• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We have a new President of the Senate apparently, Komnenos was becoming old. I wonder how he will be. We had a pathologic dynatoi, followed by an humble servant of the throne, what have you prepared for us Czoklet ? ( I assume since the Debate has not begun we can still speak without the {} )

Red Faction
  1. senator Maximos of the noble House WEDROVANDER (played by: Kingjerkera
  2. senator Petrus of the noble House TAURINUS (played by: Ponce_The_Great
  3. senator Giacomo of the noble House D'ESTE-RAVENNA (played by: Undead Martyr
  4. senator Aetius of the noble House SCIPION (played by: varetta)
  5. senator Iskinder of the noble House GODRIC (played by: Malal)
  6. senator Marios of the noble House BATAVOS (played by: LordSolar
  7. senator Pau of the noble House DE MALLORCA (played by: tunapirate)
  8. senator Ulysses of the noble House AELIOUS (played by: Coragamy)
Holy Antiocheia, Batman! The Reds have majority! Blues, assemble!

The duels for faction leader can begin ! :p *watches @Leandor with attention*

We can tag people now? Heh, it will work great when we talk to an specific senator in the next session. @Attalus, get ready... I guess.

Holy Antiocheia, Batman! The Reds have majority! Blues, assemble! @Attalus, get ready... I guess.
I may be technically unaffiliated but I vote purple (Blue/Red). Does that count? :p

I may be technically unaffiliated but I vote purple (Blue/Red). Does that count? :p
Sorry, the party is VIP only :p Unaffiliated Senators don't partake in meetings.

Reactions:
The Reds have a majority!!!!????

"Ride Reds, Ride to Ruin, and the World's Ending!!!!"

Though I'm really excited to see how the mix of old and new families works, and given how the Red's history has been, this could be an interesting meeting.

Sorry, the party is VIP only :p Unaffiliated Senators don't partake in meetings.
Aww, Now Quintus is sad :(.

EDIT: Unless I get invited correct? :D

"Ride Reds, Ride to Ruin, and the World's Ending!!!!"]
Try a frontal charge at xenoi with superior numbers and you will be executed for incompetence and treason. That is if the daemonic cannons of the Enemy won't tear you apart ;)
Aww, Now Quintus is sad :(.

EDIT: Unless I get invited correct? :D
You won't be invited because there are no Faction Leaders at the moment. Though considering the fact that you just joined the Senate I'm willing to let you join Faction of your choosing before the meetings start - if you want to join any of them, of course.
There is no such thing as "goodmind" in the Senate, only petty rivalries and factionalism ! :p
As well as corruption, partisan paralysis of the legislative and short-sightedness.

This is a perfect simulation of the parliaments IRL.

You won't be invited because there are no Faction Leaders at the moment. Though considering the fact that you just joined the Senate I'm willing to let you join Faction of your choosing before the meetings start - if you want to join any of them, of course.
No thank you, I will simply wait until there are faction leaders, and if there are none by the end of the Faction meetings then I will wait until the senate session. :)

Join the blues! You now you want cookies and... <.<... >.>... drugs. You know... Narcoxenoi...

By the way, I'm writing from a byzantine history seminar at the university. Quite interesting... We should have some problems with Slavs revolts sometime

Quite interesting... We should have some problems with Slavs revolts sometime
Shhhh... I was going to mention something along those lines during the Senate session.

Luckily Slav barbarians were eradicated from the Imperium centuries ago and now survive only in the Kingdom of Poland (although there are perhaps 6-8 provinces of Russian and Ruthenian culture in the game).

The Reds have a majority!!!!????

"Ride Reds, Ride to Ruin, and the World's Ending!!!!"

I am curious Ponce, how do you intend to stand up to the Xenoi's greatest weapon. Their mighty siege cannon called Grom?

partisan paralysis of the legislative

Ah yes, I still haven't thanked all of my brothers-in-mind enough for the successful endeavor of blocking the two-third majority in the Senate during the previous session.

My hats off to you guys :)

As well as corruption, partisan paralysis of the legislative and short-sightedness.

This is a perfect simulation of the parliaments IRL.

I feel some autocratic power support here ... but wait autocratic is good in that Timeline :p

What time zone are the times in?

Usualy Warzawa Time / Middle European Time.