• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
[size=+1]Senator Ferrantios Kastelos:[/size]

I'm listening correctly? Greek pretenders? Italians, true romans? What is this, a circus?

True romans, ha! Italians are not more than a mixture of barbarians and some of the romans of old. Look at the people we have here, Ferrucio. There is no thing that we could call a "true roman". Many of our families come from every corner of the Mare Nostrum, maybe ever farther. The only one that could claim that has true roman blood is an Angeloi.

Be careful, young Capponi. You can find many allies in the halls of Magnaura, but also many dangerous enemies.

Senator Marcus Serapis IV:

Marcus Serapis, a small middle-aged man with a narrow face and grey streaks in his black hair and tiny beard sits quietly for some time, taking in the mood in the great senate hall. He greets those welcoming him to the Senate with a nod and a smile and gives the Patriarch Rhadenos a deeper bow in recognition of his accomplishment.
As the debate goes on he strokes his beard in thought, all the while suppressing his urge to giggle. In this vipers' pit he would feel right at home.
When his turns comes to speak he rises and looks gravely out over the assembly.

"It is a great honour for me to speak before this esteemed and ancient assembly for the first time. I hope that I will be able to live up to the confidence His Imperial Majesty has bestowed upon us and make my humble part in shaping the future of our great Imperium a positive contribution. Wiser men than me have spoken and have yet to speak here this day and I hope my words will not go unheard among the voices of more skilful speakers, but as I have been called I shall do my part. And it seems, " at this he looks at an image of the crucified saviour, "that my words are needed."

"For you have spoken of much here today. Worthy topics all, on which His Imperial Majesty has sought our advice, but many of you seem to have forgotten one thing. It is not because of blood and steel our Imperium has survived. Nor because of gold and artifice. Nor wisdom, skill or any means flawed mankind can device. There things are but tools, and as such they can be useful, but they are as nothing beside the grace of God. As all good men must surely know, we live and die by His word only. And yet His word goes unheeded even within our very borders, even within this very hall." his voice grows more forceful and his eyes seem to stare into the distance.

"You speak of war and peace, grave, worthy but worldly, matters. You speak of Administration, of Conscription, Expansion, all more or less useful tools. You speak even of supporting Exploration by those who would seek to overturn our Christian view of the World!" {see A Topographical Controversy image} "How can any of you stand in this hall, in the heart of our Empire, within the confidence of our holy Emperor and support such blasphemy?" He takes a breath, steadies himself and continues in a calmer voice.

"With God on our side anything is possible. With God against us, nothing. The Faith is the foundation of the Imperium. The great Isapostolos knew this and by the grace of God he saved us all. And yet we speak of other things as if they matter and neglect the only thing that does. Religion should be the first priority of the state. Now and always.

Senator Marcus Serapis IV:

Marcus Serapis, a small middle-aged man with a narrow face and grey streaks in his black hair and tiny beard sits quietly for some time, taking in the mood in the great senate hall. He greets those welcoming him to the Senate with a nod and a smile and gives the Patriarch Rhadenos a deeper bow in recognition of his accomplishment.
As the debate goes on he strokes his beard in thought, all the while suppressing his urge to giggle. In this vipers' pit he would feel right at home.
When his turns comes to speak he rises and looks gravely out over the assembly.

