• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also remember Godric took the pitcher and drained it and he didn't die.
Did he drink it? Or did he simply poor himself more than the eunuch gave him?

Congratulations, you are now speaker, Councilor, and veto/voter for the Blues. Unless they pardon the Azizid house of any wrong doing.

Well now that Order 66 has been ordered and the great purge of the Blues has begun, things are certainly going to be shaken up.
all hail the lone Blue.
Though kinda sad that with Wedrovander's death Petrus just lost one of his good friends in the senate.
Anyway, at least the league of elderly cripples will be able to rest easy knowing that the Blues have finally been stomped on.

Last edited:
I remember reading of the league's escapades. They will be remembered, always.

Pin all the blame on him! He's a heathen who framed the blues!
I am innocent of everything in this, save my love for the Imperium and the People of her lands.:rolleyes:

So this happens when I go to bed a little earlier. The funny thing is, I was suspicious of the way the wine was introduced, so I didn't let my char drink any of it. Seems like that was right! :)

Also, what a miracle - two blues (and a drunkard) dead, the rest of them at the mercy of athanatoi? Seems like all my wishes have come true - the blues shall be cleansed of their impurity, burn those traitors! God wills it!

I am so happy right now, what a session this was - at least 4 senators dead, things are moving along quite nicely, we even got rid of Espinosa. But who dares to bring poison to the halls of Magnaura?

The hype is real now, who could be behind all this?

It is quite sad that the only sane and (respectively) functional deme has been locked up on false charges.

Reactions:
Damn my health, made me miss the best part of the session! I wonder who poisoned the wine.
Would Espinosa do it to himself, have an antidote ready and then look inconspicuous?
Was it the president of the senate, who didn't really showed love for us poor senators?
Maybe the captain of the guard and we see the rise of a kind of new praetorian guard?
An Assassin of the Xenoi, the Horde or... maybe from Serika?

Or was it... someone of us?

Wait.... Mahdi is the only member of the Blues who remains free.
Total power is mine!
Now, now, let's not get hasty- my new character is already awaiting for a command to be sent into Czoklet's E-mail :D

Damn my health, made me miss the best part of the session! I wonder who poisoned the wine.
Would Espinosa do it to himself, have an antidote ready and then look inconspicuous?
Was it the president of the senate, who didn't really showed love for us poor senators?
Maybe the captain of the guard and we see the rise of a kind of new praetorian guard?

jb9zm9d.jpg

To those whose Senators are dead - please wait with sending new characters. It's very possible that there will be a new chapter out next weekend, so there's no point in sending them now only to correct them later.

Diarium Senatorium is coming today.

Reactions:

If it was someone of senators, then I got, probably false, suspicion. But I think that origin of wine is also important.

If it was someone of senators, then I got, probably false, suspicion. But I think that origin of wine is also important.
Aragonese Xenoi? Aragonese traitors? Kasteloi traitors?! Hm, speaking of which, I haven't seen Senator Kastelos in this session...

Aragonese Xenoi? Aragonese traitors? Kasteloi traitors?! Hm, speaking of which, I haven't seen Senator Kastelos in this session...
He has been imprisoned with the rest of the Blues though since he was there during the Meeting :p
The worst that could happen if there is a trial would be a senatorial trial with the remaining Senators voting for the death/life of the Blues. Then the Blues really are screwed :p

I am hoping that we get to choose who we want to live and who not. I like some of the blues. :)

WAIT!!! A message was sent to the blues, talking about a river of fire in hell being washed with the blood of heathens... This attack was targeted at the Blues! They have been framed for this!:eek:

The poison is said to have felt like a fire was inside you.

Reactions:
Holy crap, I come back to this?
Kind of hoping Bubba and/or his house can escape, he's just too good a character to throw away after one session...

IC though? I've already gotten out the marshmallows.

I am hoping that we get to choose who we want to live and who not. I like some of the blues. :)

The witch hunt can begin ! Denounce the Blues you don't like and vote for saving the life of those who you think don't deserve a horrible burning! (sounds like some hardcore reality TV :p )