- Dec 14, 2013
So, who's going to be the second for our Cannibal killer?
The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
I fully endorse the proposal to have Mandromenos as Colombo's second. Preferably so he can give a "Lanisters send their regards" hug.It must be a Blue, and only one of us have Army experience...
If Nikephoros knew he would be really conflicted on who to cheer for now
Depends on the circumstances - if you duel with, say, iron maces and you get a fatal blow to your face you may not be able to say anything.
DIARIUM SENATORUM IMPERIALIS #28
Illustrious President of the Imperial Senate, kephalos of Paphlagonia and archon of Sinope, strategos Isaakios Komnenos hereby annouces:
1) that the noble Houses have chosen the following honorable aristoi as their delegates in the Imperial Senate:
who takes place of the retiring:
- senator Samuele of the noble House Este-Ravenna (played by: Undead Martyr)
- senator Alexios of the noble House Este-Ravenna (played by: Undead Martyr)
May the blessing of Saint Markos be upon all of us.
President of the Imperial Senate
It's not the promised separate update (currently I'm finishing next part of the Council in Ravenna) which will come later but you may find it interesting.HOUSE KOMNENOS
- Manuel Komnenos – head of the House, Megas Logothetes, father of basilissa Zoe, brother of Isaakios Komnenos;
- Zoe Komnenos – basilissa, daughter of Manuel, niece of Isaakios Komnenos;
- Isaakios Komnenos – President of the Senate, kephalos of Paphlagonia, archon of Sinope, brother of Manuel;
- Romanos Komnenos – patriarch of Antiocheia
- Nikephoros Dalassenos – head of the House, Megas Domestikos, archon of Nikea brother of Niketas;
- Niketas Dalassenos – deceased, was an Ecumenical Patriarch;
More on that in the update; keep in mind that this is only a tiny bit of information regarding them.The Komnenos are really terribly powerful. The Dalassenos don't seem to be in the same league at all. Is the difference between their respective wealth as great as their difference in political power?