"It is a great honour for me to speak before this esteemed and ancient assembly for the first time. I hope that I will be able to live up to the confidence His Imperial Majesty has bestowed upon us and make my humble part in shaping the future of our great Imperium a positive contribution. Wiser men than me have spoken and have yet to speak here this day and I hope my words will not go unheard among the voices of more skilful speakers, but as I have been called I shall do my part. And it seems, " at this he looks at an image of the crucified saviour, "that my words are needed."
"For you have spoken of much here today. Worthy topics all, on which His Imperial Majesty has sought our advice, but many of you seem to have forgotten one thing. It is not because of blood and steel our Imperium has survived. Nor because of gold and artifice. Nor wisdom, skill or any means flawed mankind can device. There things are but tools, and as such they can be useful, but they are as nothing beside the grace of God. As all good men must surely know, we live and die by His word only. And yet His word goes unheeded even within our very borders, even within this very hall." his voice grows more forceful and his eyes seem to stare into the distance. "You speak of war and peace, grave, worthy but worldly, matters. You speak of Administration, of Conscription, Expansion, all more or less useful tools. You speak even of supporting Exploration by those who would seek to overturn our Christian view of the World!" {see A Topographical Controversy image} "How can any of you stand in this hall, in the heart of our Empire, within the confidence of our holy Emperor and support such blasphemy?" He takes a breath, steadies himself and continues in a calmer voice.
"With God on our side anything is possible. With God against us, nothing. The Faith is the foundation of the Imperium. The great Isapostolos knew this and by the grace of God he saved us all. And yet we speak of other things as if they matter and neglect the only thing that does. Religion should be the first priority of the state. Now and always.

{{ Only one response to this tirade :
[video=youtube;Ez6wfJWVCeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI[/video]
But it's always good to have fanatics in the senate. It brings diversity :p }}

Senator Michael Scipion:

Dear Senators, many smart things have been said in this honorable building (and even more idiocies) but there is one thing sure. Just the Imperial Army, the Emperor and God protect us from the anger of the heathens. And as this is truth, we must keep focusing in the Army.

It is also truth that, even when if I detested them when I was younger, the Auxilia has served well the Empire but they are also expensive. As other senators commented me a few years ago, we need to modernize our Administration to assure that we have enough money as for obtained as many soldiers in the Auxilia as possible. This way there won´t be another senate session where we have to decide if to engage in a war in the other side of the Mare Nostrum while we keep pushing out the Horde from the steppes.

On the subject of exploration, I do not think that we must focus our nation in such subjects while the enemy is calling to our backdoor, but we can expend some money in these idiots bright minds will to cross the ocean and tell us how to waste your life in a complete nonsense what is far away the horizon.

About Poland what can I say? Are we really discussing if to help the last Christian Kingdom in Europe, the guardians of the North? As Senator Colombo as suggested we must send all the treasury to them!!! .... one second....sorry, I have gone too far away. My son probably mistake my medicine this morning and...ehem... let send them the money Colombo suggested...yeah...just that money and no more. :blink:

Finally, I join the question to our honorable guess about the chances of victory against the Xenoi in current circumstances before opining but I just will let one question in the air for the senators. Where do you think that Pisans and Xenoi will go once they finish with Aquitaine? What land is coveted by the Pisans beyond their borders? Last war against them may give you a clue about the next direction on their expansion.

Last edited:

Are you feeling right, Senator Scipion? There are healers nearby in case you need it. We cannot allow persons with... complications trace the course that the Empire will pursue.

{{Gotta say I'm enjoying how the dynamics of the senate have changed already. }}
{{Though the argument over Italian/Latin vs Greek makes me realize how crowded Italy is with senators, and I suppose Aeneas coming into Rome as a greek Roman from Cherson trying to rebuild Rome might not be very warmly received}}

{{And I wish Decius was still alive so that he could embrace Scipion for those disses against those foolish merchants, the downside of playing someone who isn't zealously anti Blue i suppose.}}

Senator Septimark Wedrovander:

