• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(81360)

Recruit
Jul 31, 2007
But i wonder, is there a easy way to edit the length of the game, playing the 1419 to 1820-scenario? I would like to be plaing to 1850.

Thx in advance.

/Dorcet

unmerged(9599)

Field Marshal
Jun 4, 2002
Visit site
Well this isn't about Flags, shields and other graphics (like maps!) so its probably in the wrong forum.

You'd want a no time limit patch and to change a few lines of the scerario eug

unmerged(81360)

Recruit
Jul 31, 2007
náraiC said:
Well this isn't about Flags, shields and other graphics (like maps!) so its probably in the wrong forum.

You'd want a no time limit patch and to change a few lines of the scerario eug

Well, ok, thx for the quick answer, and i am sry i posted in the wrong forum, but if you or anyone else could post a direct link for any such mod would be great. Or does i really need one?