moustakas VOTES FOR Konstantinos Moustakas as Faction Leader of Red Demes.

Think carefully, men of the Red Demes. Would you rather be lead by a merchant who steals the innovations of others, or one of the finest soldiers in the Imperium?

[SIZE=+2]Senator Nicholaus II[/SIZE]

„The House Este-Ravenna votes FOR the bill introduced by His Imperial Majesty.”

„The House Este-Ravenna votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.”

„The House Este-Ravenna votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning taxation of Roman merchants."

Special ballots

„Senator Nicholaus II STAYS IN Red Demes Faction.”

„Senator Nicholaus II VOTES FOR Domenico Colombo as Faction Leader of Red Demes.”

Senator Georgios Tsoukalos

1. Bill Proposed by His Imperial Majesty
The House Tsoukalos votes FOR the bill proposed by the Blessed Autokrator Markos III.

2. Proposal of His Imperial Majesty
The House Tsoukalos votes FOR the proposition of war against the Iron Khanate.

3. Second Proposal of His Imperial Majesty
The House Tsoukalos votes FOR the proposition of His Imperial Majesty concerning the slave trade.

Special Ballots
Senator Georgios Tsoukalos STAYS IN the Blue Demes (Navigators).
Senator Georgios Tsoukalos VOTES FOR Senator Hadrianos Raoul as leader of the Blue Demes.

Decius Taurinus

„The House Taurinus votes FOR the bill introduced by His Imperial Majesty.”

„The House Taurinus votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.”

„The House Taurinus votes AGAINST the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning taxation of Roman merchants."

Special ballots

„Senator Decius Taurinus STAYS IN Red Demes Faction.”

„Senator Decius Taurinus Abstains From the Vote for FACTION LEADER.”

Gentlemen I look forward to the glorious reconquest of Aegyptus, only the first of many lands soon to be brought back to the light of the Empire! I will continue to oppose allowing the Empire to become reliant on foreign slaves who could rise up against the Empire and give the barbarians sympathizers in the heart of our Empire! The Military will always have my support, and I hope that this gathering shall be remembered as the turning point in which the Empire rose like a phoenix from the disgrace of defeat to victory over the barbarians!
{{Decius looks around in the aftermath of the fight among the Reds with a gloomy look, torn between his friendship with senator Moustakas and the obvious majority supporting Colombo, and is overcome by a cough as he starts to wonder if life with the Whites would not be less stressful}}

Senator Gaius Arrius

1. Bill Proposed by His Imperial Majesty (National Focus)
The House Arrius votes FOR the bill proposed by His Imperial Majesty.

The House Arrius votes FOR the liberation of Aegyptus.

The House Arrius votes AGAINST the propsal.

Special Ballots
Senator Gaius Arrius STAYS IN the Blue Demes (Navigators)
Senator Gaius Arrius VOTES FOR Senator Hadrianos Raoul as leader of the Blue Demes.

[SIZE=+1]Senator Lazaros Melissenos[/SIZE]

There is not much to add to what I already said, but I will renew my warning to all of us: Allways remember the barrack emperors and how the old rome declined with them.

The Ballot reads as follows:
The House of Melissenos votes FOR the bill introduced by His Imperial Majesty.
The House of Melissenos votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.
The House of Melissenos decided to ABSTAIN from voting on the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning taxation of Roman merchants.
Senator Lazaros Melissenos STAYS IN the Blue Faction.”
Senator Lazaros Melissenos VOTES FOR Senator Hadrianos Raoul as a Faction Leader of the blue Demes.

[SIZE=+1]Senator Anastasios Salamis VI:[/SIZE]
There is nothing remains to be said- I'll just join honorable Senator's Lazaros Melissenos warning against too much militarization.

„The House Salamis votes FOR the bill introduced by His Imperial Majesty.”

„The House Salamis votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.”

„The House Salamis votes Against the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning taxation of Roman merchants.”

Faction membership statement
„Senator Anastasios Salamis VI STAYS IN Blue Faction.”

„Senator Anastasios Salamis VOTES FOR Hadrianos Raoul as a Faction Leader of Blue Demes.”

[size=+1]Senator Alexander Ouranos:[/size]

„The House Ouranos votes FOR the bill introduced by His Imperial Majesty.”

„The House Ouranos votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.”

„The House Salamis votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning taxation of Roman merchants.”

Faction membership statement
„Senator Alexander Ouranos LEAVES the Blue Demes and JOINS the White Demes

„Senator Alexander Ouranos VOTES FOR Theophilus Rhadenos as a Faction Leader of White Demes.”

{{sorry, started post before session closed, then posted it without refreshing page to check}}
{{No problem.}}

[size=+2]SIX HOURS OF VOTING LEFT[/size]​

Senator Frederik V Hvide

The Hvide Clan votes FOR the bill introduced by His Imperial Majesty.

The Hvide Clan votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.

The Hvide Clan abstains the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning taxation of Roman merchants.

Faction membership statement (obligatory)
Senator Frederik V Hvide STAYS IN Blue Faction.

Senator Frederik V Hvide VOTES FOR Hadrianos Raoul as a Faction Leader of Blue Demes.

Last edited:
Senator Septimark Wedrovander:
1. Bill of his Imperial Majesty concerning focus of Imperial resources(National Focus):
The House of Wedrovander votes For the bill.
2. Proposal of his Imperial Majesty concerning war (With the Timurids)
The House of Wedrovander votes For war and the liberation.
3. Proposal of his Imperial Majesty concerning Taxation (Reduced tax for slave usage)
The House of Wedrovander votes Against Proposal.
The House of Wedrovander Stays unaffiliated.
Again it is shown that many cannot see dangers that are not know and are all unwilling to act against even internal threats that grow larger every day.

Senator Alexios Batavos:
„The House Batavos votes FOR the bill introduced by His Imperial Majesty.”

„The House Batavos votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.”

„The House Batavos votes AGAINST the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning taxation of Roman merchants.”

4. Faction membership statement
„Senator Alexios Batavos STAYS IN the Red Demes.”

5. Faction Leader election
„Senator Alexios Batavos VOTES FOR Domenico Colombo as Faction Leader of the Red Demes.”

Senator Leontios Kastelos

- Bill of His Imperial Majesty (National Focus)
The House Kastelos votes FOR the bill introduced by His Imperial Majesty.

- Proposal of His Imperial Majesty (war with the Timurids)
The House Kastelos votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning liberation of Aegyptus.

- Proposal of His Imperial Majesty (slave trade)
The House Kastelos votes FOR the proposal of His Imperial Majesty concerning taxation of Roman merchants.

- Faction membership statement
Senator Leontios Kastelos remains UNAFFILIATED.”