{At 71 years of age it is obvious that old age was not kind to the once warrior of the empire. His back hunched over, a cane on which he rests on far more than not, and pained movement which speaks of arthritis in our day and age. While the others talked he would periodically cough into a black rag that he would pull from his pocket.}
Honored senators today we meet for much. Much more than any senate since the time of the roman republic. I would like to thank the emperor's wisdom in allowing us to help him in these matters. I hear that amongst us now is a great man of particular position. Patriarch Rhadenos it is an honor for you to be in our midst. Now that the pleasantries are overWHO LET IN THAT RAT OF A MAN Di CAPPONI!?! I did not spend nearly 4 decades trying to purge his kind from my lands, admittedly my old lands, for his kind to walk in and spread lies and rumors throughout this august place, this palace to goodness, the protection of the common folk, the *hack* the *HAXCKX* {This time the cough landed the man on his bottom it was so strong. He spent a moment there before finally getting up again.}. Forgive the cough, I'm not as well as I should be since that nasty flux last spring. However I honestly want to know how anyone let this man in despite what his kin have been found guilty of. Otherwise on the subjects before us I do believe that I find myself agreeing on many points as the other senators such as the need for reform, the complete, reform of the bureaucracy. Although many here have expressed dismay for the matter of "too much reform" should ought to remember that we here are a reform of the old ways of letting Douxs rule their petty lands. Therefore I pledge my support for reforms to the bureaucracy(Administration).

Secondly on the topic of focus I believe that we ought to focus on militant focus until we have caught up with the Xenoi war machines then switch to a focus on the bureaucracy(Keep the military focus till after catching up in mil tech the switch to Admin focus). While thinking on that I would like to apologize to Colombo somewhat. I admit that your reforms have prevented us from falling and keeping us ahead. It doesn't mean that I agree with your definition of quality of soldiers. Thirdly I address Aquitaine it's not worth any imperial resources, but it might still be able to survive. If you pay attention to how the belligerents have carved the small kingdom up the Xenoi and the Pisans are squabbling about who gets what. It may be a small consolation that instead of disappearing the kingdom may end up with a singular city left. However even if it were in danger of falling my thought is one war at a time please. That said we need to be watchful. The heirs of Temur have an impressive amount of resilience to be on the move once more and even after the war both borders must be watched and guarded. Poland should be helped, they have helped us in our need therefore Subsidize Poland the full amount of subsidy. Lastly I believe that it is time to begin an effort to see just what exactly is out there. Even if it merely reveals the existence of more enemies we need to know or else we will be unprepared(Yea on the exploration event).
I thank you for listening.

{{Edit some minor problems with the presentation of the post. That said the reason why Septimark went after Di capponi is because he spent some time next to the pisan borders and since it is easier for trade to go through the Empire and to the sea to Pisa (Back when Landgadoc was in Imperial hands) he spent plenty of time trying to bring the Illict trade down and he speaks of some of your less smart minions that just happened to be "related" to you. Nothing personal.}}
{{Some people and fire just don't mix.}}

Last edited:
Senator Alvar Cortez

{An old man walks in, but not the old man from the red faction meeting. No, this old man with a long white beard is the distant cousin of the dead senator Juan, He shoots a scowl at the pisan senator as he makes his way to his seat.}

Fellow senators, I am appalled by the claims that Acquitaine is a lost cause that should not be defended, in favor of our war with the horde that is in its winter. To say I am surprised that my opinions allign in any way with the Pisan is the greatest of understatements. The horde has been thoroughly beaten, and the Timurids are occupied assaulting their pagan brothers as we are. This means that our two eastern foes will be occupied with each other while the Xenoi are trying to extend their influence in Europe, and we should take whatever we are able to from the horde now to capitalize on this opportunity. Those who claim we must wait for a better time to strike at the Xenoi need to open their eyes! What better time is there to fight the Xenoi and their Pisan dogs when they are occupied with other Christians, and the mongols are squabbling? Unless this is some ploy to sacrifice our brothers in order to take and burn Mecca, I advocate we take the one chance god has given us since Augustus Luis struck at the western invaders to cut off Xenoi influence and beat back the Pisans. To do any less is to ignore a sign from god!

