• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Considering how the Xenoi have probably completely dominance in the Americas , I don't really see the reason why Czoklet should to be honest.

"El Dorado" sounds cool but right now it seems that saves are broken beyond my ability to repair them - I'm going to need help frome someone (a good modder, preferably?) to make them work I guess. Plus my new job not only takes basically the whole week until late hours but also spills onto the weekend, so I don't really know when I'm going to look into issues with saves. Hell, the last time I played EU4 was before New Year's Eve.

I have to go to sleep right now. I may post update of some sort during the weekend but don't expect me to do anything concerning this AAR during weekly working hours for the forseeable future.

"El Dorado" sounds cool but right now it seems that saves are broken beyond my ability to repair them - I'm going to need help frome someone (a good modder, preferably?) to make them work I guess. Plus my new job not only takes basically the whole week until late hours but also spills onto the weekend, so I don't really know when I'm going to look into issues with saves. Hell, the last time I played EU4 was before New Year's Eve.

I have to go to sleep right now. I may post update of some sort during the weekend but don't expect me to do anything concerning this AAR during weekly working hours for the forseeable future.

id really hate for this entire aar to start over again, but could we re-convert the ck2 save when el-dorado is released? i dont have the converter, so i have no idea if you can do that, but it could be a way to continue in case we cant load the latest save.

Oh man, im really sorry to hear that. I hope that you manage to pull through with the broken save problem!
Thanks and I hope for it too.
id really hate for this entire aar to start over again, but could we re-convert the ck2 save when el-dorado is released? i dont have the converter, so i have no idea if you can do that, but it could be a way to continue in case we cant load the latest save.
Not possible, CK2 part was started in v.2.0.1 before "Rajas of India" changed map.

Assuming the problem with saves is resolved, I see no reason not to try to make this AAR/mod compatible with "El Dorado". If I buy the DLC that is.

sorry to hear about the save issues I hope you can fix it. However I don't think El Dorado is a "must buy" for this aar, it could be nice however the xenoi in this game are a lot more powerful and have a near constant stream of sacrificial victims to choose from.

sorry to hear about the save issues I hope you can fix it. However I don't think El Dorado is a "must buy" for this aar, it could be nice however the xenoi in this game are a lot more powerful and have a near constant stream of sacrificial victims to choose from.
You are assuming I wouldn't use modded Doom mechanic for the Imperium. ;)

Stop that man ! Now, before he nerfs the Imperium once more !
At least we will get some nice event pictures which I could use for the AAR.

To Faction Leaders of Red and White Demoi: please specify date and time you want your Faction Meeting to take place and I'll officially anounce it. There can be only one Faction Meeting at a time, so first come, first served.

To those who are still waiting for their submissions to the Senate to be approved: I'll take care of this today/tomorrow guys, sorry but I had been really busy IRL.

But, but why not for the Aztecs instead?

They likely have some Doom mechanics too that we just don't know about yet. The Imperium can't be the only nation with them (I hope).

Well, remember the Aztecs have already reformed their religion, way back in CK2. Though the Imperium seems to have as well, as seen in the last chapter of the CK2 AAR. Though not officially, the inklings are there.

Well, remember the Aztecs have already reformed their religion, way back in CK2. Though the Imperium seems to have as well, as seen in the last chapter of the CK2 AAR. Though not officially, the inklings are there.

Reform the Imperium's religion?! Heresy!
(Though a "protestant" movement for the reformation of the orthodox church would be interesting and appropriate, though doomed. Very doomed. And Damned.)

Definitely doomed.

I'm still waiting for those Faction Meetings requests.

Also "El Dorado" has a pretty nice trailer:

[video=youtube_share;vYDn6JhHEuw]http://youtu.be/vYDn6JhHEuw[/video]

Although it states that bloodshed caused by soulless Westerners was for the greater good Sadly we all know that what was once Sweden is occupied by soulless beasts - don't listen to xenoi propaganda, citizens!

The Red Demes request a meeting at 4:00 CET January 26th 2015.
Does this work for people?

I'm extremely busy at work, didn't have pracitcally any free time in the last c.10 days. I enjoy writing this AAR immensely but I still have to earn monies somehow.

The good news is that sceluk is helping me with fixing the saves, which is crucial to this AAR - if the saves can't be fixed... well, I'll figure out something but that would change A LOT. On the other hand, "Pro Fide" was horribly neglected for the past 1-2 months...

[size=+1]Once again I ask the Faction Leaders of Red and White Demes to issue a proper request for Faction Meeting as per the rules - if you want it, of course. I should have some time on Saturday to announce and open the Faction Meeting.[/size]

In any case, even if the save prove to be irreversibily corrupted, I would like to continue the story. After all, the past few months was just a beginning...

EFvK05g.jpg