As far as new legislation goes, It is my opinion that we must continue the veneration of Saint Markos and devoutness to god! We are in troubling times, and it is only through unity via faith that we can calm our troubled populace! Likewise, to those looking to explore the seas to the east, we must be ready not only with merchants, but with missionaries if we are to have any allies who would honor their calls and be worth speaking with. Just as well, to send missionaries to any trading port of Hindustan would ensure their wares can only reach the imeprium after filtration through good christians, who will keep the imperium safe from moral corruption of outsiders, lest we fall like Pisa, who still claim to be "orthodox" christians as heartless slaves to heart-cutting savages. Any talk of expedition, especially one that questions our christian topography, should be tabled until we have made strong religious reforms, or it will only invite corruption, heresy, and heathens.

[SIZE=+1]Senator Anastasios VI Salamis[/SIZE]
*many years have passed since the last big Senate session and Anastasios is already quite old, 62 years old- he was still quite healthy in both mind and body which was surprising for his age. His trouble-maker uncle, Pontius, was dead but succession was still in danger and the White-supporteing son of Pontius, Georgios, was still alive and making trouble. The son of Anastasios, Antiochos, has grown into a wise man, who is masterful yet not perfect in the art of diplomacy- but still with a tongue too harsh and reckless, sometimes saying dangerous things. Anastasios has decided that, for now, he will not give up the castle of Salamis, the ancient holding of his family which was greatly developed by house Salamis over the years and by naw became one of the major castles in Greece- with a very big town surrounding it, and a base of the Imperial Navy. There were also some whisperings that darker reasons caused Anastasios to not give up his lands… Including what seemed to be an absurd rumour of houses Salamis and Raoul controling the Agaean sea, with the castle of Salamis as one of the central bases of this “operation”. Anastasios himself has finaly abandoned his life ambition- which was, as he finaly revealed, to lead a colonial expedition and govern a colony of the Imperium. He was finaly more down-to-earth, and understood that the time for Colonialism is still not nigh- however, he was still a great supporter of both Exploration, and insisted that the time for it is close, that the Imperium should send as many expeditions as possible.*
Good day to you, my fellow Senators.
We’ve gathered here to discuss some very important issues- and it is of a great importance that we choose the right thing.
First of all, I would like to congragulate Beatitude Theophilus Rhadenos for his new office. I’m sure you will be a great and holy Patriach, just like you were as a Bishop and just like the faction you lead *Anastasios momentarily eyed Senator Ouranos*.
Now, for the matter of the next reform. The Sacred Emperor has been heavily reforming the Administration, and these reforms are bearing fruits- we can already feel the Administration getting better. Indeed, in this time of need such reforms are important and help with re-filling the treasury and reviving the army- both of which are in need. On the other hand, I agree with honorable Senator Lazaros- reforming the Administration too much and heavily may do more harm than good.
I believe that the time may be nigh to finaly begin to spread the Imperium Romanum into the rest of the world, to discover the world which god created, and surely wanted us to see, to find more trade opportunities and expand our limes. I, of course, support the expedition to the Eastern Ocean whole-heartedly and believe that accompanied with a strong reform and leglislation which concentrates on Exploration or Expansion will be of an immense help to the Imperium, and may provide a great strategic advantage against our enemies.
I would also like to add that the importance of the Navy is getting clearer and clearer- we can’t defeat the Xenoi without a decent fleet, and that is also something which we should consider.
Now, for the second and most important matter we’ve gathered here for.
I believe that if we do not help the kingdoms of Poland and Aquitane, we would betray our duty as the protecters of the Christendom. Furthermore, we saw just how important are our Polish allies- they were able to defeat the Mongol force which was advancing to help their treacherous German allies from Tirol, thus preventing a great disaster. Aquitane is also one of the last true Christian nations- loosing them will be like loosing a brother.
Furthermore, delaying a war with the Xenoi now will be delaying the inevitable- it will happen sooner or later. But if we choose to wait and wage war with the Xenoi later, or wait until we’re attacked, we will be in a worse situation, without our allies from Poland and Aquitane against the soulless Xenoi and Pisan traitors. Finaly, I would like to ask one of the members of the red demes- if any of you knows anything about army matters- or someone from the other demes: Is our army in a good enough situation now to face the Xenoi?
Thus, if I will not be convinced otherwise by an oppinion of an army expert, I suggest that the Imperium accepts an alliance with Aquitane and sends the army to a war with the Xenoi. I believe that, in our current situation, we can sign a peace with the Mongols and still recieve our rightful lands in Taurica- with a good Diplomat *Anastasios says this in a stronger tone to show just how important can Diplomacy be* it can be entirely possible, and I’m
entirely sure that the Sacred Emperor, as god’s regent on earth, will choose the right Diplomat.
{Quoting it because I posted it at the poor timing of an end of a page and some may have not seen it.}
[SIZE=+1]Senator Anastasios VI Salamis:[/SIZE]
*Anastasios sits silently for a while, listening, before he gets up using his cain.*
Honorable Senator Lazaros, you make some very valid points. I came here torn on the matter of Aquitaine, leaning towards supporting them- but you've convinced me otherwise. Aquitaine is, unfortunately, lost. Many more Christian lives will be saved if we wait for the right moment to attack the Xenoi and not rush in to save a loyal and strong, but unfortunately already lost, kingdom. If we just wait for the right moment, and defeating the Horde- thus destroying one threat- this moment will come faster. Of course, I'm still staunch in my support to Poland and agree with the other Senators here about sending them as much subsides as possible. I would also like to say that Expansion of our limes is a wise course, but continuing the Administrative reforms is also a viable option- I would like to know if the leaders of the various demes would agree on this deal I propose and believe will be best for the Imperium:
This time, the Senate will support an Administrative reform and a military focus. For the next reform, the Senate will support a reform of Exploration or Expansion and a focus on Administration. I believe that this deal can bring unity to the Senate and thus, greatly help the Imperium.

Last edited:
Senator Georgios Tsoukalos

*Georgios has changed somewhat over the years. No longer is he partially tied to his beloved, but now deceased, grandmother. He inherited what was once the Thema Dioclea several years before the reforms, and when said reforms came, he kept his old holdings. Georgios believed that his family had invested far too much into this border province for him to give it up. Now, the hopeful explorer was prepared to support his position to the last.

Fellow senatores, let us not become entangled in cultural and linguistic debates, not when Christianity is on the line! Now, I will be as short and to my point as possible. Firstly, there is the matter of legislation. As you may or may not know, I have stood by Exploration and discovery in the past, and I shall do so again today. With the provinces of Aethiopia once again linked to the Queen of Cities, we now have a renewed path to the Mare Rubrum, and I believe by conveyance, the "mythical realm" of Hindustan. Perhaps there are lands not yet seized by the Iron Khanate in that place, lands which could benefit the Imperium staggeringly.
Secondly, in terms of purging corruption, I say a resounding aye! Let the cronies know that they have no power in this ancient and revered realm, that working with our enemies will not be tolerated! In order to root out these people, we must master the art of spy craft, making Diplomatic power a must.
On subsidies and alliances: Poland has been our tireless friend, one of very few whose loyalty and strength have never wavered. It makes me quite sad to say that Aquitaine, however, is shattered. We cannot save a realm so weak and far from home. The Poles need our continued protection against the Horde and xenoi, and I say we keep staying with them. Ave Imperium!

ZUbilus jAlius
*Zubin rises he is frail and the ravges of time has not treated him well. He is filled with anger at the red and the whites for betraying the blues*
Senators Hear me out. While the administrative reform has been useful it is vital we must continue exploring the whites and the reds must hour our help during the last session.On the subject of subsides or alliance to Aquitaine we must abadon them as a lost cause . While on the kingdom of poland we must focus our resources

{{varetta and alamking, don't forget to write in italics, when speaking in character.}}

[SIZE=+1]Senator Lazaros Melissenos[/SIZE]

My dear Anastasios.

*Lazaros turn his head in the direction, were he believe the other Senator to sit. He speaks more silent and, as it seams, mostly for the Blue ones to hear.*

While I respect you and your wisdom deeply I have to ask: How long shall we make such deals? We already given the military priority the last time this discussion came up and while I was ready to support this, if not the specific way that our military policy has taken, I still think that now is the time and to opportunity for the Blues to act. Not out of greed, like many don't get tired of accusing us with, but out of the believe that this is the best course of the empire. A believe, that is not more or less valid than the one of others. If we now go as far as to postpone our believes, how often shall we do this again?

Some might argue, that times of war aren't times of exploration. But times of peace are truly rare in the Empire. Others might say, that we need more reforms beforehand, to which I say: Let's first finish the reforms already set in motion, before we start new ones or I fear for the empires stability.

No, dear Anastasios, now is not the time for deals with men who would – not out of malice, but out of their own believes – would now take it and later still try to get the better of us.

Are you feeling right, Senator Scipion? There are healers nearby in case you need it. We cannot allow persons with... complications trace the course that the Empire will pursue.

Senator Michael Scipion:

Of course I am fine!!! What do you suggest? Probably you are one of those damned red senators. Oh, yes, those people is the scum of the earth and all them should be put in the stakes. In my times they would be all burning together with the yellow demes. They are all working with that Roman Empire. Yes, I am sure on it...

Crazy-Old-Man-In-A-Wheelchair-Dreadful-Man.jpg

[size=+1]President of the Senate Michael Komnenos:[/size]

Michael Komnenos sits on an ebony armchair placed on the lowest step of the dais surrounding the throne and listens to the debate while suddenly one of the eunuchs approach him and whispers something into his ear. He nods a few times and then says something to the eunuch, who bows and goes back behind the marble pillars where the members of the Guard stand. He talks with them briefly and one of the guardsmen leaves the Great Hall through a small doors to the corridor connecting Magnaura with the rest of the Sacred Palace.

After a while the guard returns, escorting a man in his early thirties wearing ceremonial clothes like the rest of the Senators. He steps into the center of the Great Hall and bows deeply before President of the Senate, who's waiting for him there standing with Fasces in his hand.

- You are late, senator Augustin Zvonimir. Rules of procedure of the Senate Session forbid allowing senators to this Great Hall after the Session starts. However, considering the grave matters which we are to debate on this day, I'm willing to make an exception in your case - an exception which will no happen again. I want you to understand this. - Michael Komnenos sighs - Now please take your seat and provide His Imperial Majesty with your counsel. -

The young senator, clearly embarassed and red on face, bows deeply and mutters some words of apology before taking seat of the House Zvonimir. President of the Senate turns toward megas logothetes.

- Your Excellency! The noble Senators have been debating for some time and I believe they would like to hear your answers to some of their questions. Would you share your wisdom with us?

[size=+1]***[/size]​
{{

[size=+1]ALBUM SENATORIUM[/size]
Illustrious protospatharios Michael Komnenos, President of the Imperial Senate and vestarches of the Sacred Palace, hereby announces:
  • that the Imperial Senate consists of 28 SENATORS;
  • that therefore the required quorum for voting is 14 SENATORS;
  • that therefore the required majority in voting on RESOLUTION is 14 SENATORS;
  • that therefore the required majority in voting on SENATUS CONSULTUM is 19 SENATORS.
As you can see, we have now 28 Senators which changes the required majority for voting on bills proposed by His Imperial Majesty. This should definitely NOT happen during a Session but, considering how important this Session is and that you didn't have that much time to send your submissions, I'm making an exception this time.

I'm also giving a warning to varetta and alamking for ignoring the rules concerning writing in italics while speaking in-character.

Other important thing - if you want to ask questions to the guest, make sure to use the template:
[ b ] [ size=+1 ] Question: [ /b ] [ /size]

This way I have easier time finding the questions; if you don't do this, I may not notice your questions. Or just ignore them :rolleyes:

As a bonus, here's a chart of Senate Factions (as of this moment - I'm sure many of you will join Factions during voting):

7q4rULP.jpg
}}

Last edited:
{{Will the guest answer questions asked without the proper format previously? I'm not sure if I need to repeat myself or not. I will I suppose}}

Senator Domenico Colombo:

A few additional questions for the honorable guest:

Will an alliance with Aquitaine lead us to war? The Senators, including me, have assumed so, but there are no direct provisions for an invasion of Xenoi Europe for this session. It would be good to clarify this.

Secondly, how does the Imperial Navy stand in contrast to that of the Xenoi, if is possible to know?

{{For the first update, we got to see the manpower/armed forces of our neighbors, which would be nice to see}}

I will repeat my previous questions, which several Senators have agreed are important.

A few years ago, there were several scandals regarding corruption within the Whites Demes. I would like to know what steps have been taken to prevent this from happening again, as the incidents were most harmful to the finances and stability of the Imperium.

Secondly, provided the Senate chooses to pursue an Expansion reform, will the Imperium be outfitted with ships, sea captains and crews willing to explore uncharted territory?

And Thirdly, provided the same conditions, would the Imperium, should it find states or nations with which it is possible to make diplomacy with, will the Imperium negotiate the right to base fleets in their harbors as to extend our ability to explore?

Thank you for your consideration.

Senator Gaius Arrius

I am pleased that so many Senators agree that Aquitaine is beyond saving. On the matter of subsidies, I am in favor of doing all we can to aid the Kingdom of Poland. However... Poland is a true ally of the Imperium. I wonder if they would agree to become a vassal. If they did so, perhaps the greedy Pisans would be hesitant to continue attacking?

{{If Poland would accept becoming a vassal, I would like to propose this to be voted on.}}

[SIZE=+1]Senator Anastasios VI Salamis:[/SIZE]
*Senator Anastasios stands up again, clearly one of the more healthy elders of the Senate. His old age also brought him even closer to his house's principles- he is less staunch in his strong support of Exploration after abandoning his life-long ambition to govern a colony, but he is much more of a believer in diplomacy.*
Honorable Senator Lazaros, as always- you make some very valid points.
However, I find it very hard to believe that we can get the majority to issue an Expansion or Exploration reform as a Senatus Consultum- thus, I believe that if all the faction members will agree to tie themselves, and their heirs in the Senate, to this deal, this would immensly help- both in getting to finally fulfill our ambition for Expansion or Exploration, which the Senators here who have a completley unreasonable hate for the blue demes, with the same old "greedy merchant" accusations- these people seem to know nothing about economy and the immense help of trade to it- will not allow, and in keeping the Senate united.
However, before everything, there are two very important things which we need to know- will the demes leaders even agree to talk about something along these lines? And, also important- what do we blues even want? Is it a heavy focus on Exploration or a focus on Expanding our limes in areas closer by, like Africa, while slowly exploring?

Last edited:
{{Will the guest answer questions asked without the proper format previously? I'm not sure if I need to repeat myself or not. I will I suppose}}

A few additional questions for the honorable guest:
(..)
Secondly, how does the Imperial Navy stand in contrast to that of the Xenoi, if is possible to know?
{{Nah but use them in the future please.

For this question I can't answer since at the moment all "Imperium Sine Fine" saves and backups cause the game to crash - again. So I can't really check this out.

I'll answer for the rest of them today though.}}

{{Nah but use them in the future please.

For this question I can't answer since at the moment all "Imperium Sine Fine" saves and backups cause the game to crash - again. So I can't really check this out.

I'll answer for the rest of them today though.}}
{{We must all pray to Saint Markos that he will save his beloved children savefile while venerating him by purging the infidels and heretics.}}